What's new

Afghani Immigrant Kills His Pakistani Wife for Refusing to Go to Afghanistan with Him

Mehwish Hayat ne Kaha Punjab nai Jaon gi tu Humayun Saeed manane a gaya tha, Yahan Afghanistan nai jaogi pe is BSDK ne Biwi maar di, ajeeb Jungli qoum hai yaar.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan.
Despite its flaws, Pakistan is heaven compared to the sh*thole known as Afghanistan.
Pakistan might be a banana republic or pomegranate republic

Tum BSDK kabhi kisi thread par meaningful contribution karo gai ya nahi?
Almost every single one of his posts is brain-dead nonsense.

Why do you generalise? He is the only guy trolling.

Others post valid reasons along with their abuses.

And yet these characters wonder why we are kicking their arses all the way back to Afghanistan...

1699861348285.png

That's what decades of war do to a people. Jaahil people.

Despite its flaws, Pakistan is heaven compared to the sh*thole known as Afghanistan.

One's a Constipated turd... The other one is a Diarrhea Turd. Both turds are in a shit fest about which turd is worse.

Pakistan might be a banana republic or pomegranate republic

I will never stop my hatred of the Pakistani Military Establishment which once I was blindly in love with. Pakistan's problem root cause is the military. From now on, my only contribution to PDF is "Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad!"

That's what decades of war do to a people. Jaahil people.

I wouldn't call them jahil.

They're just too fuckin' arrogant for their own good.

So a domestic violence case illustrates what exactly?

It's not the violence, but rather the circumstances around said act of violence.

No one asks why a bullet kills people.

I will never stop my hatred of the Pakistani Military Establishment which once I was blindly in love with. Pakistan's problem root cause is the military. From now on, my only contribution to PDF is "Pakistan Fauj Generals Murdabad!"
@El Sidd,

You were right. @Clutch is not a Pathan / Pashtun.

Heights of hypocrisy by fellow Pakistanis

Nobody here actually cared for that poor Pakistani wife. If you were so caring, you would not have forced those afghans to leave who had Pakistani partners. So if you never bothered for those Pakistanis and wanted to expell them too then please don't pretend that you are moved by this individual event. Stop pretending!

Secondly, an animal kind of a person raped a 5 year old girl Zainab few years ago in Pakistan. Does that mean ALL Pakistanis are like that ? Never equate a single case to whole general population.

Lastly, I am no fan of Afghans. But I also know we were no saints as well. By we, I mean Pakistan's military establishment. We used them then we discarded them. we let americans bomb the sh- t out of them and also our own people within our own territory.

Stop pretending to be saints. We have done evils as well. Nobody hates another for no reason. Stop this environment of hatred. You are going to self--destruct with such hatred for others. I mean you don't go along with nobody? You have monster size enemy at one border, people here even sometimes get furious over Iran and then you hate the afghans too.. Do some self introspection, the problem is perhaps you yourselves. The way for survival is making friends with your neighbors. No country can survive by making all its neighbors as enemies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom