What's new

Afghanistan: Taliban won't talk because it is winning

NATO as nothing to do with this thread, and I don't even live in a NATO country.
Better luck, thinking out the next response.

If he never was a Taliban, how come Mullah Omar had any authority to give him any orders?

Just a friendly way to remind of forum rules, and a helping link if a serious problem is the cause.

"Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same text again and again"
Keep your luck and your biased response to yourself. NATO invaded Afghanistan not some guys from mars !

The title basically says it all. Taliban has no incentive to come to the negotiating table until they have captured the maximum amount of territory. They are accumulating leverage to use against Afghanistan. And let's face the facts here: the weakest party in this negotiation is the Afghan government. They have no leverage and India and US can't help them.
Mayor of Kabul of is just as effective as the word. They are fighting with each other.

Keep your luck and your biased response to yourself. NATO invaded Afghanistan not some guys from mars !
And what I am discussing, is whether Pakistans support for Talibans is harmful to Pakistan.
NATO is irrelevant in such a discussion.

And what I am discussing, is whether Pakistans support for Talibans is harmful to Pakistan.

There is no such thing as Pakistani support for the afghan taliban either at the govt level or military level. What you call support is merely diplomatic maneuvering to bring them to the negotiations table and nothing more.

NATO as nothing to do with this thread, and I don't even live in a NATO country.
Better luck, thinking out the next response.

If he never was a Taliban, how come Mullah Omar had any authority to give him any orders?

Just a friendly way to remind of forum rules, and a helping link if a serious problem is the cause.

"Spam is considered to be repetitive posting of the same text again and again"
Support ? When did we support anything ? If it was anything It was US who provided them with weapons and training, We just facilitated them in their quest as good allies that we always do

Support ? When did we support anything ? If it was anything It was US who provided them with weapons and training, We just facilitated them in their quest as good allies that we always do

The US provided support to the Mujahedin fighting the Soviets.
When the Soviets left, the US support stopped.
The Taliban emerged years laters.

The Pakistan support for the Taliban was all over the newspapers when they took control
over Afghanistan.
The fact that Taliban leaders are killed within Pakistan,
and that Mullah Omar died in a Pakistani hospital speaks for itself.
So does the Pakistani reaction when OBL was killed.

The US provided support to the Mujahedin fighting the Soviets.
When the Soviets left, the US support stopped.
The Taliban emerged years laters.

The Pakistan support for the Taliban was all over the newspapers when they took control
over Afghanistan.
The fact that Taliban leaders are killed within Pakistan,
and that Mullah Omar died in a Pakistani hospital speaks for itself.
So does the Pakistani reaction when OBL was killed.
Bullshit US left them as soon as Soviet were out.

We have had to deal with with Sanctions on place. Off how far is Afghanistan from Pakistan ? So even if one of their leader dies in pakistani hosiptal isn't a big deal. When they don't have hospital s in Afghanistan even after 16 years of oocupation by Naato.

Secondly Taliban have designated office in Qatar not in pakistan.

Thirdly if obl drama was anynreal they US would have bombed the shit out of us. They spent trillions trying to locate him and they supposedly find him in pak, just like hownthey found WMD in Iraq.

Bullshit US left them as soon as Soviet were out.

We have had to deal with with Sanctions on place. Off how far is Afghanistan from Pakistan ? So even if one of their leader dies in pakistani hosiptal isn't a big deal. When they don't have hospital s in Afghanistan even after 16 years of oocupation by Naato.

Secondly Taliban have designated office in Qatar not in pakistan.

Thirdly if obl drama was anynreal they US would have bombed the shit out of us. They spent trillions trying to locate him and they supposedly find him in pak, just like hownthey found WMD in Iraq.

The only reasonable defense Pakistan can muster would be the claim
that Pakistan does not have full control over the country
allowing Afghani Talibans to set up bases within the country,
and local madrasas to be used to train new recruits.

Don't bother answering, since You just made it into my ignore list.

The only reasonable defense Pakistan can muster would be the claim
that Pakistan does not have full control over the country
allowing Afghani Talibans to set up bases within the country,
and local madrasas to be used to train new recruits.

Don't bother answering, since You just made it into my ignore list.
Again bullshit. The talks are comducted in qatar not here. Secondly theyre our neighbours and we should assist them in every possible way just like US supports isarel ignoring all norms

Back
Top Bottom