What's new

Afghanistan set to train in Pakistan

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not related to guns or rockets but I think this signifies a deep problem in Pakistani psyche vis-a-vis Afghanistan.

-------

You've got to be kidding me! Pakistanis will never learn.

Do they not see what previous efforts to *help* the Afghans have wrought us?!?!

After hosting million of Afghans in our homes for over three decades the Afghans hate us Pakistanis.

Pakistanis have to pretend to be Indians to escape harassment in Afghanistan.

Any precious Pakistani resources, net time, schools should go to the poor people of Pakistan and not the ungrateful nation of Afghanistan. If we must, there are countless other nations in the world to extend a hand of friendship: Somalia, Chad, Madagascar, and others come to mind.

Pakistanis are beyond hope.

original article here, excerpts below:

KARACHI: While the top Test teams appear afraid of visiting Pakistan due to security concerns, Afghanistan is more than happy for a long stay in the country to prepare for this year’s ICC World Twenty20 Championship.

The Afghanistan Cricket Board’s (ACB) delegation, that included Chief Executive Officer Dr Noor Mohammad and Afghan national coach Kabir Khan, visited Karachi last week to assess facilities for a training camp ahead of the World T20.

@pakistani342 : I would like to touch a few things

1) I hope you do realize that the Afghans are paying for this training session, its not a free lunch :)

2) I briefly googled your nickname just to understand the tone you have in your posts against Afghans and in less then 5 minutes it turns out that you are a complete bigot and racist person, it seems you have not else to do but bash afghans on the internet, stop trolling mate and grow up!

For example : pakistani342 - YouTube
pakistani342 (pakistani342) on Twitter

@pakistani342 : I would like to touch a few things

Seriously??

Could you please post specifics on how you have arrived at a the conclusion that I am racist or a biggot.

Actually I started writing about racism amongst Afghans towards Pakistanis for example, Pakistanis are routinely called by Afghans:

1. Dark skinned
2. Smelly
3. Daal Khors
4. The illegitimate children of **glorious** Afghan invaders.

I guess the easiest way to discredit someone is to call them a racist.

I'd like to see where someone like you or other Afghans, such as in editorials have condemned racism against Pakistanis.

The fact of the matter is simply this: Afghans have an overwhelmingly racist attitude towards Pakistanis -- hell they don't even deny this in discussions.

Run along kiddie.

Last edited:
I advocate a foreign policy i which we don't interfere or intervene in internal matters of any state and stop acting like the thekaydaran-e-Islam. We should stop helping states on the basis of the ''Ummah''. Because we have only got ungratefulness in return. Let's focus on the current Pakistan
There is no harm in Training the Afghan forces but we should get the same amount in return as if we are training Any Non muslim state

Last edited:
I would agree the opinions of not to interfere in the matters of afghanistan when there is no cross border terrorism against pakistan. pakistan provided 3 million refugees with palce to live, pakistan paid heavy losses and is paying still just because of Afghanistan. our infrastructure has destroyed because of these afghan wars.

I would agree the opinions of not to interfere in the matters of afghanistan when there is no cross border terrorism against pakistan. pakistan provided 3 million refugees with palce to live, pakistan paid heavy losses and is paying still just because of Afghanistan. our infrastructure has destroyed because of these afghan wars.

I think we ought to fence and mine the border. We wont mess with their internal affairs and the same time, if they go through hell, they shouldn't flood our gates.

We tried doing the humane thing, but these Afghans some of them are too treacherous.

I think we ought to fence and mine the border. We wont mess with their internal affairs and the same time, if they go through hell, they shouldn't flood our gates.

We tried doing the humane thing, but these Afghans some of them are too treacherous.

Send the Pounds & I'll mine the border ! :whistle:

But khair on a serious note I don't think that Pakistani Pukhtoons - many of whom have familial ties with many people in Afghanistan - would be in favor of this; especially the Tribes where you find the son living on the Pakistani side whilst the father is living on the Afghan side - One can't separate them !

What do you say @chauvunist ? :unsure:

I advocate a foreign policy i which we don't interfere or intervene in internal matters of any state and stop acting like the thekaydaran-e-Islam. We should stop helping states on the basis of the ''Ummah''. Because we have only got ungratefulness in return. Let's focus on the current Pakistan
There is no harm in Training the Afghan forces but we should get the same amount in return as if we are training Any Non muslim state
Do u know who was the last country to recognize us as a free state?

That was our Western Neighbor Afghanistan in 1974 on the Eve of Soviet Invasion!
They only recognized us when they wanted us LOL

We did tried that but Americans didnt allowed it.

Agr border fence ho jata to CIA terrorists Muharam k dino main kesy bhejti??

Last edited:
Seriously??

Could you please post specifics on how you have arrived at a the conclusion that I am racist or a biggot.

Actually I started writing about racism amongst Afghans towards Pakistanis for example, Pakistanis are routinely called by Afghans:

1. Dark skinned
2. Smelly
3. Daal Khors
4. The illegitimate children of **glorious** Afghan invaders.

I guess the easiest way to discredit someone is to call them a racist.

I'd like to see where someone like you or other Afghans, such as in editorials have condemned racism against Pakistanis.

The fact of the matter is simply this: Afghans have an overwhelmingly racist attitude towards Pakistanis -- hell they don't even deny this in discussions.

Run along kiddie.

:P :P let them call us what they want.

We also call them kabaljak, gilumjam ;)

anyway you had been trying your best to use biggoted nonsense whenever you post something about Pak-Afghan issues/news etc etc

But khair on a serious note I don't think that Pakistani Pukhtoons - many of whom have familial ties with many people in Afghanistan - would be in favor of this; especially the Tribes where you find the son living on the Pakistani side whilst the father is living on the Afghan side - One can't separate them !

Sure, those kind of privileges for some are acceptable.

But the hordes of millions have to stop.

Well we should have Fenced and mined our Border back in Musharraf time and No Pakistani Pukhtoons won't mind it a bit...

However since we are gonna keep our Influence on Afghanistan so we should be having a strong Propaganda Machine to highlight our efforts and Things that we have done for Afghnai's for the Positive Image of our Country in an attempt to lessen the Hatred and it will have prolonged effects...

Do u know who was the last country to recognize us as a free state?

That was our Western Neighbor Afghanistan in 1974 on the Eve of Soviet Invasion!
The only recognized us when they wanted us LOL
Most of the Parlimentarians of the Afghanistan are Pakistan literate and they speak against the pakistan in the parliments and jargas in the favour of america and india.we saved hamid karzai from taliban, now see what is he doing in the favour of Pakistan! running RAW's training camps. these drug dealers are so mean...
Now i think, pakistan should wait NATO and US to withdraw their forces , seal the border and leave them where they are.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom