What's new

Afghanistan questions US policies on Pakistan.

Hey indian friends,

Remember the golden line:

ALL ROADS TO KABUL N CARS LEAD FROM ISLAMABAD...

I dont need to say anymore nor do any PAKISTANI BROTHERS OF MINE.
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.

Read my post carefully.

Who is objecting? By not questioning your claims regarding assistance provided by PK to AF I am accepting them.

I take them on face value what you have claimed in the post I am quoting. And why you are talking about IN? Have I said anything regarding how good IN is? What IN got to do with this?

Why you have to view AF from IN lens? Even after doing all this assistance, what you think AF populance view regarding PK?

Take IN out of discussion. AF-PK relation should not be hostage of IN-AF or IN-PK relation.

In the long run the AF populance will set the tone for AF-PK relations. And if we go by current mood, you may end up defending east as well as west borders.

And if you think my reasoning is wrong, can you explain why PK is not looked favourably in AF ever after helping them for 3 decades.

Your living in lala land, learn to accept the facts. Where have i considered Af via India respective? Please learn 2 read. Now stop wasting my time.

Bye Bye!

What about the drone attacks regularly done by the US on Pakistani soil??? Every time there is an attack we hear from the Pakistani govt and military that, 'this will not be allowed' but they could never stop it neither had the capability to shoot at the American soldiers or the drones!!!! Why???
Drone attacks are done in collaboration with the Pakistan Military in areas where we already know the sovereignty that we pursue does not exist.

Given if we had these armed drones we'd be doing this as well.

Karzai is talking about attacking Pakistan, invasion by land troops, taking our territory.

Drone attacks are done in collaboration with the Pakistan Military in areas where we already know the sovereignty that we pursue does not exist.

This was not the stand of GoP to begin with.. Its anyone's guess whether they were fooling the public earlier or now..

Karzai is talking about attacking Pakistan, invasion by land troops, taking our territory.

Then he is an idiot...

Hamid Karzai has some very personal issues with us that goes back to 1998-99. He was taken to our custody several times and he does have not so sweet memories and not to mention about his brother. He is yet to forget all that happened to him. I am not surprised to see him anti Pakistani at all.

Looks like Afghanistan, UK, USA and India are having just one problem whether Pakistan like it or not.
:cheers:

^ Only Afghanistan and India, dude. Only Afghanistan and india.

Well the same can be said about you. You can keep repeating it till you believe it too. Especially the US part. :rofl::rofl:

Your living in lala land, learn to accept the facts. Where have i considered Af via India respective? Please learn 2 read. Now stop wasting my time.

Bye Bye!
Running away when you are owned?

So why so many India in your post when discussion is AF-PK relation

:disagree:

Is that all you could object to from my post? So what about the 28/29 years of relentless assistance to our neighbours, where was India then?

Where was India when no other nation would recognise Afghanistan execpt for Pakistan?

Where was India when afghan's would have starved if it weren't for Pakistan wheat and grain?

How many Afghan refugees did India host?

What detrimental impact did this have on India ?

How many soldiers have India positioned along the Afghan borer or committed to that effort?

Lets leave geography aside, what cultural, language ties does India have with Afghanistan?

India 's interest in Afghanistan began post 2001, and we all know why. So lets not kid ourselves, all those years when Afghanistan was sidelined and the world considered it a dumping ground for human waste, guess who carried Afghanistan?

How many soldiers has India lost in operations to secure the border for both nations? How many civilians does India lose on a daily basis due to terrorist incidents, or due to drone strikes?

:pakistan:

So you can take what your selling elsewhere, im not buying.

Not only GoP but the ppl on the street view everything from IN lens. This has to change if PK has to gain trust of AF populance. Otherwise your nightmare will come true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom