What's new

Afghanistan accuses Pakistan of helping TAliban through helicopters

Why doesnt Afghan govt starts Zarb-e - azab against Talibans ?
That's because, what pakistan thinks they can achieve through the campaign is not same as what afganisthan can achieve in it's own territory.

The military doctrines and internal capabilities which afganisthan military has is vastly different from pakistan which This I believe must have been the prime factor why they are not going the pak way. Pakistan as a mature country has to deal with this fact. Just harping on such arguments and constantly questioning afganisthan's committment to peace will lead to zilch results.

Weren't Pakistanis on PDF until recently declaring their undying love for new Afghan regime.
On how they were pro-Pakistan and the were working closely with it.

There seems to be a flurry of accusations from Afghanistan..first about ISI involvement in attack on Afghan parliament and now this.

So what is happening here...has the new Afghan regime also realised the truth about Pakistan's double game in Afghanistan??
More like the ANA/NDS reverting back to their true lying and hateful nature after a brief attempt at fighting their baser instincts.

Actually it was a submarine from navy and railcars from Pakistan Railways that assisted.

Bhai i dont trust these afghanis what pak did 100 afghanistan cant do for peace

The Afghan army has come a long way from its old days as a tin can army and with the aid of US and NATO has been built up to become if not a threat to Pakistan alone-then one that with India on its side is. Bottom line is their people hate us and they are reacting to this pressure. I have seen the hatred and it is far worse than what evil intentions even Indians harbour for us. To discredit this threat and say our paramilitary forces are enough for Afghanistan is delusion. Our spineless governments have allowed the situation to scatter out of control and Afghanistan is indeed a threat to us as it harbours Baloch and TTP elements.

And as far as the Durand line issue is concerned, Afghanistan is not going to give up on our land and let us note that even the Taliban did not negotiate on this. They claim our land even though they were the first to sign a treaty with the British to save Kabul and Kandahar and threw away Peshawar and FATA as a result.

We Pakistanis need to be prepared for Afghan aggression. To not be prepared is to invoke a bloody surprise. Lets note Afghanistan has tried to invade us from Bajaur once.

You think thats really possible? Pak fauj conducting operations in Afghanistan with ANA cooperation? I want it to happen but like I said, can Ghani accomodate that much?

Not in 2015. Off course. you and I are at the same page.

But looking forward 5-10 years, it is quiet possible.

Genuinely curious here. Why is a stable Afghanistan in Russia's best interest? More importantly, why is it in their best interest to opt for Pakistan right now instead of India?

Pakistan holds the cards in Afghanistan, India is a non player who only tries to meddle to piss off Pakistan. As for Russia interest, Afghanistan is supposed to be the transit route for CAR resources if it is not stable the resources are pretty much stuck in place and cannot be exploited fully.

You belive that crap.

You belive that a rag tag army Is capable of taking us on please.
ragtags have been taking us on for years now my friend...we lost 4500+ soldiers and God knows how many more civilians to these f**king ragtags...this fact can't be ignored by closing our eyes to it.

it should be our planes dropping bombs on them instead of these helicopters

A-stan has too many ethnic divisions to be called a country any longer, Tajik and Pakhtuns do not get along, itll only get worse. Tajiks are trying to sideline Ghani and civil war looms large.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom