What's new

Afghanistan bans Indian soap operas

What the old man said is true that it has changed the attitude the family members I seen it first hand.

These programs put the seed of division among family members and these crappy shows are just prompting Materialism and Sexx. Totally different from Islamic teachings. So such shows must be banned and hammered hard

Pakistan had an excellent chance to cover Afghanistan through Pashtu channels, which would have been instrumental in not only bringing the people together but could also influence the public opinion. Not to say would have provided a good boost to channel's income.

Always the last one to party, that is why its pertinent that some decision making powers are given to civilians who have a better knack of these things.

They do get dubbed Pakistani dramas.

Hasn't Pakistan banned it already too.

Doesn't matter, we are still able to poison Pakistani female minds with Indian culture, Every night Pakistani women religiously watch evil Indian Drama and Pakistani kids know all about our rituals. :lol:
Indian soaps are no longer popular, Turkish and Urdu ones took over.

Turkish serials are religiously watched nowadays.

Indian soaps are no longer popular, Turkish and Urdu ones took over.

The ones that show extra-marital affairs and gay sex. From Indian culture to turkish.

You need update yourself. Indian dramas have been very much killed by Pakistani and Turkish dramas.
@Topic

I feel ISI is behind this ban. :rolleyes:

Explains ISI's incompetence with virtually everything else, they watch over too much dramas I suppose. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones that show extra-marital affairs and gay sex. From Indian culture to turkish.
lol:
Gay sex in Pakistani soaps? Since when? Turkish ones are still better thn bharati ones

Back
Top Bottom