What's new

Afghanistan's love affair with Bollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding why IA is north-west heavy, blame it on IA's psyche and them still following martial race theory(mainly because this gives the regiments somekinda sense of izzat which comes handy at times!). Mysore gave most trouble to British followed by Marathas, one may ask why so low representation of Marathas and Kannadas in IA as well!

Well its natural human psychology.
When we have nothing else to boast about, we tend to bring such things to lift our sagging egos.
I remember debating with a guy sometime back on you-tube, who said Pakistanis are stronger than Indians because they are accused of more rapes around the world than Indians.

He could just be a troubled guy, but it is true that in some parts of subcontinent masculinity is measured by how mercilessly you beat up your woman!

this thread would have been so much better if color of the pathetic skin would have not come in between seriously i have fair skin and my brother is a lil darker yet he looks 1000 times batter than me the so called white tan there skin to look a little darker and we are fighting here over our skin color sick :sick:

ye kya ..aab face waaassss ke jaruuraat nahi , PAKISTAN mea pheli baar ....

Fair & Lovely Cosmetics Shop
+92-21-32259964
Jumani Centre, Shop No. 5, Garden East, Karachi, Pakistan

ye kaab se ho gaya , bhai.................^^^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom