What's new

Afghanistan opium production surges by 49%

Dude, i'm half Slovenian, my grandad was in the top economic commitee....my guess is his story is more credible then yours.
Within any state there are more developed and less developed regions. In the U.S., they are, in Germany, Spain, China, India and so on - almost everywhere.
All should be divided?
To what stage you need to devide? To the city-states? Quarter-states? State-streets?
What in your region produce more goods than in nearby - not reason to separate. And even more - not a reason to start a Civil War.

Stop talking about things you have no clue about.
Yugoslavia was doomed to fail since it's smallest republic paid by far the greatest share to the federal budget so the Serbs and Montenegrans in Belgrade could grow fat at bureaucratic dinners hosting looser communists, blacks and the rest of the non aligned scum from around the world.

Wasn't the fear of Serb chauvinism among non-Serbs the main cause of dissolution of the Yugoslavia.

lol a phylosophical answer for when you have no real answer. A stupid answer from a stupid person. So, i take it, you're content to pay your neighbours rent just because you earn twice as much as him?

Who cares if the others don't want independence and are content with their oversized obligations to any federal budget they have.

Stay fucking quiet on things you know nothing of apart from communist propaganda.
What is capitalism in its purest form? This is the Wild West. Who has a better gun - he is right. Worker - no rights, receives a pittance. The capitalist - owns everything and commands the world.
Such a fate you want for humanity? Maybe you want to 0.0001% of the population lived on the Moon-station in paradise? Something like in "Elysium"-movie?
And this is what capitalism is and will come. To complete lawlessness and poverty of majority and to the full freedom and prosperity of minority.
I do not want such a future. Neither for myself nor for you, fo noone.

Last edited:
Dude, i'm half Slovenian, my grandad was in the top economic commitee....my guess is his story is more credible then yours.

Half Slovenian ? :what:

Whats the other half ? :azn:

Zdravo ! :)

Can you please pass on a povitica (nut-roll) for me ! :D

Half Slovenian ? :what:

Whats the other half ? :azn:

Zdravo ! :)

Can you please pass on a povitica (nut-roll) for me ! :D

omg lol. :lol: Zdravo!

My mom is Slovenian, dad is from Switzerland.

i can pass you another kind of roll, more for smoking. :P

How do you know about greeting and food? i know it's offtopic but i'm literally amazed that you do. lol

It's anybody's guess why drug production is increasing despite NATO's presence

What do you think, who gets most of the income from opium and heroin trade?
The same people who started the Opium Wars with China. Times changes the essence of the nations - no.

omg lol. :lol: Zdravo!

My mom is Slovenian, dad is from Switzerland.

i can pass you another kind of roll, more for smoking. :P

How do you know about greeting and food? i know it's offtopic but i'm literally amazed that you do. lol

I have a Croatian friend who once gave me a lecture on Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia & two other Slavic countries in the vicinity that I can't remember in the context of Football ! I can't remember a word of what he said about football but I do recall 'Zdravo' & the 'nut-roll' from his talk on Slovenia in addition to him mentioning that Slovenia has some of the most beautiful women in the region - Heavenly Nymphs was what he said ! :D

I have a Croatian friend who once gave me a lecture on Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia & two other Slavic countries in the vicinity that I can't remember in the context of Football ! I can't remember a word of what he said about football but I do recall 'Zdravo' & the 'nut-roll' from his talk on Slovenia in addition to him mentioning that Slovenia has some of the most beautiful women in the region - Heavenly Nymphs was what he said ! :D

lol, that's a funny story. I thought it might have something to do with Tomo Cesen, the mountaineer, who was in Pakistan frequently and you picked it up somehow.

The Croat didn't lie, though he might have forgotten to mention they have a whole coastal region full of hot women too. You can ask him about Dalmatia region next time. :angel:

Because the American/ANA/NATO combat doctrine does not involve sweeping operations like PA does.
No, no, they set up major bases and strong points in and around areas of greater population, fight out of them shortly and then return to safety.

Just watch some of them in action, most of the combat filmed of foreign troops involves them trying to protect themselves from ambush in going from point A to B. Most of the damage is done by coalition air power.

As a result a great deal of Afghan land belongs to the talib, the mayor of Kabul proudly calls himself the president of Afghanistan.

All while his parliamentarians and government ministers are former North Alliance, or former war lords or drug lords.

The drug lords were ignored by the Americans for the greater good that was an alliance against the talibs. With these drug lords in power, they protect and expand their businesses.

That is partly why the drug production has sky rocketed since 2001.

Back
Top Bottom