What's new

Afghanistan- India's subversive role

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice the Indians won't dare respond to this well thought out, factual piece. Typical!

The reason you're not getting replies is because this blog is a 'FUBAR'!

Although since you said, it's by one of the sanest Pakistani member, I gave it a read but I couldn't agree with ONE point in the whole blog.

It says India to play strategic game against Pakistan, China and Iran. Pakistan I can understand, but China and Iran??!! Really? Why would India play strategic game again Iran and China. It don't make sense to me.

Plus This blog mentions Israel and Mossad as many times as US and CIA, I don't think Israel is interested in Afghanistan whatsoever. You guys give them too much credit.

Don't open the webpage guys. Look what it says:

"Pakistan Cyber Force"

Might as well be infested by a virus or something.

India is always seeking any weakness to destroy Pakistan. They did that in East Pakistan and they are searching for such advantage in Afghanistan. This is nothing new for us and we quite expect this kind of strategy for this country.

I have full faith in my lord that all of India's devious and pathetic planning will Inshallah not affect Pakistan's integrity and solidarity. India jo kuwan Pakistan kay liyeh Khod reha hai wo kuwan is ki Qabar benay ga.
Kunwa to tumne hi khod diya hai.....All we need to do is a little push...and gravity will do the rest.:D

You made Afghanistan enemy when you first supported Taliban and now killing Taliban for US in WoT. We didn't do anything. :angel:

I agree we are doing some funny business in afganistan. But so is pakistan. so what's special?

Kunwa to tumne hi khod diya hai.....All we need to do is a little push...and gravity will do the rest.:D

You made Afghanistan enemy when you first supported Taliban and now killing Taliban for US in WoT. We didn't do anything. :angel:

Pakistan is killing Taliban ?

Stop toking on that Ganja stuff, dude.....

Pakistan supports Afghan Taliban.

Pakistan kills Pakistani TTP which has nothing to do with Afghan Taliban. TTP is a criminal element from Pakistan which engages in their ancestral occupation of CRIME.

Of course if you were dealing with a full deck, you would know that. Do not display your ignorance and stop TROLLING.

WHy, Please Enlighten??????

I have learnt from Zaid Sahab about a man who said this:
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you and then you win!

India's covert plans in Afghanistan shall fail with Zaid Sahab on his camel conquering India and stopping this~!

Lets drop zaid sahab's romance with his camel for now, what say?

Pakistan is killing Taliban ?

Stop toking on that Ganja stuff, dude.....

Pakistan kills Pakistani TTP which has nothing to do with Afghan Taliban. TTP is a criminal element from Pakistan which engages in their ancestral occupation of CRIME.

Of course if you were dealing with a full deck, you would know that. Do not display your ignorance and stop TROLLING.
Tell me who supported US led NATO to attack Taliban and Al Qaeda....Weren't these same Taliban was supported by US and Pakistan back in USSR days. Tell me with whom NATO is fighting with in Afghanistan ?

I think you are ignoring the facts here.

Indians and Afghans are natural allies, both historically as well as in current geopolitics.

The same can be said of India and Iran.

Pakistan is understandably chary of being boxed in between India on one side, and India-friendly, Sunni/Wahabi unfriendly allies on the other.

While Pakistan tries to reach out towards China in an effort to box India in, India can hardly be expected to sit still.

Which is why it is imperative for India to make the peace between Iran and the US in this regional game.

By whatever means possible.

A nuclear Iran without the Mulla brigade foaming at the mouth is what the region needs.

But it is a chicken or the egg situation.

With the mullas at the helm, a nuclear Iran looks difficult.

Without the mullas at the helm, Iran would have been nuclear decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom