What's new

Afghanistan - Alternative futures and their implications.

They are from the same existing snake factories. The same process, the same training regime's. .

YES its an Absurd claim by the chronically anti Pakistani commentators.. who celebrate terrorism in Pakistan over its Kashmir or Afghan policy.

yes they share same Wahabi ideology but have different goals all together
Afghan Taliban want their Kabul seat back. TTP wants Islamabad.

I have yet to see any terrorist attack launched and owned by Mullah Omar in Pakistan or by LeT..
likewise ... the terrorists that are fighting our state show NO interest none whatsoever to fight India or Afghanistan regime and Americans.

so .. they are two different entities. I recall an interview of a failed suicide bomber who actually sarcastically smirked when asked why he is not fighting Americans.. and he said TTP will ONLY and ONLY target Pakistani state and its people. they have kept their promise.

again on the other hand I have not read or heard any such oath by the groups fighting inside Afghanistan.

I am a simple thickhead fouji... for me strategic depth is that I deny Indian cultural centers from becoming transit points and rest rooms of TTP and BLA and if Indians continue with their "peaceful" work there then I will fully support good Taliban to make the Indians understand the way they made all previous invaders understand.

I am a simple thickhead fouji... for me strategic depth is that I deny Indian cultural centers from becoming transit points and rest rooms of TTP and BLA and if Indians continue with their "peaceful" work there then I will fully support good Taliban to make the Indians understand the way they made all previous invaders understand.

So the legend of the "good" Taliban persists. What a pity.

of course all is fair in love and more love
we never expect too much anyway. and can play this game really easily...
just watch this space.

Any comments on this, Sir:

Pakistan wants the US to give it a "fixed annual sum" for keeping troops in Nth. Waziristan | Page 5

Last edited:
the snakes that bite us were never bred by us.. they are the new phenomenon. the ones that have fought Afghan Jihad and Kashmir Jihad kept themselves there.

very simple

if the Afghan Taliban only want to pick their fights within Afghanistan then thats very good. we dont want to know

but if they or anyone else wants to pick a fight here and get help from specially setup camps then we consider it bad and we will hunt them up to Afghanistan like we have done it recently very successfully few times.

Oh yeah?

Then you are not likely to see any changes in your conditions.
And continue to "live in Interesting Times"...................to quote that "Interesting" Chinese Proverb.

Any comments on this, Sir:

Pakistan wants the US to give it a "fixed annual sum" for keeping troops in Nth. Waziristan | Page 5

Reading the post that you just replied to and in context of your earlier post wrt "fossilised thinking"; Yeah: I do get the drift now.
The more things seem to change; the more unchanged they actually are....... :D
Ah well.

Reading the post that you just replied to and in context of your earlier post wrt "fossilised thinking"; Yeah: I do get the drift now.
The more things seem to change; the more unchanged they actually are.......
Ah well.

There is no "drift". We will remain stuck EXACTLY where we have been for decades. No creeping, drifting or floating allowed. :D

YES its an Absurd claim by the chronically anti Pakistani commentators.. who celebrate terrorism in Pakistan over its Kashmir or Afghan policy.

yes they share same Wahabi ideology but have different goals all together
Afghan Taliban want their Kabul seat back. TTP wants Islamabad.

I have yet to see any terrorist attack launched and owned by Mullah Omar in Pakistan or by LeT..
likewise ... the terrorists that are fighting our state show NO interest none whatsoever to fight India or Afghanistan regime and Americans.

so .. they are two different entities. I recall an interview of a failed suicide bomber who actually sarcastically smirked when asked why he is not fighting Americans.. and he said TTP will ONLY and ONLY target Pakistani state and its people. they have kept their promise.

again on the other hand I have not read or heard any such oath by the groups fighting inside Afghanistan.

Then Janaab; apart from being a STF (Simple Thickhead Fouji); you certainly must be a VGHZ (Very Good Herpetological Zoologist).......... since you can even tell "Good Snakes" from "Bad Snakes" !! :D

what do 'you' think who are the "good" Taliban, in the perspective of Khaki establishment of Pakistan.

what do 'you' think who are the "good" Taliban, in the perspective of Khaki establishment of Pakistan.

There is no such thing as a "good" Taliban in my book.

Then Janaab; apart from being a STF (Simple Thickhead Fouji); you certainly must be a VGHZ (Very Good Herpetological Zoologist).......... since you can even tell "Good Snakes" from "Bad Snakes" !! :D
yes thanks.. I am a very humble zooligst too
because I dont pass the same remarks to you guys for what you did in East Pakistan, been doing in Afghanistan for decades too
of course all sarcasm and advice applies on us.

should punish us now for stopping all Kashmir infiltration on the eastern side and joining American war on terror and giving TTP the chance to fight us too..
it was indeed a grave mistake by turning the guns on Bad snakes... should have shown them the way to your cultural centers and had stayed out of this war like Iran.

I see now.. how quickly my friends can **** every thread up. no matter what he say or do.. you guys have the quality of finger fcking the crap out of anyone who really started believing in stopping the proxy war.

