What's new

Afghans ganged up on a Pakistani Pashtun in Saudi Arabia

Lincoln

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know if this video is old, or new, or has been posted here before but I came across it and it seems to be newly posted.

According to the post, the person's name is Gul Khan (pashto is not my language, i don't know if it literally means name is gul khan), who is a Pakistani pashtun and spoke "bad" about Afghans and Afghanistan.

The Afghans ganged up on him in Saudi Arabia.

From the video it seems to be the case that this is a GCC country, and most likely Saudi Arabia. The face of the victim can also be seen clearly at one point. The faces of these Afghan dogs can also be seen. Thousands of Afghan dogs are celebrating on the post. Some very few sane dogs want it removed, save the video with you.

This is extremely infuriating. If someone lives in Saudi Arabia, or someone else can, this should be delivered to the embassy and the authorities there. We want to see their heads rolling on the ground!

Victim:
FB_IMG_1626533781930.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if this video is old, or new, or has been posted here before but I came across it and it seems to be newly posted.

According to the post, the person's name is Gul Khan (pashto is not my language, i don't know if it literally means name is gul khan), who is a Pakistani pashtun and spoke "bad" about Afghans and Afghanistan.

The Afghans ganged up on him in Saudi Arabia.

From the video it seems to be the case that this is a GCC country, and most likely Saudi Arabia. The face of the victim can also be seen clearly at one point. The faces of these Afghan dogs can also be seen. Thousands of Afghan dogs are celebrating on the post. Some very few sane dogs want it removed, save the video with you.

This is extremely infuriating. If someone lives in Saudi Arabia, or someone else can, this should be delivered to the embassy and the authorities there. We want to see their heads rolling on the ground!

Victim:
View attachment 763110

F*cking cowardice 10 v 1. Can anyone translate?

Last edited:
Seems like this is what will happen to them by the Taliban when they get deported.

Last edited:
Well Pakistan has allowed thousands of afghans to cross the border today to celebrate eid.

10 years ago a Pakistani student was slapped several times and dragged across the room by a Bangladeshi in Dhaka. This was during the 2013 movement to kick Pakistanis out.
Nothing was ever done. Pakistanis are not an aggressive people or nation we only like serving tea to our guests.

10 years ago a Pakistani student was slapped several times and dragged across the room by a Bangladeshi in Dhaka. This was during the 2013 movement to kick Pakistanis out.
Nothing was ever done. Pakistanis are not an aggressive people or nation we only like serving tea to our guests.

Pakistan carries legacy of Indus valley civilization. The people are civilized and you can see in the culture. We regard our guests; and not so quite friendly with people who come with malintent. History of Punjab, KPK, Balochistan is filled with such examples. 70-80 percent population of Pakistan is ethnically warrior class, for thousands of years buffered South Asia from invaders from west. And even that didn't turn the people in to savages due to strong culture; says much about Pakistanis; and this should not be mistaken as non aggression.

Back
Top Bottom