What's new

Afghanistan: Taliban won't talk because it is winning

dig thru and read all of my past posts here on this very forum, I have always been a stubborn critic of how the Pakistanis treated the bengalis and that it was a civil war that was bound to happen and they would have succeeded in gaining independence no matter what since, guess what, e. Pakistan was in the majority of the population, more than half of the army foot soldiers were bengalis who rebelled against the state; writing on the wall. So I have never been the one to hide the truth. as for americans, they only made you the "partner" because they wanted your dumb idiotic asses to carry out the dirty work of their hidden agenda so that you can be the fall guy for fomenting terrorism in Pakistan instead of them if you got caught which you have. Next time, pay attention to what your pimp teaches you before hitting the streets like a good little prostitute! :lol:

First off, you' re not a pimp. Secondly, India is pretty damn smart. You're naive to think India doesn't see this as an opportunity to create terror in Pakistan. It's time for your ppl to start getting a healthy does of reality of what India experiences. We will gladly become the fall guy for such acts. Its a win win for both the US and India if what you claim is true.

As for Bangladesh, Im glad to see you admitted to. Your claims of brotherhood fall flat. Doesn't what religion you are.....

First off, you' re not a pimp. Secondly, India is pretty damn smart. You're naive to think India doesn't see this as an opportunity to create terror in Pakistan. It's time for your ppl to start getting a healthy does of reality of what India experiences. We will gladly become the fall guy for such acts. Its a win win for both the US and India if what you claim is true.

As for Bangladesh, Im glad to see you admitted to. Your claims of brotherhood fall flat. Doesn't what religion you are.....

what a washed up old hag! First off, I don't pimp anyone, especially someone as disease ridden as you little turds. uncle sam is your pimp, they like 'em cheap and dirty just like you little c*nts! Study up on the philosophy of ethics and you'll realize that the very start of brotherhood begins with honesty. There is a reason why both Bangladeshis and Pakistanis on this forum call each other brothers, especially ME! Oh but wait, indians wouldn't know ethics if it took a sh!t on your face. And yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah, been hearing all the load a horse crap from you jokers for the last 30+ years that you'll somehow "show us" and blah biddy blah. and when the time came to FINALLY show us something, we ended up taking an entire mountain peak from you while leaving you with almost 30,000 dead and injured casualties. india is a classic example of a big fat lazy pig sitting in its own filth that thinks its a lion. Naah, your just future bacon and nothing more! But lucky for you, we don't eat pork. Oh but wait, CHINA does! ;)

Last edited:
what a washed up old hag! First off, I don't pimp anyone, especially someone as disease ridden as you little turds. uncle sam is your pimp, they like 'em cheap and dirty just like you little c*nts! Study up on the philosophy of ethics and you'll realize that the very start of brotherhood begins with honesty. There is a reason why both Bangladeshis and Pakistanis on this forum call each other brothers, especially ME! Oh but wait, indians wouldn't know ethics if it took a sh!t on your face. And yeah yeah yeah blah blah blah, been hearing all the load a horse crap from you jokers for the last 30+ years that you'll somehow "show us" and blah biddy blah. When the time came to show us something, we ended up taking an entire mountain peak from you while leaving you with almost 30,000 dead and injured casualties. india is a classic example of a big fat lazy pig sitting in its own filth that thinks its a lion. Naah, your just future bacon and nothing more! But lucky for you, we don't eat pork. Oh but wait, CHINA does! ;)

LMAO...ethics coming your type is rich. Oh yea, I'll trust the words of fake imposters who claim to be from certain countries on this website LOL....ridiculous....no credibility. All Pakistan can do is run and beg for help since independence....Keep doing what you guys do best. Ahh again confusing India for Pakistan I see. You seem to forget your role when it come to relations with America.

SO you got a mountain peak supposedly, and think we lost 30K soldiers LMAO....keep believing whatever you are reading......

Take it easy brother....LOL...

LMAO...ethics coming your type is rich. Oh yea, I'll trust the words of fake imposters who claim to be from certain countries on this website LOL....ridiculous....no credibility. All Pakistan can do is run and beg for help since independence....Keep doing what you guys do best. Ahh again confusing India for Pakistan I see. You seem to forget your role when it come to relations with America.

SO you got a mountain peak supposedly, and think we lost 30K soldiers LMAO....keep believing whatever you are reading......

Take it easy brother....LOL...
supposedly? you are gonna be the last dingbat to ever lecture anyone on credibility since you have lost all credibility yourself by calling in "supposedly". oh and we are SO freakin' independent of america thanks to CPEC and our overall natural resources and location, we don't need them anymore. lady liberty has, how shall we say, outlived her usefulness to us and her beauty has faded so we are done bangin' her. but you can have that old hag in a dyke lezbo relationship! :p:

and oh by the way, this is "supposedly" from your own media that I'm about shove up your ripped up @$$!

supposedly? you are gonna be the last dingbat to ever lecture anyone on credibility since you have lost all credibility yourself by calling in "supposedly". oh and we are SO freakin' independent of america thanks to CPEC and our overall natural resources and location, we don't need them anymore. lady liberty has, how shall we say, outlived her usefulness to us and her beauty has faded so we are done bangin' her. but you can have that old hag in a dyke lezbo relationship! :p:

and oh by the way, this is "supposedly" from your own media that I'm about shove up your ripped up @$$!

Okay, so you achieved what? You gained a mountain peak. I wonder why we haven't gone in to get it back, but I am pinning it on the Congress party. It no wonder why you and your type love Congress to be in power and control of India. LOL you think you will ever be truly free? America has more control in your country than any other.

