What's new

Afghanistan Feels Pressure in Hunt for Swat Taliban Chief

1. from what i understand, they [Haqqanis and other Talibaboons] have no beef with Pak Army .......

2. i appreciate your intentions.....i agree with some of what you say. But dude, you are way way WAYYYY too emotional. Keep a cool head and stop resorting to immature name-calling and other such antics. ......

#1 - You didn't answer the fundamental question. If Haqqani and other talibaboons are that pro-Pak-army, who in the heck is killing our soldiers and officers in NWA? Who? martians?

And if they are not involved in killing our soldiers then why aren't they coming to fight along side them?

Are these Mullees and Haqqanis busy laying eggs, so all their PDF sympathizers can make an omelet and have nice Nashta? Just tell me this. OK?

2. My dear Sahib and Mister. FYI! I give full respect to the posters on this forum. And I apologize if I didn't at one out 1000 posts.

However I can call anti-Pakistanis as Mullees and Fazlu. (off course if they start posting on PDF, they will get a respectful treatment, but they are not).

I'll see how calm you will be, any less emotional will you be the day some of your family members are serving in the Pak army, and posted in FATA and one of them gives the ultimate sacrifice, leaving behind young boy and little girl as yateem. I'll see how cool you will remain. OK?

Until then, show some love for Pakistan and hate for its Mullahtic enemies. No wishy washy good talibaboon bad talibaboon talk. That type of thingy has expired long time ago. The only thing left now is pathetic and retched talibaboons. That's it.

Thank you.

WELL They can control their MOUTH at least....! why don't they talk right..they always blame us and which is hurting us very bad..
they dont deserve mercu because they dont want it..

people from your side are also killing their children you know, they blaming you is totally justified because it is 100% clear that pakistan supports Taliban in Afghanistan, why are you being a hypocrite? you should stop supporting taliban there and they will stop blaming you, it is simple as that.

Great, Afghanistan and Pakistan fighting a proxy war against each other using mercenaries.

These Taliban will continue to survive with cross border protection until the two sides become serious and co-operate in eliminating the threat jointly for better good of their public.

EIther NATO should bomb the $hit out of mullah fazlullah like they did to TTP leaders mullah dadullah and baitullah mehsud or Pakistan should use ISI agents or whatever to assassinate him..This animal should not be sitting in some cave and gloating over the "successfull attack on a 14 year old child.."

EIther NATO should bomb the $hit out of mullah fazlullah like they did to TTP leaders mullah dadullah and baitullah mehsud or Pakistan should use ISI agents or whatever to assassinate him..This animal should not be sitting in some cave and gloating over the "successful attack on a 14 year old child.."

Exactly the reason for calling drone strikes.
Pakistani establishment is not co-op with US on drone strikes to the positive effect which is leading to random bombing and civilian deaths. PA has real chance to utilize the strikes positively, eliminate civilian targeting and use it to wipe off real enemy. PA wants to keep a public friendly face while its non co-op is leading to civilian casualties and the reason for this non co-op is gov own persistence for predator drone tech!

Attn mods: we have a false flagger here. Plz take action

people from your side are also killing their children you know, they blaming you is totally justified because it is 100% clear that pakistan supports Taliban in Afghanistan, why are you being a hypocrite? you should stop supporting taliban there and they will stop blaming you, it is simple as that.

"Your side"

Basically what is going on there are two divergent Taliban groups.

One group, the Afghan Taliban is fighting the NATO forces and other group, Pakistani Taliban is fighting Pakistan.

Pakistani fan boys cheer the Afghan Taliban as a legitimate fight but act confused and invent conspiracy theories when Pakistani Taliban fight Pakistan as they cannot comprehend in their diminutive heads how can fellow Taliban fight Pakistan?

Its like a smoker being perplexed that he has developed Lung Cancer.

Attn mods: we have a false flagger here. Plz take action

"Your side"

I am not in pakistan right now, what else do you want me to say?

also there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth, i am not a hypocrite like you who thinks one taliban is good and the other is bad.

I am not in pakistan right now, what else do you want me to say?

also there is nothing wrong with speaking the truth, i am not a hypocrite like you who thinks one taliban is good and the other is bad.

No but you're probably dumber than a dodo ! AZ isn't a hypocrite who thinks in terms of the 'good Taliban' & the 'bad Taliban' but rather a realist who thinks in terms of 'Afghan Taliban - Aren't killing us...I don't like them but why stir up a foOking hornet's nest', TTP - Killing us & us alone - Don't have any other choice but to fight them !

^ pakistan supports afghan taliban who are killing innocent people there, you must be part of the hypocrite gang

Its a really sticky situation and I think the problem is that both Afghanistan and Pakistan are showing negligence in tackling the cross border raids by the Taliban(s) that are appearing from both sides of the border.Conspiracy theorists can ramble on about "ISI supporting Afghan Taliban" or the "CIA/RAW backing the TTP" but the real issue is just negligence.
Honestly if there really is a case of Anti-Pakistan elements hiding within Afghanistan then we ought to do something about it.Turkey bombarded the hell out of PKK militants in Iraq,and Chacha Sam didnt mind.Why cant we take a similar approach?

^ pakistan supports afghan taliban who are killing innocent people there, you must be part of the hypocrite gang

I honestly can't believe this guy being a Pakistani either.
Those days of the ISI and the Pakistani government trying to get the Taliban into power in Afghanistan are long gone,stop playing that argument.Pakistan isn't supporting anyone in Afghanistan,there's no point in it.

Its a really sticky situation and I think the problem is that both Afghanistan and Pakistan are showing negligence in tackling the cross border raids by the Taliban(s) that are appearing from both sides of the border.Conspiracy theorists can ramble on about "ISI supporting Afghan Taliban" or the "CIA/RAW backing the TTP" but the real issue is just negligence.
Honestly if there really is a case of Anti-Pakistan elements hiding within Afghanistan then we ought to do something about it.Turkey bombarded the hell out of PKK militants in Iraq,and Chacha Sam didnt mind.Why cant we take a similar approach?

the army can't even fight militants in own territory and cities, how do you expect them to go to another country to fight militants there, lol. and again, stop the blame game, pakistan needs to stop the support of militants abroad and needs to work with afghans to make the whole area safe. I think government in afghanistan is genuinely serious to work with pakistan, but pakistan keeps supporting taliban there, who are targeting innocent people

I honestly can't believe this guy being a Pakistani either.
Those days of the ISI and the Pakistani government trying to get the Taliban into power in Afghanistan are long gone,stop playing that argument.Pakistan isn't supporting anyone in Afghanistan,there's no point in it.

how do you know, tera abba kya army main hai? also i am a pakistani who lives abroad, we are much open minded then pakistanis living in pakistan because we deal with afghans and indians in our daily lives. I totally understand their point of view, why should pakistan be allowed to interfere with internal afghan problems?

the army can't even fight militants....pakistan needs to stop the support of militants....pakistan keeps supporting taliban there, who are targeting innocent people

Not even "liberal" Pakistanis go that far in making such comments
You don't seem to understand the complexity of the issue and your labeling Pakistan as the root of all problems, I'm not sure if I should take your comments seriously.

Back
Top Bottom