What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

@KingMamba93 Facts are in front of you. What has Pakistan done against US ? No Pakistani ever thought that their Army and Air Force will ever bomb Tribal region.

Talk with facts. We all know how Pakistan turns it back against its allies and it own people when US strong arm Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am not anti-Pakistan. I have gotten a bit shocked however since I joined this website to see so many anti-Iranian Pakistanis.

But I am grateful to Pakistan for this gesture. However I am not really scared of an American attack. If they wanted to, they would have done it by now.

Maybe in the past Iran - Pakistan ties were soured because of Pakistan's fault in siding with the Taliban.

But today Iran - Pakistan ties are not where they should be because Iran's fault in siding with its and Pakistan's enemies, Afghanistan's Karzai regime and India.

When US attacks Iran, Pakistan will provide its own base for that. It will get itself support from US and other NATO allies. It may open a dialogue with Israel too. Also, the money it will be getting.

Pakistan can't go against US while its own people get killed by US, do you think Pakistan will go against US over Iran ?

Lets be realistic. Pakistan went against its own allies in Afghanistan and its own people in Tribal region for WoT by US.

You will be inviting sanctions over it. China, India and Russia are still holding US and Israel back and supporting Iran.

Iran does not eqaul to Afghanistan and Taliban. There is no comparison.

Moreover, the mood is different now. US was only distrusted then, now we are at least frenemies if not enemies.

Even with Afghanistan we never gave bases (except for drones) and you know and I know even that is finished.

The question of giving logistical supply route to America is never going to happen. If a war happens with Iran, it is in our national interest that Iran wins. A winning Iran will benefit us.

We are not like India who pretends to be Iran's friend but has consistently voted against Iran in the UN, while we have always voted for Iran. We defied the US to build the IPC pipeline, India has done everything it can to delay the project.

Yeah, when US forced India against Iran, India showed them middle finger. US ended up making India an exception.

Iran has made its section of pipeline and even said will fund for Pakistan side, still nothing happening. So no matter what you say, people don't trust Pakistan establishment anymore. Even tribals are going against Pakistan.

As for "creating friction" -- I'm not. I'm just responding to misinformed trolls.
that even main cities will no longer have some backwards afghans and their disgusting unhygienic encroachment littering our cities like Peshawar.
Are you really responding to misinformed? it is clear as crystal that you strongely dislike Afghans, why? for sake of Pakistan?. My brotherly suggestion, leave the job of Afghan bashing to Punjabis and Mohajirs, dont get your hands dirty, dont act like a "house negro". Ya i know you love Pakistan, patriotism and all that, but its not your some kind of religous duty to bash Afghans unless you do it for point scoring.

But today Iran - Pakistan ties are not where they should be because Iran's fault in siding with its and Pakistan's enemies, Afghanistan's Karzai regime and India.

Well Pakistan is also friends with Iran's enemies. Such as Saudi Arabia and United States. However we should put these games behind us. Iran could act as a intermediate between Pakistan and Afghanistan in the future, in order to try and improve your relations.

Well Pakistan is also friends with Iran's enemies. Such as Saudi Arabia and United States. However we should put these games behind us. Iran could act as a intermediate between Pakistan and Afghanistan in the future, in order to try and improve your relations.

Even in the case of the Arab states, can you imagine, Pakistan providing any one of them bases to attack you? Its flat out impossible. In fact we have always used our position as allies of both to prevent wars.

Afghanistan's problem is that its not an Afghan state, its an extension of the Indian state. They will always put India's interests first, then America's second.

You know when the US declares war on you, it will launch attacks on Iran through Afghanistan and if India's support is required they would provide it too.

There is only ONE country who has explicitly stated it won't allow US to attack Iran from its territory - that's Pakistan.

You are wrong about India, destruction of Iran won't give any pleasure to India, if Iranian want nukes, its their own problem, none of our concerns

Yeah, when US forced India against Iran, India showed them middle finger. US ended up making India an exception.

Iran has made its section of pipeline and even said will fund for Pakistan side, still nothing happening. So no matter what you say, people don't trust Pakistan establishment anymore. Even tribals are going against Pakistan.

US only made India an exception because they had already given the Chinese an exception and not giving you guys an exception after giving the Chinese one would kind of make the renewed US-Indian relations a bit sour. US would not damage Indian interests as long as they are being used to contain the Chinese.

Pakistan has offered to mediate between Iran and KSA. As for US that problem will not be solved because the Zionists are pulling the strings but even the support for them is withering among the people here.

