What's new

Afghans stop 200 Pakistani containers

Women and schools where just 2 examples. As I said I am not making any excuses for NA. They where no where near ideal either. But at least they where in favour of democracy. We saw Taliban ruled Afghanistan and how evil they where.

But I think what Afghanistan has now is better then either NA or Taliban. Lets hope they build on their democracy and end American influence in Afghanistan.

I really don't know how evil they were anymore or any less than any of the other warlords were; Kabul was subjected to a sh*t storm when those warlords clashed, many of whom then joined the Northern Alliance !

And right now the ANA is little more than the NA with a facelift & the Taliban already, are alleged to, control whole swathes of Afghanistan; I wonder what the future holds ! Some sort of peace-deal or again a repeat of the early '90s where different factions, different proxies & different warlords were butchering each other to no end before the Taliban were introduced by Pakistan.

Khair, enough of this ! Tell me about Iran; how are things there holding up ? Are the sanctions effecting daily life of the people therein ?

Pakistan will pull its load man. By protecting our trucks all the way to Afghanistan.
Peeche peeche main bhi apni Bullet pe Iran mein ghuss jaunga patli galli.
Let me know when you go. I will also meet you at border on my Bullet. :D

Motorcycle Diaries 2.0 :enjoy:

Khair, enough of this ! Tell me about Iran; how are things there holding up ? Are the sanctions effecting daily life of the people therein ?

Medicine is in short supply and there have already been reports of people dying due to lack of medicine. Inflation is also very high and other problems. But a lot of this can be fixed with proper economic handling. Ahmadinejad is not good at handling domestic policy. So I am hopeful if a good president like Ghalibaf gets elected then we can eradicate these problems regardless of sanctions. :)

Northern Alliance was much the lesser evil then Taliban. Also if now you look at Afghanistan, Iran is helping rebuild the country. The cities close to Iranian border like Herat are already well on their way to becoming well functioning cities. We are stepping up cooperation and trade and looking to aid the further development of all regions of Afghanistan.

You know when the US declares war on you, it will launch attacks on Iran through Afghanistan and if India's support is required they would provide it too.

There is only ONE country who has explicitly stated it won't allow US to attack Iran from its territory - that's Pakistan.

Medicine is in short supply and there have already been reports of people dying due to lack of medicine. Inflation is also very high and other problems. But a lot of this can be fixed with proper economic handling. Ahmadinejad is not good at handling domestic policy. So I am hopeful if a good president like Ghalibaf gets elected then we can eradicate these problems regardless of sanctions. :)

Well I do hope things get better; Inshallah they will ! We've got our own set of problems to deal with from extreme corruption to homegrown terrorists - the region is in a complete mess.

You know when the US declares war on you, it will launch attacks on Iran through Afghanistan and if India's support is required they would provide it too.

There is only ONE country who has explicitly stated it won't allow US to attack Iran from its territory - that's Pakistan.

Well I am not anti-Pakistan. I have gotten a bit shocked however since I joined this website to see so many anti-Iranian Pakistanis.

But I am grateful to Pakistan for this gesture. However I am not really scared of an American attack. If they wanted to, they would have done it by now.

You know when the US declares war on you, it will launch attacks on Iran through Afghanistan and if India's support is required they would provide it too.There is only ONE country who has explicitly stated it won't allow US to attack Iran from its territory - that's Pakistan.
When US attacks Iran, Pakistan will provide its own base for that. It will get itself support from US and other NATO allies. It may open a dialogue with Israel too. Also, the money it will be getting.

Pakistan can't go against US while its own people get killed by US, do you think Pakistan will go against US over Iran ?

Lets be realistic. Pakistan went against its own allies in Afghanistan and its own people in Tribal region for WoT by US.

You will be inviting sanctions over it. China, India and Russia are still holding US and Israel back and supporting Iran.

Well I do hope things get better; Inshallah they will ! We've got our own set of problems to deal with from extreme corruption to homegrown terrorists - the region is in a complete mess.

It is very sad. Our region has infinite potential, however we can't seem to realise even 5% of it. Too much fighting between clans, tribes, ethnicities, religions, ideologies. Complete fùck fest. :D

Let me know when you go. I will also meet you at border on my Bullet. :D

Motorcycle Diaries 2.0 :enjoy:

It will be real life Kabul Express.

We will enter via Wagah, ride to Peshawar over two days, stay for a couple of days (I want to pick up some guns along the way at Derra Adam Khel), then cross across to Kabul, stay there for a couple of days, ride down to Helmand, and then cross into Iran.

Ride around Iran for a week before heading back - or catching a ferry at Char Bahar.

Ideally I would like to do Turkey also - but leaves may be an issue.

It will be real life Kabul Express.

We wil enter via Wagah, ride to Peshawar over two days, stay for a couple of days (I want to pick up some guns along the way at Derra Adam Khel), then cross across to Kabul, stay there for a couple of days, rid down to Helmand, and then cross into Iran.

Doc, you won't meet me in Lahore ! :cray:

And you'd rob me of the world famous @KRAIT belly dance by not meeting me ! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
When US attacks Iran, Pakistan will provide its own base for that. It will get itself support from US and other NATO allies. It may open a dialogue with Israel too. Also, the money it will be getting.

Pakistan can't go against US while its own people get killed by US, do you think Pakistan will go against US over Iran ?

Lets be realistic. Pakistan went against its own allies in Afghanistan and its own people in Tribal region for WoT by US.

You will be inviting sanctions over it. China, India and Russia are still holding US and Israel back and supporting Iran.

:rofl: Joke of the century, Pakistan has made it clear no attack will come from Pakistan when it comes to Iran. You are just doing foolish posturing, they (GOP) have been clear in that regard many times. Besides Pakistan at this time does not want Iran to be attacked because they are working on the pipeline together(you know the one India backed out of), if Iran is attacked they may have to renegotiate terms with whatever puppet is installed in GOIran's place. Second Israel/NATO do not need a base in Pakistan to attack Iran from, they have a base in Baghdad, Afghanistan, Kuwait, and I also believe the UAE. Iran is literally surrounded so another base is of no need for Israel/NATO. Lastly whichever party in power in Pakistan would be committing political suicide if they help the Zionists against Iran despite how some Pakistanis dislike Iran many more hate the Zionists.

Hain ? :what:

What the heck does that mean ? :undecided:

Terminology from the Old Wild West. The caravans going through Red Indian infested territory would have a scout sitting in front near the driver with a shotgun.

Unfortunately he was also the guy who usually got an arrow (or tomahawk) first ......

I think its a generational thing. You never read western comics? Commando?

Well I am not anti-Pakistan. I have gotten a bit shocked however since I joined this website to see so many anti-Iranian Pakistanis.

But I am grateful to Pakistan for this gesture. However I am not really scared of an American attack. If they wanted to, they would have done it by now.

Pakistan is a big country - I personally believe we should not only not allow attacking Iran, but we should in some way or the other aid Iran in that war.

Now granted its laughable that we can provide any military assistance that would deter a US onslaught, but you CAN get access to a China supply route through us, which I think is the least we can do when the US attacks you.

Back
Top Bottom