What's new

Afghan Taliban spokesperson mocks Pakistan

Pakistanis destroyed a half a century relationship with the 5 eyes for the Taliban. You stupid idiots brainwashed by Osama bin Dickhead.

Now you willl pay a price for your ummah chumma daydream nonsense.

Pakistan should have teamed up with NATO to rout Afghanistan and you would be labelled as champions of freedom and all the trade would have followed. TTP would never have existed and Afghanistan would have been neutered for good. They would have even declared durand line as a hard border.
Then how would they be able to win religious browny points at home and use those brainwashed religious fanatics to their own advantage?

true but last 5 years of trying to reconcile with these barbarians proved even more devastating

Gen faiz and his civilian friend imran khan should be held accountable for trying to bring these animals back into Pak

broken shackles of slavery ? lol
IK is the biggest duffer when it comes to Afghan policy, West rightly calls him Taliban Khan.

I am glad that people like you don't lead our country or ever will.. You see Peasants can't lead a country because they lack the understanding of danger or not danger etc etc..
that was cute. but true
if I was leading the country I would've executed the entire Red Mosque leadership and taken over the administration of that terror den instead of handing it back to that death cult.
if I was leading the country I would've executed the family members involved in giving refuge to the APS terrorists.

you get it where I am going yes?

Afghan Taliban or Al Qaeda or Daesh or TTP are the biggest killers of Muslims. many fold than those cow worshippers (as you call them). our strike on 27th Feb 19 was enough to make them cower back and go on another billion dollars buying frenzy. I am under no delusion, Indians will try again but will be slapped back by our real warriors on the field. not some PTI disgruntled fanboys on social media platforms and forums.

mods can we finally put an end to Bleek this is to much.... @waz @LeGenD @The Eagle

The so-called Ahmed Yasir twitter account is not IEA spokesperson or gov't official but a normal Afghan citizen who reports news on afghan gov't movements.. Can't this fake news spamming not stop..

That pic was however posted by the former vice president from previous admin Amrullah Saleh from the ANA regime approx. 1 and half years ago.. Before IEA came to power
Bleek is a good guy and a serious person. Don't touch him.

that was cute. but true
if I was leading the country I would've executed the entire Red Mosque leadership and taken over the administration of that terror den instead of handing it back to that death cult.
if I was leading the country I would've executed the family members involved in giving refuge to the APS terrorists.

you get it where I am going yes?

Afghan Taliban or Al Qaeda or Daesh or TTP are the biggest killers of Muslims. many fold than those cow worshippers (as you call them). our strike on 27th Feb 19 was enough to make them cower back and go on another billion dollars buying frenzy. I am under no delusion, Indians will try again but will be slapped back by our real warriors on the field. not some PTI disgruntled fanboys on social media platforms and forums.

You are unreachable or will never understand it but either way our ties to Kabul is valuable because they are a state actor.. I don't care about AQ, Deash, TTP and all that shxt.. But our ties with Kabul is vital and non-negotiatable. We need a strong and prospers Afghanistan.

As far as the gangus go.. I see them and that is all that matters..

You are unreachable or will never understand it but either way our ties to Kabul is valuable because they are a state actor.. I don't care about AQ, Deash, TTP and all that shxt.. But our ties with Kabul is vital
Why are they vital?

Why are they vital?

For several reasons.. First economy, connectivity, second stability and third they serve as stragetic depth...

unpregnatable terrain comes as an addition.. If even all of the world were to ally themselves against us we can make a stand in such terrain if we set up the right infras..

I feel like nobody likes me hence I gotta like myself and defend myself.. I feel like there is conspiracy against Pak in more corners

Huge setback for Pakistan policy makers.

Is this Afghanistan’s state policy or a case of a brain fart?
It has ALWAYS been a state policy which I'm trying to tell everyone here.

Rètards genuinely think Afghanistan was somehow an ally and Pakistan randomly and spontaneously messed with them. 🤣🤣🤣

Why are they vital?
Ignore them, he is several times worse than MM-E, when I say several I mean MME looks incredibly intelligent and neutral compared to this guy.

He is just the IEAs spokesperson on PDF

Ignore them, he is several times worse than MM-E, when I say several I mean MME looks incredibly intelligent and neutral compared to this guy.

He is just the IEAs spokesperson on PDF

You have been ousted as an Indian..

You are desparate.. Lol at random Ahmad Yasir becoming a spokesperson lmao...

People should recognize that Afghan Taliban is pro Pakistan while TTP is on Indian payroll. They are two separate groups.

Haqqani faction is the most strong faction of the Taliban and they are with Pakistan.
This Indian clown is actually getting likes from Pakistanis 😂

Pakistanis are some of the stupidest people on this planet, believe anything

Problem is ISI/army higher ups were hijacked by Pak pashtunists in 90's. These pashtunists from Pakistan wanted to see afghan pashtunists to rule Afghanistan, thats when support to taliban started.

Pak pashtunists sold us the idea of that because of similar ethnicity, taliban will be good to us unlike India supported ANA. Turns out that was BS.

Facts right here.

No racism but giving Afghanistan foreign policy to a Pashtun is a security risk.

You have been ousted as an Indian..

You are desparate.. Lol at Ahmad Yasir lmao...

I don't spam fake news and I have my integrity intact
Keep coping. This forum knows I'm not Indian and they are well aware of your delusional rants, there's many of them.

IEA's #1 resident fanboy 🤡

Bleek is a good guy and a serious person. Don't touch him.
My favourite Greek no cap 💪🏼

But when Iran does this same thing your reaction is usually angry..smhm
Bro carry on, but please do us a favour and take all the Shias from Pakistan.

But when Iran does this same thing your reaction is usually angry..smhm
Bro carry on, but please do us a favour and take all the Shias from Pakistan.

Pakistanis are some of the stupidest people on this planet, believe anything

I sadly agree and the fact that the mods allowed your thread is ridiculous.. This Indian troll actully thinks Pakistanis are some of the stupidest because they started to eat fake news like this thread

@waz

Back
Top Bottom