What's new

Afridi Misunderstood

i think other than OP no one misunderstood afridi, the OP is misunderstanding that ppl misunderstood afridi. in cricketing world he is known as a good bowler & a great hitter who mostly throw away his wicket.

i think other than OP no one misunderstood afridi, the OP is misunderstanding that ppl misunderstood afridi. in cricketing world he is known as a good bowler & a great hitter who mostly throw away his wicket.

really bcz i thought he was known for his twice over 50 runs and 5 wicket haul twice in the same game... and just in the last year he took over 6 5 wicket hauls and still has the highest t20 wickets and has a great wicket amount in odi considering he started bowling later in his play

One man show :pakistan:

Afridi's Biggest Six - YouTube

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Shahid Afridi Best Catch in History of Cricket - YouTube

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Shahid Afridi 5 Wickets Pakistan vs Sri Lanka 2011 Sharjah - YouTube

If we start to posted videos of Yuvi and Sehwag ( I am not saying Sachin coz it's his insult to consider his name in the same breath of Afriidi) all the bandwidth of the website will be finished.

Before:
shahid-afridi-sri-lanka.jpg

After:
shahid-afridi-Cricket-world-cup-2011.jpg

Afridi could have been in the league of greats such as Inzi or Gilchrist. I sometimes feel massive disappointment by looking at his potential and talent. I remember that day when he scored a match wining test century against India at Chennai 1999. If i am not wrong he scored 141 runs in such a critical situation when all the big guns such as Saeed Anwar, Inzi, Yousaf got themselves out cheaply but i don't know how he managed to keep hitting the ball into the gaps and frustrated the hell out of opposition. My point is that he should've never got retirement from the test cricket. Test cricket is a platform on which if a player performs than other formats are very easy to tackle with. His statistics could have been much much different if he didn't made that ridiculous decision of taking retirement.

Back
Top Bottom