What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Chaak 13 bc south Bahwalpur. House of bagaa Ashraaf.

There are two kalishnikovs waiting for anyone that is brave.

Oye BC :omghaha:

36915575.jpg

@Armstrong 5'8 will drag the Pakistani height average down hang from something to stretch out some more. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
punjabi poems were written by punjabi hindus not muslims.. wtf .. do u think poems can only be written by muslims.. i know poetry has always been part of muslim culture but sikhs and punjabi hindus were i guess better than the rest of the hinduis because these were the areas where most poets were born.. wtf .. u just hate punjab because u think pakistan is punjab .. i know where u r coming from mate

Both your comments seems opposite of each other. :omghaha:

BIBI NAZAR NA LAGA DAI HUMARAY RISHTAY KO :omghaha:

Humara Nikah pashtoon bhai @Monkey D Luffy parhaye gay aur Witness @shermalang ho ga :chilli:

Sir phr nikah k time per jeans maat pehen lene aur darhi to hai na apki aur armstrng ko kehna parda krle warna monkey g nikah ki jiga janaza parha sakte hain apka. :P

jK...dnt mind :)

Sir phr nikah k time per jeans maat pehen lene aur darhi to hai na apki aur armstrng ko kehna parda krle warna monkey g nikah ki jiga janaza parha sakte hain apka. :P

jK...dnt mind :)

Hum dono hi burqay may ho gay warna us ki ghairat jaag gai to AK-47 nikaal kar us nay humara janaza parha dayna hay :angel:

Hum dono hi burqay may ho gay warna us ki ghairat jaag gai to AK-47 nikaal kar us nay humara janaza parha dayna hay :angel:

Hmm please spoon use maat krna koi FATWA lag sakta hai :D

:raise: @Armstrong @mafiya mjhe zrur invite krna please :fie:

Both your comments seems opposite of each other. :omghaha:

because in first comment i said show me any poem that has been written by punjabi muslims(as the poem whatever written were from hindus punjabis or sikhs ok ) and the second comment that i made for u yindus as u guys seem to have forgotten history entirely or u r unable to understand easily so i have to elabore each n every aspect so first aspect that poems were nt written by punjabi muslims second aspect u have already read...now i m pretty sure u must have got each n everything in ur dumb mind.. if not than go n read or maybe study history by urself i cant teach u history for free :).. so u shud laugh on ur stupidness alright..
hate us as much as u want but u cant compare the standard of hate that we have for u ..

Read the Punjabi poems of that period to understand what Abdali did to Punjabi Muslims. :D

The ones written by Punjabi Muslims or Punjabi others?, each will have their own views.

No one did or will do anything to Punjabis Muslims, we like to hate each other but we both know we hold each other close to our hearts, afghans and Indians like to paint the punjabis as bogeymen.

Afghan have outlived their welcome, its time to move them out, they need to understand that we will not tolerate those who are disloyal to this land, i am pushtoon and i want them gone, we pushtoons want them gone, so where does a Punjabi fit in to all this.

I see, we need somebody to blame, lets blame the bad guy.

I am truthful and i am against injustices and human right violations. Balochs are my brothers and i support their struggle for rights.

This whole sitUation is complicated, it can be quite saddening to hear about it. I wish here was way afghanis would be able to live peacefully in Pakistan and be accepting of Pakistan and vice versa, but the situation is not simple as that, it's to complex.

:(

Back
Top Bottom