What's new

Afghan Taliban in Kabul; Amnesty announced and Interim setup rumored

Breaking: Two PIA Planes are being surrounded by US forces in Kabul Airport ...Both planes were getting ready for take off. BBC reporting.

August 15, 1975: Pak's enemy, and terrorist Indian proxy agent traitor Mujib's regime was eliminated in Dhaka, BD

August 15, 2021: Pak's enemy, and terrorist Indian proxy agent pedophile Ghani's regime is being eliminated in Kabul, Afganistan

August 15 is the independence day of India, whose religious redemption lies in Pak's perdition

India fights Pak till the Last Bangal, Afgan, TTP, BLA, Mafia etc. via terrorism by proxy traitors, deceit, sabotage, conspiracy etc....

Last edited:
I am sure that the Chinese people are most concerned about drugs in Afghanistan! That must be destroyed.
And everything else can be discussed.

actually it is mining interests.

with taliban now in power this can happen

Pakistan is up for real isolation and open discrimination in the near future. Brace for it.
Isolated… Again! Then we will ‘protest again’.
Lol. PDF was not rooting for Trump for sure. It was rooting for Biden to kick india in the butt for supporting India. What they got was largest number of Indian americans working in the administration and continuous engagement with India.
Its well known in circles that generally Republicans are more friendly to Pakistan than Democrats.

But Jesi tumhari marzi. khush raho.

Breaking: Two PIA Planes are being surrounded by US forces in Kabul Airport ...Both planes were getting ready for take off. BBC reporting.

You wanna bet the Americans won't piss off Pakistan? These planes will fly today and reach their intended destination.

At least you get to host a peadophile child rapist for your investments .

India safe haven for rapist now ?
Taliban will betray you. You just wait and watch. It will be not long before Taliban demand a change in durand line. You can enjoy temporary relief. Lol.
Isolated… Again! Then we will ‘protest again’.

Jesi tumhari marzi. khush raho.
Its well known in circles that Republicans are more friendly to Pakistan than Democrats.
Of course. Let me just post the link to the thread of when Biden was winning.

flight radar right now

Screen Shot 2021-08-15 at 12.05.07.png

Taliban will betray you. You just wait and watch. It will be not long before Taliban demand a change in durand line. You can enjoy temporary relief. Lol.

You should celebrate and relax then.

Apologies. 15th of August is the best day for India LOL

Indians have figured this out. After 20 years of enmity against the Taliban the Indians suddenly have all the answers.

Yes yes sure, world is focused on what Taliban are negotiating in Afghan presidential palace and if a fight will take place in Kabul, while you look for a thread on PDF that some how salvages your nonsensical argument over a moot irrelevant point.

Last edited:
Independence Day of India but Bajey Taleban Baja Rahey hein :p:

Back
Top Bottom