Even in the case of the Arab states, can you imagine, Pakistan providing any one of them bases to attack you? Its flat out impossible. In fact we have always used our position as allies of both to prevent wars.

Afghanistan's problem is that its not an Afghan state, its an extension of the Indian state. They will always put India's interests first, then America's second.

You people always amazes us. Some time you say afghans are Indian dalal(dalal is a Hindi word meaning of broker), sometime Bangladesh is Indian dalal, heck even sometime you people call your own government Indian dalal. Wtf is wrong with you people? Can you not concentrate on your problem & leave us so that we can help ourselves & our friends. If you can't protect your own people then it's your own fault.

Pakistan has learned the lessen from English masters(first England & US) very well divide & rule. We have cordial relations with IRAN & it will be foreseeable future no matter how much mud you try to throw on us.
I will give a example how Pakistan works after reading the post of AWESOME. There was guy & 1 line of 1 meter length. The guy was asked to shorten the line. He just took the chalk & cut it in middle instead of making another longer line. This is the working profile of them. Sorry to say but sometime they make such stupid claims that enrages even silent posters.

@KingMamba93 Back in 2010, India voted Against US in UN, one time more than Cuba. :cheesy:

US can't dictate their policies on us. We do what is best for our interest even if it means good relations with Iran. Period.

And Iran-India ties are quite old to be broken off by US. We deal with Israel, US and Iran separately. That's successful diplomacy.

You people always amazes us. Some time you say afghans are Indian dalal(dalal is a Hindi word meaning of broker), sometime Bangladesh is Indian dalal, heck even sometime you people call your own government Indian dalal. Wtf is wrong with you people? Can you not concentrate on your problem & leave us so that we can help ourselves & our friends. If you can't protect your own people then it's your own fault.

Pakistan has learned the lessen from English masters(first England & US) very well divide & rule. We have cordial relations with IRAN & it will be foreseeable future no matter how much mud you try to throw on us.
I will give a example how Pakistan works after reading the post of AWESOME. There was guy & 1 line of 1 meter length. The guy was asked to shorten the line. He just took the chalk & cut it in middle instead of making another longer line. This is the working profile of them. Sorry to say but sometime they make such stupid claims that enrages even silent posters.

First of all I don't use such pedestrian language. If someone feels like a dalaalon ka dalaal, for which I can't be held responsible.

AFAIK dalaal means pimp.

I've given examples of how and continuously and surely India is and will screw over Iran. Now don't make sorry posts equivalent to hissy fits to take the discussion elsewhere.

And what happens when wheat supply alone is stopped? Cement? Fertilizer?

97% of your economy is derived from foreign aid (which one day will dry up). Your govt can't even keep Kabul safe without NATO. If I were you, I'd learn to be at peace rather than bite the hands that have been feeding your sorry azzes :lol:

By the way, KKH traffic during this season is more limited bc of snow fall and other factors. It's still a feasible route nonetheless. A few containers containing a few perishable goods will hardly inflict losses from our side. There's little else that you can really do here. It's actually ridiculous and comical rather than something that should invoke feelings of "alarm"

Emotions emotions emotions! :rofl: we are no longer using low quality Pakistani wheat as I said it's been only used by villages bordering from last 2 years we have grown up enough wheat and corn to even export it! and about cement? 2 factories have just opened and 1 big other is on bid to open which will overcome all of our needs and fertilizers it's good we are not producing any we will import it from some where else and for gods sake all this long we imported anything from Pakistan was not free we paid you!! our imports created millions of jobs and billions of revenue in Pakistan you are blind to see and hurt that it's decreasing day by day :rofl:

Your own soldiers are not safe let alone civilians secure your country first and stop spreading terrorism in neighboring countries!

@KingMamba93 Back in 2010, India voted Against US in UN, one time more than Cuba. :cheesy:

US can't dictate their policies on us. We do what is best for our interest even if it means good relations with Iran. Period.

And Iran-India ties are quite old to be broken off by US. We deal with Israel, US and Iran separately. That's successful diplomacy.

Russia too :D

To Iranian brothers: تشکر از احساس تان به برادران افغان تان! انشاالله دوستی و برادری افغانستان و ایران همیشه زنده خواهد ماند! :)
@Shahin Vatani @Arasteh

The fall of Iran is not in the interest of India, Iran is the only country which helped India dealing with Islamic countries on Kashmir. Iran is a friend of India for centuries and India opposes any US action on Iran.

Back
Top Bottom