NOT a single word for what Indians are doing in Afghanistan by the same admonishing blowhards..
I dont blame India though thats what any perpetual enemy should do. take advantage of the chaos.

yes thanks.. I am a very humble zooligst too
because I dont pass the same remarks to you guys for what you did in East Pakistan, been doing in Afghanistan for decades too
of course all sarcasm and advice applies on us.

should punish us now for stopping all Kashmir infiltration on the eastern side and joining American war on terror and giving TTP the chance to fight us too..
it was indeed a grave mistake by turning the guns on Bad snakes... should have shown them the way to your cultural centers and had stayed out of this war like Iran.

I see now.. how quickly my friends can **** every thread up. no matter what he say or do.. you guys have the quality of finger fcking the crap out of anyone who really started believing in stopping the proxy war.

NOT a single word for what Indians are doing in Afghanistan by the same admonishing blowhards..
I dont blame India though thats what any perpetual enemy should do. take advantage of the chaos.

Whatever your own particular "talents and abilities"are; they remain your own.
I can neither appropriate them from you nor even grudge you their possession.

As for the rest of whatever your Estt. /Deep State could have or should have done is a matter for conjecture. I, for one do not believe that you could have changed the course of history or even avoided/not wanted to assume the Subaltern Role in WOT. Simply because it was just not possible, the temptation to skim off "rich pickings" while "running with the hares and hunting with the hounds" was just too over-powering and other such factors.
All of which was known and (mis?)used by "Chacha" Sam when he made that "offer which could not be refused". So: you just could not have "stayed out of this war like Iran". The Iranians have both the gumption and staying power that you lack.
Plus, you have that compulsive need to demonstrate how important you are to the Geo-Politics of the Region. Which is not a new thing. Margaret Bourke-White has written about how Mr.Jinnah slowly and carefully explained that to her in an interview for LIFE while waving his bony fore-finger round and round (in her words).

Understandably; you cannot forget 1971. But you (rather conveniently) overlooked that the genesis (or seeds) of that phenomenon were laid and nurtured by your own people. After that; as far as we were concerned--- it was as easy as stealing "candy from a kid".

And as someone here as already explained; we understood that we really do not have to do very much to 'tip the cart'. You can do it yourself very well. Which is being progressively evidenced all the time. Today "power does not necessarily flow out of the barrel of a gun" (my sincere apologies to Mao).

Power resides in the vaults of a bank (or banks) before anything else now. That power then translates into the ability to withstand nearly anything...........including a thousand cuts.

I think I should rephrase my question ....

Who are the 'Good Taliban' as per Pakistan's definition ..... ??

As are you suggesting Pakistan is still following the Good Taliban & Bad Taliban philosophy.

As are you suggesting Pakistan is still following the Good Taliban & Bad Taliban philosophy.

I think such a question should be answered by someone like @Irfan Baloch who would like to support them.

Its called being practical and pragmatic. Unless the Taliban are not brought into the political fold, there will never be peace in Afghanistan. Taliban largely represents the Pushtun ethnicity and they make up majority of the population. If the Powers to be think that they can achieve peace in Afghanistan while secluding the majority, than that is a recipe made for disaster.

Pakistan is arguing that Taliban need to be brought into the mainstream political fold to achieve peace in perpetuity in Afghanistan. If they continue being marginalized the way they are right now, than Afghanistan will continue to be the hell hole it is right now. Instead of looking at things from a very 'black and white' point of view, may i suggest looking at things from a pragmatic point of view :).

Its called being practical and pragmatic. Unless the Taliban are not brought into the political fold, there will never be peace in Afghanistan. Taliban largely represents the Pushtun ethnicity and they make up majority of the population. If the Powers to be think that they can achieve peace in Afghanistan while secluding the majority, than that is a recipe made for disaster.

Pakistan is arguing that Taliban need to be brought into the mainstream political fold to achieve peace in perpetuity in Afghanistan. If they continue being marginalized the way they are right now, than Afghanistan will continue to be the hell hole it is right now. Instead of looking at things from a very 'black and white' point of view, may i suggest looking at things from a pragmatic point of view :).

That is a fair point. The only problem is that given the many flavors of Taliban, what is preferred by Pakistan may not be preferred by those in Kabul, and so on for other players. For example, Iran and India would prefer their proxies to be installed. Pakistan wants its own. How does one resolve this conundrum?

the good taliban are those who keep their business outside Pakistan and pay special interest in those centers purpose built to accommodate certain individuals belonging to organisations like BLA, BLM, BRA and TTP.

in my definition they are very good taliban and show the mirror to the preachers who spare no moment to mock and admonish Pakistan over the news when their guests in Afghanistan cross over into Pakistan and attack our soldiers and citizens

I think such a question should be answered by someone like @Irfan Baloch who would like to support them.
following the Indian example.. I hope someone sets up cultural centers in any Indian neighboring country and looks after the guests that start finger fcking it because it feels bored and left out since we stopped the cross border infiltration in Kashmir.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom