What's new

Afghans in Pakistan fear return home

Well, since Afghanistan is major pain in the *** of Iran (drugs, terrorism, instability, refugees), Iran (and I bet Pakistan too) wouldn't leave the country alone.

If you realize our problem is common, why do you think siding with strangers against Pakistan is a better idea?

Never thought you'd be even remotely concerned with aesthetics. At most you could stare at yourself in the mirror since you're not interested in women much to everyone's lament.

I'm very interested in women I just don't like the pompous, pretentious shyte that passes for femininity these days - I'm looking for the 'One' ! :)

But its not about looking myself in the mirror - 200 pounds at 5'8 is hardly proportionate so I'm gonna bring it down to 160 !

Actually Alexander died a natural death

bro so he says u can kill them defeat then and rule them ...what does that mean rule means conquered .. i m realy ashamed to say that this guy has made me say things against alot of afghans which i hate becaus ethey are muslims too like us but when they shower hatred on us without any reason,,or the reaosns they created for themselves..then i hv to show the real picture

I'm very interested in women I just don't like the pompous, pretentious shyte that passes for femininity these days - I'm looking for the 'One' ! :)

But its not about looking myself in the mirror - 200 pounds at 5'8 is hardly proportionate so I'm gonna bring it down to 160 !

Dude I am 160 pounds and lean as hell, not an ounce of fat...you'd have to loose all your hypertrophy gains...no "muscles"...pagal ho gaya hai kya? :shout:

Read the Punjabi poems of that period to understand what Abdali did to Punjabi Muslims. :D

punjabi poems were written by punjabi hindus not muslims.. wtf .. do u think poems can only be written by muslims.. i know poetry has always been part of muslim culture but sikhs and punjabi hindus were i guess better than the rest of the hinduis because these were the areas where most poets were born.. wtf .. u just hate punjab because u think pakistan is punjab .. i know where u r coming from mate

Dude I am 160 pounds and lean as hell, not an ounce of fat...you'd have to loose all your hypertrophy gains...no "muscles"...pagal ho gaya hai kya? :shout:

I have to do it ! :agree:

I was called as Pehalvan Sahib the other day ! :omghaha:

Dude, 200 pounds at 5'8 makes you look like Gimli the Dwarf & pretty broad in the shoulders ! :lol:

And we are not beghairat that you would insult us and call us names, mock our history and culture and we would lick your boots...we are living on our own lands and we pay taxes , our resources are going to federal, 80% of this goes to punjab dominated army, in rest of budget we recieve small share because of our small population...so dont talk about namak halali

Let us analyze the Punjaabis.My ancestor belonged to Jhalandar Indian Punjaab,, My great grand father ( Par dada) was the richest person in Jhalandar,, used to own 6 Kanal of Bunglow. A very religious and honest landlord and his honesty caused the rest of his family to live in poverty afterwards. Why, because that person migrated to Pakistan Lahore, and when he went to several patwaris to make a claim for his lands, they all asked bribes and he didn't give. So here begins the story of poverty, He was allotted a house of 3 rooms. He adjusted his family. His son which is my grand father only studied up to 10th standard and worked as an electrician. He migrated to Qatar in 1950's. My Father he studied up to 10th again and due to extreme poverty in house, he left education and at the age of 17 he went to Qatar as well to earn and make his family somewhat stable.

There the struggle of hardships begin, a great struggle, he worked as a mazdoor, as a road construction worker, than earned his diploma in surveyor while working and than become a surveyor.

Now that road construction worker sons are both engineers Alhamdulliah and one is arguing with you from his laptop and we are living such a life style because that Mazdoor and worker made his life miserable so his family and his children can live comfortably.

Yet that mazdoor and his sons never glorifies our ancestral lands we hate them because those lands killed many of my muslim brehthern during partition.

That mazdoor and his sons face hardships like any other pashtun baloch or sindhi, face electricity crises, inflation, poverty yet he never accuses land of Pakistan. Because We have a ghairat that Whatever hardships we face are not due to KPK,SINDH or Balochistan, it is due to the inept politicians and individual generals whose ethnicity doesn't matter.

That mazdoor and his sons are Pakistani first, than they are muslim than they are Punjabi. Their Ghairat is tied with Pakistan Not with Punjab.

Atleast Hum Namak Halal aur Ghairat walay to hay. Jo marzi Humari ethnicity ko bura bhala kahy, we don't care. What we care is Pakistan only. At least Thaali may khaa kar thu to nahi karty hum us may.

That's how Migrated Indian Punjabi pays tribute to the land that gave refuge to him Not like Some Ghairat wala Pathan who curses the land that gave him so many blessings, heck he is even using Computer and internet from the money that is earned by serving Pakistan, Yet Afghanistan Is more important to such pashtoon

Agar Ghairat wala pashtoon hay to sab chor kar Afghanistan chala jaa,, waha paysay kama aur phr un payso say computer aur internet lay kar behs kari humaray sath.

Read the Punjabi poems of that period to understand what Abdali did to Punjabi Muslims. :D

and even if punjabi muslims were killed they were under mughal rule so wats the point mughals were weak and they had lost their strength their empire was disintegrated and the commanders of punjab fought seperatly against abdali who was under the strong influence of nadiur shahs army qzilbash army.. nadir shah was at its peak mate when he sent abdali .. get it punjabi muslims were under mughals and they fought as many others fought but one side had to loose after 3 centuries of strong hold of mughals do u think rule is everlasting. after abdali died his sons were stupid and thats the time when other rulers attacked and sikhs empire was formed ..:)

Dude, 200 pounds at 5'8 makes you look like Gimli the Dwarf & pretty broad in the shoulders ! :lol:

Gimli was in love with Legolas, I believe they even went on a tour of middle earth after the end of the war at minas tirith. Weird fiction, should have left that bit out.. Tolkien Sir should have.

That's not certain, it's believed after he was wounded by an arrow in a battle outside of Multan, his body had an inflammatory response (things like fever) which may have killed him. So indirectly the wound likely caused him to have a fever and from the uncontrollable fever he died and was taken to Alexandria.

main point, were afghans involved?

Gimli was in love with Legolas, I believe they even went on a tour of middle earth after the end of the war at minas tirith. Weird fiction, should have left that bit out.. Tolkien Sir should have.

Oyee your pervered Munshi ! :bad:

Gimli & Legolas were friends...the best of friends & nothing more ! And if that was some sort of an allusion to the two of us - We're friends....brothers even but I ain't gonna take you out on a date if thats what you mean ! :omghaha:

Haye i'm 185 pounds and 6'1 and has broad sholders. Marry me? :kiss3:

main point, were afghans involved?

there was no afghan or afghanistan at that time..people in this area were more likely from mauryan dynasty that is hindu dynsty or buddiesh dynasty or maybe a small portion of this area was part of persian empire.. i m pretty sure afghanis wud say afghanstan is like 5000 year old .. but real facts are completely ignored by afghanis

Back
Top Bottom