What's new

Afghanistan renames Salma Dam to Afghan-India Friendship Dam

You also have the worlds largest poor. So that makes you the Africa of Asia and believe me thats what people think of you guys over here. They think you are Africa and they abused you and feel guilty so are trying to be friendly to make up for it :lol::lol: :lol:
1st learn what Pakistan is.. then laugh at others,,
50% of pakistanis living in poverty..
http://www.transparency.org.pk/news_detail.php?nid=14250#.VeBLgvmqqko

Muahhahahahahahaha..

India does not care about Chinese help to other countries. :rofl:

Thanks to yet another delusional Indian for telling us the best joke of the year !!!!! :rofl: :lol:

yes india don't not care about china's help to other..
did india try to stop china from providing aid to other countries like pakistan does when india is providing financial support to afghanistan?

I'd rather laugh at you because there are 1.21 billion poor in India and you think you are a power :lol::lol:

Man, leave this delusional Supa-Powa Indian alone.

Just see what kind of parallel universe is he living in by making statements such as: "India does not care about Chinese help/investment in other countries in the region" :rofl:

The India whose pants are on fire, even if China erects some building in Sri Lanka, :lol:

That's a pretty long name. May be sometjing like af-hind dam would have been better.
Looks like things are looking up with India financing Afghanistan and with that we can send back the gift of 5 million refugees back to Afghanistan. Perhaps with the money saved by not wasting on the refugees, we will also be able to finance some development in Afghanistan. Win win in my books. :p :p :p

Its already a win win situation for Pakistan after 2 years these refugees will start going back to Afghanistan trust me it will only happen if Afghanistan is somewhat developed enough to support a population . If we don't invest there then either you have to give them another deadline or they'll just come back to Pakistan. And its a very complicated situation we faced it with Bangladeshis .

And yes its a big name for a dam plus hard to pronounce for a lot Afghans too i guess.

Why?

So that you people could finally have dinner in Delhi. Delhi (India) mein dinner to tumhare baski nahin hai.

Why go to Delhi when we can have delicious beef steaks and Nihari anywhere in Pakistan?

I'd rather laugh at you because there are 1.21 billion poor in India and you think you are a power :lol::lol:

your post proves you are a fool as an @$$..
india's total population is 1.2 billion.. so according to you entair population in india is poor:o::o::lol:.
go and kill yourself.

Its already a win win situation for Pakistan after 2 years these refugees will start going back to Afghanistan trust me it will only happen if Afghanistan is somewhat developed enough to support a population . If we don't invest there then either you have to give them another deadline or they'll just come back to Pakistan. And its a very complicated situation we faced it with Bangladeshis .

And yes its a big name for a dam plus hard to pronounce for a lot Afghans too i guess.

I hope and pray everytime I visit Afghanistan PDF section that there are positives from Afghanistan. There is nothing I would like more than a developed and peaceful Afghanistan because then they would not be leaving their mess for somebody else to clear up every decade.

your post proves you are a fool as an @$$..
india's total population is 1.2 billion.. so according to you entair population in india is poor:o::o::lol:.
go and kill yourself.

You clearly did not get my sarcasm. Look out the window and I am sure you will want to pop yourself first :lol:

I hope and pray everytime I visit Afghanistan PDF section that there are positives from Afghanistan. There is nothing I would like more than a developed and peaceful Afghanistan because then they would not be leaving their mess for somebody else to clear up every decade.

Its kinda like your backyard you can't live peacefully with it being dirty. It will gonna change , alot of countries will take interest in Afghanistan. Your governments aim right now should be to have peaceful (peaceful not friendly as you can't be friendly to those people who keep on blaming you for everything) relations with Afghanistan .

As We are a bacchabaz and rape stricken country which is cornered by 1big nuclear power. Regional power :rofl::rofl: Must be our Quranic psyche which allows us the murde momins to think such stuff.
Fixed it for you :enjoy:

You also have the worlds largest poor. So that makes you the Africa of Asia and believe me thats what people think of you guys over here. They think you are Africa and they abused you and feel guilty so are trying to be friendly to make up for it :lol::lol: :lol:
Btw how dare they allow you people in their country, I mean look at you:D, Pakistani namuna:enjoy:

We all know the day Western forces leave Afghanistan, Taliban will be back in power, why India is wasting her money ?

OhOh; so the Talibaboons are also on JIHAD against Electricity and Irrigation ???? :lol:
Bloody Medieval Savages.......

Why are you surprised? The biggest trolls of all time have titles such as "think tank analyst", "administrator" etc

:lol:

Is that a REQUIRED qualification ?

Who made you a think tank:undecided:

Such are the pride and joy of pdf..... just another day on pdf..... sigh :whistle:

OhOh; so the Talibaboons are also on JIHAD against Electricity and Irrigation ???? :lol:
Bloody Medieval Savages.......

Is that a REQUIRED qualification ?

Such are the pride and joy of pdf..... just another day on pdf..... sigh :whistle:

Your western borders will not spared. Perhaps you Indians should stop sticking your thumbs up your asses, and mind your business.

Butthurts hijacked the thread....

Anyway...

India-Afghanistan.jpg

THANKS AFGHANISTAN....

Back
Top Bottom