What's new

Afghanistan's dirty little secret: Bacha Baz

TALIABN ALLOWED PEDEOPHILE ABUSES BUT DID NOT ALLOW KITE FLYING??

I have no words to say now!!

What did you expect from a dictatorial Theocracy that stomped on individual freedoms of expression and creativity and treated women as mere chattels?

There is bound to be a sausage fest!

The taliban didnt allow this shameful act, it used to happen before them and also during their time. As i said before, this act was considered crime and illegal under every gov in Afghanistan. I hate the taliban to the bottom of my heart, but to put all the bad things on the taliban is not a good thing to do.

Yours seems to me a "balanced" and "mature" view. I sincerely hope Afghanistan gets an effective, unity government in the near future that will carry its writ everywhere in the land ...

Anarchy is what enables such practices to continue.

With education along with judicious and determined use of the "coercive power of the state", in time certain practices could be hopefully "phased out".

Last edited:
Janaani Baz to suna tha :lol: But its reallity, statistically Ten percent of world people are Gay. Paedophilia is serious offence though.

Paedpohilia is quite a comon thing in that region.Babur in his memoirs Tuzuk-i-baburi speaks about Afghans and his begs keeping catamites.Heck a lot of jokes on Afghans revolve around goats and young children .Taliban or not ,sodomy,buggery and paedophilia are quite rampant and endemic to that particular region including middle-east

Bacha Baz.........LOL....quite old yaar....

We are not laughing on the act....We are laughing what took them so long to find out something which every body knows in the region.....

Paedpohilia is quite a comon thing in that region.Babur in his memoirs Tuzuk-i-baburi speaks about Afghans and his begs keeping catamites.Heck a lot of jokes on Afghans revolve around goats and young children .Taliban or not ,sodomy,buggery and paedophilia are quite rampant and endemic to that particular region including middle-east

Lets not be too evasive shall we, it's not just the middle east or Afghanistan. Add India, Pakistan, or any other country of the world to that list.

Read original post again, Paedpohilia is issue here, Homosexuality is differant thing, 1500 animal species practice homosexuality. They are not criminals. No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have *** at all, such as sea urchins and aphis

Homosexuality runs rampant in Afghans and Pushtoon lower classes typicaly labours, drivers, etc etc..and even among the super religious zealot talibans..no wonder the value of women to them is just that of reproduction factory!:flame:

The taliban didnt allow this shameful act, it used to happen before them and also during their time. As i said before, this act was considered crime and illegal under every gov in Afghanistan. I hate the taliban to the bottom of my heart, but to put all the bad things on the taliban is not a good thing to do.

lie it happened during taliban time to as shown in many of the afghan literature and i suppose kite runner and the thousand splendid sun is a perfect example and do not forget that according to the reports of un in pakistan and afghanistan most of the sexual abusive behaviour is seen

lie it happened during taliban time to as shown in many of the afghan literature and i suppose kite runner and the thousand splendid sun is a perfect example and do not forget that according to the reports of un in pakistan and afghanistan most of the sexual abusive behaviour is seen

I think you need to read my post again.

Experience ? ;) :blink: :rofl:
Do you know meaning of **** and Gang ****.....

If you do then someone must and first raped you alone then gang **** you......

Just following your logic.

Other words can also be applied.....

read the book "Kite Runner"- that too has instances of this practice by a high ranking Taliban official

its Allahs wrath on these men after how they treated their women .

Back
Top Bottom