What's new

Afghanistan sides with India, backs Modi remarks on Pakistan.

LoL a paid Afghan ambassador of India..a stooge...a diplomatic move worth nothing for Pakistan . India needs partners to take itself out from Pakistani onslaught...

Modi exposed his desparation and isloation badly when he talked abt local issue of Balochistan into human rights involving Iran Pakistan n Afghanistan....while making a joke abt himself on 15th August..

Pakistan laughed off Indian weakness and desperate moves.

Yes he should have raised the issue when PA is killing thousands of baloushis and intellectuals.

You don't accept your government, you don't accept Afghan government, just curious, which government do you recognise?

I do recognize indian govt head by modi is correct representation of fundamentalist and terrorist nature of indian people.

Yes he should have raised the issue when PA is killing thousands of baloushis and intellectuals.

Bhakt logic - 40 days of curfew and protests in Occupied Kashmir, perfect opportunity to jump up and start barking about Balochistan. :lol:

I do recognize indian govt head by modi is correct representation of fundamentalist and terrorist nature of indian people.

Funny. 1.25 Billion people named as terrorist by you.

I understand your agony!

Funny. 1.25 Billion people named as terrorist by you.

I understand your agony!

let me refresh your memory, Muslims, Christians, Dalits and many other groups hate to be identified as indians. So you can safely discount them form count.

LoL a paid Afghan ambassador of India..a stooge...a diplomatic move worth nothing for Pakistan . India needs partners to take itself out from Pakistani onslaught...

Modi exposed his desparation and isloation badly when he talked abt local issue of Balochistan into human rights involving Iran Pakistan n Afghanistan....while making a joke abt himself on 15th August..

Pakistan laughed off Indian weakness and desperate moves.
What Pakistani onslaught?
What desperation and isolation?
You really need to come out of your delusions. Seems like everyone who opposes Pakistan is a sell out and a paid stooge. We can say the same about the Baloch protest against India which was posted here yesterday.

Or suffered by CPEC, i have a feeling terrorism is not the issue here. Modi won't pick Baluchistan and Kashmir unless there are external entities willing to back it. He is not someone who shoots blind. We will have to wait and see what happens. Everything about the recent Kashmir crisis , seems strange...
It's outline of larger plan. Next war with Pakistan will be a disaster for them. Think about Indian army push in the west Indian Navy and ambitious from the south, Afghanistan and TTP push from the north and east. ... Azad Kashmir BALOCHİSTAN is a. Gonner

let me refresh your memory, Muslims, Christians, Dalits and many other groups hate to be identified as indians. So you can safely discount them form count.
Oh OK we know how to deal with it. This comes from Bangladeshi ran way from his mother land and talking support of his ancestors butcher. You should feel so proud right now.

D0A66K94.jpg
tumblr_muzz8oRgSn1qgrl28o8_r1_250.gif

And this you got from your assessment on ground?

Interesting.

lol wht an idiotic comment !! I am a christian and proud Indian. yes we are minority here like Sikhs or muslims or jains, India is a diverse country and some clashes do happen that does not mean we disown our country.. So Mr. I dune , please tune your facts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom