What's new

Afghanistan: Taliban Now Only 7 Miles From Kabul

I think it is a foregone conclusion that Kabul will fall to the Taliban eventually. Can't say when but it's like the Titanic certainty: 'No matter what you would do the ship will flounder!'

So why ruin the city then? Why kill even one more person on either side?! They should, under concrete guarantees by multiple powers, arrange a handover of power with safe exit and general amnesty. Enough of bloodshed! Enough of destruction!

PS. But Indian agents should NOT be spared!! They went with the sole purpose to hurt Pakistan. Regardless of which govt would rule Afghanistan, India was not in any significant danger. They have the blood of tens of thousands of Pakistanis AND Afghans on their hands.

PS. But Indian agents should NOT be spared!! They went with the sole purpose to hurt Pakistan. Regardless of which govt would rule Afghanistan, India was not in any significant danger. They have the blood of tens of thousands of Pakistanis AND Afghans on their hands.

Indians have fled long ago

Heavy fighting ongoing in Kabul, Mass retreat of the Afghan special forces from the gates of the city.

Word is Ghani will resign within the next 24 hours and be evacuated to the US. At this point I doubt he even has a few hours left.

I think he has bluffed. He may already ran away..

Taliban should ask for global authority over the muslim world .
I know 90% of my people would vote for Sharia Law to be applied by Tomorrow.
we want Islam not the ziinist globalist unjust corrupt banking system enslaving us .
we want 0% interest loans
we want 0% crime
that won't happen unless we apply tge Rule of Allah swt .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom