What's new

Afghans Are Cheering for an Indian Win

*Kabuli
I'm an Afghan, brother, tall have to watch what u say

Good keep watching , tall I don't know about... facts are facts your people hate Pakistan so why should we care about you plus your people are in love with india.

Good keep watching , tall I don't know about... facts are facts your people hate Pakistan so why should we care about you plus your people are in love with india.
My people?
If you wanna play that game then, your people are Indians, they are in love with anything that comes out of that shit hole

My people?
If you wanna play that game then, your people are Indians, they are in love with anything that comes out of that shit hole

What are you high? I am a Pakistani where does indian lie in this talk. You are afghan as you stated and I was stating the fact about your people AFGHANS any friend of india is no friend of ours have you not been seeing or hearing what's going ? or you in another world read what you wrote and then read what I wrote.

What are you high? I am a Pakistani where does indian lie in this talk. You are afghan as you stated and I was stating the fact about your people AFGHANS any friend of india is no friend of ours have you not been seeing or hearing what's going ? or you in another world read what you wrote and then read what I wrote.
Are you high?
I'm a pakistani too, but I'm Afghan by race

Afghans seems to always cheer the losing side

By losing SU 30 MKI , MIG21, MI-17 helicopter and 2 indian pilot dead and 1 wing commander arrested by Pakistan.INDIA GAIN NOTHING JUST destroy 3 TREES..........
YOU STUPID INDIAN THINK YOU HAVE WON..
Lol.. Sure....and let's not forget the mythical Indian pilot who is still recovering in the Pakistani hospital

Are you high?
I'm a pakistani too, but I'm Afghan by race

Children don't fight. We don't want either of you to be Indian.

Already know those Kabulis would say that- nothing unexpected.

However, the Taliban are coming back and such voices will find serious opposition apparently.
I bet with taliban as friends, Pakistan will not have any need for enemies. Hope taliban regain their past gory....err glory.

Lol.. Sure....and let's not forget the mythical Indian pilot who is still recovering in the Pakistani hospital

The Fu$k are you talking abt swamp monkey?

Lets not forget mythical Uri Surgical Strike.
lets not forget mythical claim of Mig-21 taking down F-16, with a part of missile for proof
Lets not forget claims of Mig-21 fuselage being confused with that of F-16
Lets not forget claims of Sikh regiment taking over Pakistan in 2 hours

Should I continue with mythical claims, guess the whole nation is living in Lala Land of mythical BS superiority.

Fellows, you have seen and heard with your own eyes and ears how pathetic indian media is, and how it lies and distorts everything. Ordinary indians are brainwashed thanks to this media. What I am trying to say is that Ordinary Afghans specially Pushtoons are AGAINST india.
All these fake news is deliberately created by the fake nation of India and there is no truth to this news.

Lets not forget mythical Uri Surgical Strike.
lets not forget mythical claim of Mig-21 taking down F-16, with a part of missile for proof
Lets not forget claims of Mig-21 fuselage being confused with that of F-16
Lets not forget claims of Sikh regiment taking over Pakistan in 2 hours

Should I continue with mythical claims, guess the whole nation is living in Lala Land of mythical BS superiority.
Sure. All of that is mythical.

The Fu$k are you talking abt swamp monkey?
Beta, I am not your papa. Don't get confused not just about your nationality but also your lineage.

Back
Top Bottom