As for credibility, I still stick to what I said earlier. The truth hurts, doesn't it. Ge used to it.....

Okay, so you achieved what? You gained a mountain peak. I wonder why we haven't gone in to get it back, but I am pinning it on the Congress party. It no wonder why you and your type love Congress to be in power and control of India. LOL you think you will ever be truly free? America has more control in your country than any other.

As for credibility, I still stick to what I said earlier. The truth hurts, doesn't it. Ge used to it.....
:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

oye dumbass, it was bjp's own vajpayee who was in charge in india during kargil!!! not that your staunchly pro american italian woman led congress would've faired any better anyway! yeah you heard it right; face it, it is india that america has THE most control over, I mean both of their arms shoulders deep up india's @$$ where western american cronies are actually heading a major part in india! you are their little sacrificial side kick and nothing more! you had NO credibility left in the first place and now your credibility just dove in the negative JUST like your national iq! :lol: we sent tens of thousands of your soldiers to hell in a hand basket and you could not take this very strategic mountain peak and you are happy to give it away using a sh!t little excuse that "oh no wonder we haven't gotten it back". no, you haven't gotten it back cuz you know we'll just rip your @$$e$ apart again and wrap the remains around your neck and then hang you by it! THAT is why you won't dare to get it back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

oye dumbass, it was bjp's on vajpayee who was in charge in india during kargil!!! you had NO credibility left in the first place and now your credibility just dove in the negative JUST like your national iq! :lol: we sent tens of thousands of your soldiers to hell in a hand basket and you could not take this very strategic mountain peak and you are happy to give it away using a sh!t little excuse that "oh no wonder we haven't gotten it back". no, you haven't gotten it back cuz you know we'll just rip your @$$e$ apart again and wrap the remains around your neck and then hang you by it! THAT is why you won't dare to get it back. :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL so you think BJP in power could resolve all the shortcoming from the past 50 yours under Congress HAHAHAHAHAHAH....oh boy ....love the logic...keep it coming...

Any indian sources for your 30K deaths in Kargil LOL.....

LOL so you think BJP in power could resolve all the shortcoming from the past 50 yours under Congress HAHAHAHAHAHAH....oh boy ....love the logic...keep it coming...

your dumb lil insignificant excuse of a life just got OWNED! 8-)

and I never said 30000 deaths. I said 30000 deaths and injured casualties! ditch those indian made glasses and get some glasses that are made in CHINA so you can actually read! :lol:

Last edited:
no we should annex some border areas so we can actually make a border on flat land or along rivers/mountains

Only one solution: complete draw down of foreign occupation forces from Afghanistan, and after that let the Afghans decide Afghan style who rules Afghanistan.

Insha Allah the answer will be the same as it was circa 1995-2000. Taliban.

Learn to live with it.
The Afghan Taliban are coming back to power once again. lol.:lol::chilli:

Aren't we just sick and tired of this BS?

Pakistan needs to immediately distance itself from any reconciliation or mediation between anyone. We can't mediate or facilitate anything. Let the Afghans and their American allies figure this out. Pakistan has suffered enough. We are still recovering from the Lahore and Peshawar attacks which was orchestrated in Afghanistan. They want us to mediate whilst they keep backstabbing our nation and massacring our children in cold blood. Not going to happen. Besides, no one can win in opiumland. It is a lost cause. Today, ISIS is finding foothold in Afghanistan. That is a whole new challenge. It is nothing, but messy and enormously complicated. Better to stay out or we'll burn.

ISIS finding a foothold (essentially ex TTP foot soldiers who continue to find sanctuary there) is precisely why Pakistan needs to be involved. It is not out of love for the pathetic Afghan "government" or cooperation with NATO --- it is to secure our backyard against RAW-backed militants and ISIS. The Afghan Taliban will not allow either.

ISIS finding a foothold (essentially ex TTP foot soldiers who continue to find sanctuary there) is precisely why Pakistan needs to be involved. It is not out of love for the pathetic Afghan "government" or cooperation with NATO --- it is to secure our backyard against RAW-backed militants and ISIS. The Afghan Taliban will not allow either.
ISIS in Iraq and Syria, that is their internal affairs.

We Pakistanis have nothing to tell Syrian or Iraqi people.

Afghan Taliban are the winners of the war.

ISIS in Iraq and Syria, that is their internal affairs.

We Pakistanis have nothing to tell Syrian or Iraqi people.

Afghan Taliban are the winners of the war.

I think you misunderstood what I was saying.

Some remaining Uzbek and TTP militants who fled from FATA when Zarb e Azb launched have rebranded themselves as ISIS/ISIL/Daesh's "Khorasan" branch. They pose a threat to Pakistan from the West --- hence we must support the Taliban in some kind of deal which denies TTP-ISIS a foothold in the region. They are mostly just mercenaries being used by the agency allowing them sanctuary and perhaps funded by another that wishes to keep us on our toes... if you know what I mean.

The title basically says it all. Taliban has no incentive to come to the negotiating table until they have captured the maximum amount of territory. They are accumulating leverage to use against Afghanistan. And let's face the facts here: the weakest party in this negotiation is the Afghan government. They have no leverage and India and US can't help them.
Taliban cant hold the territory for too long nor can they run a govt. News like this has been propagated for long time by vested sources to convince NATO forces to leave afghanistan. Now lets for argument sake say taliban is winning , for how long have they been winning ? Can we expect them to chase out Nato in next 3 or 6 months ? Answer is Nope.
Controlling sparsely populated rural areas and staging guerilla attacks is normal. Every bomb attack by them shows a lot of desperation instead of winning the war. There is no such support from ppl like that of syria but these armed thugs who will change their sides for money.

Back
Top Bottom