What's new

Afghans Are Cheering for an Indian Win

Mine does but I cant post mine can I? I'll send a similar pic
don't know what nadra card u have then
When Pakistani use word afghan then they mostly refer to those with afghan nationality or afghan refugees living in Pakistan ..we should not confuse word afghan with Pashtuns because Pashtun are boht Pakistan and afghan national ..if Pakistan use this word in some document then they should replace it with ethnicity(Pashtun, baloch, Punjabi, kashmiti etc) instead of confusing people

Even though I am originally of Afghan descent, my forefathers coming from Afghanistan. I hate the attitude adopted by the Afghans. There had been a deliberate campaign and propaganda against Pakistan for few decades now in Afghanistan, to provide space for India. What surprises me is the fact that the poison has also spread to the Pushtoon, which is a shame.

The CIA along with RAW and a few others are using this as their trump card. PTM is another ploy, but obviously failing miserably.

The Afghan Pashtun are generally speaking pro-Pakistan with a few exceptions here and there.

The CIA along with RAW and a few others are using this as their trump card. PTM is another ploy, but obviously failing miserably.

The Afghan Pashtun are generally speaking pro-Pakistan with a few exceptions here and there.

I think it is not the case, I deal with Afghan Pushtoon here in the UK in my professional capacity. You will be surprised, most of them are now against Pakistan. In last 10 years India and NDS worked very hard to spread rumors and lies, same what we face everyday from India.

Not really ..
The Afghan( boht Pashtun as well as dari speaker) are generally speaking Anti-Pakistan with a few exceptions here and there..
I had good views about afghan until I met them outside Pakistan....hardly found any pro Pakistani afghan

I think it is not the case, I deal with Afghan Pushtoon here in the UK in my professional capacity. You will be surprised, most of them are now against Pakistan. In last 10 years India and NDS worked very hard to spread rumors and lies, same what we face everyday from India.
Its not just India but their own government and media is spreading hate against Pakistani especially punjabi

Not really ..
The Afghan( boht Pashtun as well as dari speaker) are generally speaking Anti-Pakistan with a few exceptions here and there..
I had good views about afghan until I met them outside Pakistan....hardly found any pro Pakistani afghan

Its not just India but their own government and media is spreading hate against Pakistani especially punjabi

I have met Farsi Afghans. They obviously are usually 9/10 times anti-Pakistan. I have also met Pashtun Afghans and during my exchanges I found them to be much more sympathetic towards Pakistan.

don't know what nadra card u have then
When Pakistani use word afghan then they mostly refer to those with afghan nationality or afghan refugees living in Pakistan ..we should not confuse word afghan with Pashtuns because Pashtun are boht Pakistan and afghan national ..if Pakistan use this word in some document then they should replace it with ethnicity(Pashtun, baloch, Punjabi, kashmiti etc) instead of confusing people
So it asks for you when ur applying for any Id card. I assumed it was on the card too, haven't actually checked em before today. On the application it asks for ur ethnic identity, to which u write "Afghan" now there are two solutions to this either yall learn the difference between Afghans and Afganistani, or the pakistani establishment gets its shit together and calls us Pakhtoons. I, like all the other Pakistani Pakhtoons, don't want to be called Afghan. Since the term has been hijacked by Afghanistan.

Not really, we dont trust them so u shouldn't either

Been saying this for the past 12 years but no one listened to us, until they started killing innocent people in Pakistan

nooooo i want a logical conclusion of this conflict
when all the parties are more interested in their egos rather than the interest of ppl of kashmir and the whole subcontinent, u cant expect a solution; logical soln to duur ki baat hai

the only afghan cheer leader for india...
mqdefault.jpg

indians, please do us all a favor, close your eyes and imagine this cartoon in a miniskit tutu with pompoms cheering for india, this is about as good as it'll get for ya! :omghaha:

when all the parties are more interested in their egos rather than the interest of ppl of kashmir and the whole subcontinent, u cant expect a solution; logical soln to duur ki baat hai

Pakistan is willing to discuss this bilateral issue but your government insists on a military solution

I have met Farsi Afghans. They obviously are usually 9/10 times anti-Pakistan. I have also met Pashtun Afghans and during my exchanges I found them to be much more sympathetic towards Pakistan.

It just confuses me, why can’t they see India especially with an overly religious Hindu ideology will be much bigger threat to Afghanistan than Pak is ever been. They are just using the Afghan

Pakistan is willing to discuss this bilateral issue but your government insists on a military solution
tbh, both have their fair share of blame.
after kargil, our govt has had an understandable suspicion of your establishment (mish mash of ruling govt, the pak army and isi). how can a single entity (indian govt) talk to three different but related entities (said above) , having a different set of ideas of their own.

tbh, both have their fair share of blame.
after kargil, our govt has had an understandable suspicion of your establishment (mish mash of ruling govt, the pak army and isi). how can a single entity (indian govt) talk to three different but related entities (said above) , having a different set of ideas of their own.

We are willing to go to even 50 50 on that blame.

As far as that mantra of military civilian and establishment. I believe it is time for Indians to abandon that ship because it has more holes than Swiss cheese.

Back
Top Bottom