What's new

Afghans Are Cheering for an Indian Win

that is an absurd assumption
i hope it was an assumption; because in that case, there is a possibility of it not being true.
unfortunately, ur establishment is divided into 3 while our establishment is and has been more interested for votes rather than a solution.
u see, both the sides are dishonest in their duty to give justice to kashmiris, muslims and hindus alike.

i hope it was an assumption; because in that case, there is a possibility of it not being true.
unfortunately, ur establishment is divided into 3 while our establishment is and has been more interested for votes rather than a solution.
u see, both the sides are dishonest in their duty to give justice to kashmiris, muslims and hindus alike.

religion we can leave out.

i am just calling you out for your unfair divisions. Why we are divided into 3 but you are united?
bhai me hi mila ho psy-ops karne ke liye? peacefully discuss karo warna 3 or 13 or 313 ka hisaab roz badalta rehta hai

religion we can leave out.

i am just calling you out for your unfair divisions. Why we are divided into 3 but you are united?
bhai me hi mila ho psy-ops karne ke liye? peacefully discuss karo warna 3 or 13 or 313 ka hisaab roz badalta rehta hai
sure as you say. if we could leave the religion out, we wont be having this discussion and our flags wud been the same.
mudslinging apart, we need to first acknowledge that both of us frucked up in kashmir and everywhere else. both our establishments (ind n pak) benefit from the boiling pot ie kashmir.
lets talk about pak first.
your army has always been the major power in your polity. Kashmir, and by extension, India, provides them the justification of their relevance to stay at the top. this is fuelled by the popular and negative view of hindus who comprise majority of india. the fear of the bogeyman.
in india of course, thing are not very different; but there is a fundamental difference in that. what ur army is doing (play of perception and fear of hindu india), is being done by the politicians in india to secure the chair. although our army is properly and adequately leashed, our practical principles on ground are very dissimilar to what is written in constitution. we preach tolerance, and to some extent we do live by it, but the prejudices against different religions still remains.
this intolerance between both sides is the root of the problem. otherwise why a person from nagaland would hate pakistan. in fact they just dont care. begalis dont care, tamils dont care etc etc.
its the north indian part and the pakistani part (east of indus) keep bickering amongst few who preach aman ki asha. their emotional and sentimental part is the problem.

sure as you say. if we could leave the religion out, we wont be having this discussion and our flags wud been the same.
mudslinging apart, we need to first acknowledge that both of us frucked up in kashmir and everywhere else. both our establishments (ind n pak) benefit from the boiling pot ie kashmir.
lets talk about pak first.
your army has always been the major power in your polity. Kashmir, and by extension, India, provides them the justification of their relevance to stay at the top. this is fuelled by the popular and negative view of hindus who comprise majority of india. the fear of the bogeyman.
in india of course, thing are not very different; but there is a fundamental difference in that. what ur army is doing (play of perception and fear of hindu india), is being done by the politicians in india to secure the chair. although our army is properly and adequately leashed, our practical principles on ground are very dissimilar to what is written in constitution. we preach tolerance, and to some extent we do live by it, but the prejudices against different religions still remains.
this intolerance between both sides is the root of the problem. otherwise why a person from nagaland would hate pakistan. in fact they just dont care. begalis dont care, tamils dont care etc etc.
its the north indian part and the pakistani part (east of indus) keep bickering amongst few who preach aman ki asha. their emotional and sentimental part is the problem.

Baajey leave the religion out for once.

The boogeyman logic of a hindu india is a false narrative. Pakistan does not rely upon such insecurities to flock its masses, on the contrary we have seen how Pakistan is used as a political boogeyman instilling fear of muslim conquest of India by Pakistan.

The issue is economics or financial security of Pakistan which India bullishly tries to dominate with covert means.

As far as Kashmir is concerned. We have gone to great details in discussing that but we all know what the logical conclusion to that is, plebiscite.

Baajey leave the religion out for once.
i cant. even if u and i are two sane ppl in a billion plus communal crowd, what help could i do if i leave this crucial perspective.
The boogeyman logic of a hindu india is a false narrative. Pakistan does not rely upon such insecurities to flock its masses, on the contrary we have seen how Pakistan is used as a political boogeyman instilling fear of muslim conquest of India by Pakistan.
if you say so.
last time i heard, south asia had the most no. of gullible ppl in the whole wide world.
The issue is economics or financial security of Pakistan which India bullishly tries to dominate with covert means.
dont you think china is doing the same? but u guys are still hand and gloves with them. u understand very well that once CPEC corridor is complete, China would take sovereignty over crucial regions in and around it and both india n most importantly pak, cudnt do jack $hit about it. they would kill to keep that crucial bit of "real estate" to evade the grasp of india in the Malacca straits.
but u dont see it as bullish because??? ....... enemy of my enemy.
As far as Kashmir is concerned. We have gone to great details in discussing that but we all know what the logical conclusion to that is, plebiscite.
yes.
india was happy to do that untill jinnah tried to eat more than he could swallow.
even if the pak forces, who were supposed to get out of entire JnK, do that today, India wont agree to a plebiscite.
india would only do it when things are in her favor, which the pakistanis dont want. otoh, india will never give up kashmir without a proper fight.
so you see, we are stuck in square one.

let taliban form govt and control every inch of afghanistan and then we will fight together against hindu banya!

Back
Top Bottom