What's new

Afghan War Supplies May Come Via Iran

Enemy of enemy is my friend ,Iran had differences with Talaban that why will support US in Afghanistan.
India and US need safe and cheap corridor which iran can only now provide.

Taliban is also Pakistan's enemy. CIA created this monster to wage a war against the former USSR. We always have to bear that in mind. Iran, China, Russia and Pakistan need to cooperate closely as all have mutual regional interests. Those mutual interests are defeating the Taliban (which is a US creation) and isolating malign US interests. Both are equally important. The US is now realizing the harsh reality. Afghanistan isn't a walk in the park. All the key players are mounting pressure. The supply route is just one pawn in the chess game. The US is going to bleed much more in the longer run...

Last edited:
What else is there to do?

Taliban aren't an ideal government. But what other choice is there?

They just seem to be the group with the best ability atm.

The Tajiks are a bunch of peasants who can't bring control over Afghanistan.

The Taliban seem to be the only group who can bring control to Afghanistan.

It's just going back to 1996.

They might be a mean bunch, but hopefully they'll evolve back to how they were in the 60s and 70s before the radicalization.

It's possible I would think.

Afghan war supplies will come via Russia mates.this has been concluded a while ago.just after Georgia crisis.USA wont be involved in to North caucasus(like georgian and chechenian problems)and ukraine's nato membership wont come in true.And Russia will allow for USA equipment and supplies to be transported via russian railroads.also germany will use the same line.
so this is a fake news:)Obama may be in charge but it doesnt mean that he will bring peace to middleeast and central asia.Presidents change in USA,but politics remain same.
next target is Central asia...

Afghan war supplies will come via Russia mates.this has been concluded a while ago.just after Georgia crisis.USA wont be involved in to North caucasus(like georgian and chechenian problems)and ukraine's nato membership wont come in true.And Russia will allow for USA equipment and supplies to be transported via russian railroads.also germany will use the same line.
so this is a fake news:)Obama may be in charge but it doesnt mean that he will bring peace to middleeast and central asia.Presidents change in USA,but politics remain same.
next target is Central asia...

prove it mate?:azn:

10 Nato supply trucks torched
By Ibrahim Shinwari
February 05, 2009 Thursday Safar 09, 1430
dawn news

LANDI KOTAL, Feb 4: Ten trucks of a convoy returning from Afghanistan after delivering Nato supplies were torched on the Peshawar-Torkham highway in Khyber Agency.

The vehicles were stranded near Ali Masjid where a bridge had been blown up by militants.

Jamrud’s Assistant Political Agent Fida Bangash said the National Highway Authority had built an alternative route under the damaged bridge for light traffic, adding that heavy traffic between Peshawar and Torkham would be restored soon.

According to officials, at least 15 rockets were fired during the night on an army camp from hilltops in Gagra. A subedar of Khyber Rifles was injured. A van was damaged when a rocket hit a house outside the camp.

Local authorities imposed a fine of Rs20 million on the Shinwari tribe for its failure to surrender two wanted men, Hazrat Ali and Hazrat Nabi, who had claimed responsibility for attacks on Nato supplies.

The fine was imposed under the collective responsibility clause of the Frontier Crime Regulation (FCR) during a jirga held in Landi Kotal on Wednesday.

Eight elders of the Khogakhel tribe, who had assured the administration that they would surrender the wanted tribesmen, had earlier been taken into custody for failing to fulfil their promise.

Notices were also issued to the Sultankhel tribe to hand over people involved in blowing up the bridge on the Peshawar-Torkham highway.

Interesting joke indeed! I still remember those two NATO planes which try to go to the Afghanistan by the Iranian airspace, Iranian Air Force catch them on the Tabriz airspace, and made them to land.

I'm pretty sure the Iranians won't agree to any of this. It's no big deal. Pakistan is still the very best bet for NATO/US in the foreseeable future.

:USA has develop herself , same a spoiled widow who can marry to anyone , for its interstes, I guss , CIA is already on contact with iranians , & they wanted to try it!:lol:;)

it would be real good , to see USA beging iran's help, to feed its soliders!
i am sure , that marriage will not going to work long time? after that once again uncle sam, would have to marry pakistan , with more to pay?;):enjoy:

Its against Iran law (With Approval from Majlis). to let any foreign troops sation in Iran or even use any of the Iranian resources.

But if Pakistan has any problem with rebels, Iran will be more than happy to help! specially against that guy Rigi! (Who doesnt know what he want!).

Brigadier-General Ahmad Reza Radan, recently offered assistance to the government of Pakistan that Iran can help quelling the revolts in Balochistan of Pakistan. thats also in the benefits of "Friendship pipleline" and our both countries national security.

Rooting out the rebels and terrorists and securing the region will change the foreign investors minds to show interest in investments of our both countries, Iran and Pakistan.

Regards

Last edited:
Here is the link :)
i m a little busy now mate.i will translate it a little later.

Haberrus Rusyadan haberler - Rusya

this is a russian source.i picked it to prove it :)Persians are making dirty propaganda...

Kansu; DEAR SIR
i guss the russian link which you are mentioned in your post , is an russian propoganda too, i guss US has better options , as long putin in power US will never going to think about it, it can back fire very dangerously?
the thread starter, post was belong to AFP, which never work for any one's intersts, and has a better reputation , thn "Haberrus Rusyadan haberler - Rusya"?:azn::)

Mate i was leaving the forum right now and i saw your post.i m sorry i wont be able to give a long answer.
may be the thing i pronounced is a little much for persian propaganda,but i spoke in general.
the previous events and especially defence news' of iran by persian sources made me make such a conclusion.
lets dont say dirty;but bad propaganda :)
My friend;if you wishwe may discuss iran defence news and your new toys when i come back.but i must go now.
please dont take offence and accept my excuse if broke you.

Back
Top Bottom