What's new

Afghanistan set to train in Pakistan

So Niazi Bhai if we were to bring a seasoned Taliban fighter & you together in a ring - Do you think you'd be able to best him in a hand-to-hand fight ? :azn:

Ya phir kahiiin 'Begum Bachaoooo' kiii awaz tou nahin aaiii giii aaap seiii ! :whistle:

Inshallah if the time came, i have the confidence that it would be a fight to the end. If nothing else, i can give as good as i get, even now :)

Inshallah if the time came, i have the confidence that it would be a fight to the end. If nothing else, i can give as good as i get, even now :)

I can't ! :(

All I'd be able to achieve is to be lucky enough for 1-2 right hooks being caught under his chin otherwise I fight without any technique like a brawler in a drunken haze ! :ashamed:

Im just Going to go ahead and say something thats bin on my mind since the start of the thread

1. Kahaan ki baat kidher puhonch gayi hai! Cricket Training sey Taliban fightero_O ... LOL

2. If The border is sealed up today and most seem to be in favour of this action, then arent we missing out on the development of our own nation.

A Country which has just been through a war, most industries have been destroyed. They require thousand of goods and guess where the nearest helping seaport is ...... IN PAKISTAN .

Our only way out of through this US-AID ordeal is to start industrializing and we dont have a lot of markets who trust Pakistani products. The thing with Afghanistan is they dont have much choice.

A friendship with Afghanistan is more valuable to us then to seal em off once and for all. Our trade routes and our products (even the Thunder) could have a hopeful market there

And i Agree with Brother @chauvunist ... a propoganda plan which highlights what we have done for them would be might beneficial in the long run .....

Huh?

You do know that Afghanistan's successive leaders supported expertise movements in Pakistan first. It was not until Zulfikar Ali Bhutto that Pakistan adopted an Afghan forward policy -- Almost 30 years after Afghans cast the first stones.

History did not start with the Taliban.
No. I was not aware of that.
My study, such as it has been, started from Soviets entering Afghanistan and the circumstances preceding that.

That said, unless supporting Taliban was a revenge act(which it was not), it is not related to the current scenario. Pakistan has supported Taliban in Afghanistan. The talibs destroyed Afghanistan and its economy. Naturally the burden of refugees falls on Pakistan.

If Pakistan had not gotten involved in Afghan affairs, it would have been a relatively more prosperous nation today and not a burden on Pakistan.

INDIANS and INDIA has not lived with Afghan's on their soil for 27 years. SO YOU GUYS HAVE NO RIGHT TO LECTURE ANYONE!
@RescueRanger I respect you as a great poster. I dont really expect you to reply like that.
But since you choose this particular logic, then let me use a similar analogy.
Pakistan and Pakistani's have not lived in Bangladesh for more than 27 years, yet still the Pakistan National Assembly passes resolutions on Bangladeshi affairs and Pakistani politicians like Imran Khan, Jammat leaders comment on issues of internal affairs of Bangladesh.

Afghanistan is much closer to India than Bangladesh is to Pakistan. And India has historical and ancient relations with Afghanistan.
So my dear friend, by the same token of logic, India and Indians have rights to ask questions and lecture anyone on Afghan affairs. It affects us.

Is not Pakistan beholden to Afghanistan.

Pakistan is the reason why Afghanistan is in a mess to this day. It is Pakistan who supported the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Had Pakistan not interfered and ruled Afghanistan by proxy in search for its 'strategic depth', then Afghanistan today would have been a much more prosperous nation.

And this is one of the reasons(among others) why Afghans dont like Pakistani's.

Your country Sir, is duty bound to support them now, as your country has been the cause of their misery.

Then they should have not invaded our territory then back in the day. Got their asses kicked. Do you blame us for being assholes to them? Even then we have over 5 million of these shiteheads in our country as refugees who refuse to go back to their own country. They were the only nation to oppose our entry into UN. They got what they deserve and they deserve more.

Unnecessary since Contraron had no info. @Contrarion The Afghans right from day 1 annoyed or invaded territory. Our Phatans kicked them out which made them even more weak. So they started supporting any and every separatist movements. Not our fault that Afghanistan wont stand on its feet. They started it we just upped the game.

Last edited:
@pakistani342 : I would like to touch a few things

1) I hope you do realize that the Afghans are paying for this training session, its not a free lunch :)

2) I briefly googled your nickname just to understand the tone you have in your posts against Afghans and in less then 5 minutes it turns out that you are a complete bigot and racist person, it seems you have not else to do but bash afghans on the internet, stop trolling mate and grow up!

For example : pakistani342 - YouTube
pakistani342 (pakistani342) on Twitter

@Pakistanii342 isn't the only one to hold a negative view towards you people...

Most Pakistanis want to ship your ungrateful and sorry asses to India

here is a nice shipping container for you ungrateful and treacherous bastards:
new-20-foot-standard-dallas.jpg

Then they should have not invaded our territory then back in the day. Got their asses kicked. Do you blame us for being assholes to them? Even then we have over 5 million of these shiteheads in our country as refugees who refuse to go back to their own country. They were the only nation to oppose our entry into UN. They got what they deserve and they deserve more.

Unnecessary since Contraron had no info. @Contrarion The Afghans right from day 1 annoyed or invaded territory. Our Phatans kicked them out which made them even more weak. So they started supporting any and every separatist movements. Not our fault that Afghanistan wont stand on its feet. They started it we just upped the game.

What is the Pakistani government doing to kick these parasites out?

Last edited:
Why India is not interested to play cricket match with Afghanistan?

Afterall, they claim to be in Afghanistan for help, since last 10 years and with northern alliance even longer.

Why India is not interested to play cricket match with Afghanistan?

Afterall, they claim to be in Afghanistan for help, since last 10 years and with northern alliance even longer.

Unfortunately cricket in India is run by BCCI and they wouldn't do anything which isn't financially lucrative.

Nothing, too much international pressure. Wont happen for long. Then the maulvi kalama of ummah bhai bhai will further put a dent to any such plan. Plus it is a cash cow you know, we get so much grants from UN.

No politician is going to kick these cows.

No. I was not aware of that.
My study, such as it has been, started from Soviets entering Afghanistan and the circumstances preceding that.

That said, unless supporting Taliban was a revenge act(which it was not), it is not related to the current scenario. Pakistan has supported Taliban in Afghanistan. The talibs destroyed Afghanistan and its economy. Naturally the burden of refugees falls on Pakistan.

If Pakistan had not gotten involved in Afghan affairs, it would have been a relatively more prosperous nation today and not a burden on Pakistan.

@RescueRanger I respect you as a great poster. I dont really expect you to reply like that.
But since you choose this particular logic, then let me use a similar analogy.
Pakistan and Pakistani's have not lived in Bangladesh for more than 27 years, yet still the Pakistan National Assembly passes resolutions on Bangladeshi affairs and Pakistani politicians like Imran Khan, Jammat leaders comment on issues of internal affairs of Bangladesh.

Afghanistan is much closer to India than Bangladesh is to Pakistan. And India has historical and ancient relations with Afghanistan.
So my dear friend, by the same token of logic, India and Indians have rights to ask questions and lecture anyone on Afghan affairs. It affects us.

I respect you too, but you have not lived with Afghan and we have. So our "logic" is "logical" and "practical" not theoretical mumbo jumbo.

I can't ! :(

All I'd be able to achieve is to be lucky enough for 1-2 right hooks being caught under his chin otherwise I fight without any technique like a brawler in a drunken haze ! :ashamed:

If they beat you with fists, come with a gun, if the beat you with guns come back with a TANK :D

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD!:pakistan:

Im just Going to go ahead and say something thats bin on my mind since the start of the thread

1. Kahaan ki baat kidher puhonch gayi hai! Cricket Training sey Taliban fightero_O ... LOL

2. If The border is sealed up today and most seem to be in favour of this action, then arent we missing out on the development of our own nation.

A Country which has just been through a war, most industries have been destroyed. They require thousand of goods and guess where the nearest helping seaport is ...... IN PAKISTAN .

Our only way out of through this US-AID ordeal is to start industrializing and we dont have a lot of markets who trust Pakistani products. The thing with Afghanistan is they dont have much choice.

A friendship with Afghanistan is more valuable to us then to seal em off once and for all. Our trade routes and our products (even the Thunder) could have a hopeful market there

And i Agree with Brother @chauvunist ... a propoganda plan which highlights what we have done for them would be might beneficial in the long run .....

Finally a sane post that sees cooperation and commerce as the way forward. Kudos to you.

Back to the orignal post :

According to official Afghan cricket board ACB twitter feed the training session has been shifted to Srilanka, I guess you guys got your wish :) instead of you taking the money for the training session now the Srilankans will get their hands on it....

@Pakistanii342 isn't the only one to hold a negative view towards you people...

Most Pakistanis want to ship your ungrateful and sorry asses to India

here is a nice shipping container for you ungrateful and treacherous bastards:
new-20-foot-standard-dallas.jpg

You have been reported! Grow up and learn some manners!!!

According to official Afghan cricket board ACB twitter feed the training session has been shifted to Srilanka, I guess you guys got your wish :) instead of you taking the money for the training session now the Srilankans will get their hands on it....

Good Riddance.

Finally a sane post that sees cooperation and commerce as the way forward. Kudos to you.

Back to the orignal post :

You have been reported! Grow up and learn some manners!!!
Thank God Afghans have shown a little gharat

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom