What's new

Afghanistan under19 cricket teams beats Pakistanu19

Alphat

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
In a friendly match between Afghanistan cricket u19 and Pakistan u19 today, Afghanistan beat Pakistan under 19 with a huge margin 214 runs. Kudus to the young Afghans.

The Pakistan u19 is considered one of the best, losing only 1 or 2 in the last 20 matches they have played.

Seems we have a strong base of young Afghans coming up to the national team :)

In a friendly match between Afghanistan cricket u19 and Pakistan u19 today, Afghanistan beat Pakistan under 19 with a huge margin 214 runs. Kudus to the young Afghans.

The Pakistan u19 is considered one of the best, losing only 1 or 2 in the last 20 matches they have played.

Hmmmmm, you should also appreciate that it was after all Pakistanis who taught the Afghanis cricket

the same pakistanis who warned afghanistan to not win matches against pak :lol: :omghaha:
:astagh:

Yaar tum indian bachon ko kese ne chup rehna nahin sikay har jaga jaa kar ghaliyan kahte hou phir jaa kar baaz aate hou

Hmmmmm, you should also appreciate that it was after all Pakistanis who taught the Afghanis cricket

Nothing wrong if they don't appreciate either. They are know for their haramkhori.

congrats . Your team has good players and its on right track.

ahhh only thing that can be understood from that is the title and its misleading. Also this is the first time I have heard about this, can you post the statement he's talking about because I couldn't find that.

looks like a wrong post.....i even tried.....couldnt find any......i found it on cricinfo website.....so i thought its credible.....but its not.....so i deleted my comment.......
inconvenience caused is regretted :hitwall:
@Ehsan Abbas plz delete that comment otherwise it will invite troll :mad:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom