What's new

Afghan soldier shoots dead three US troops

Dead soldiers is nothing to laugh at. As typical as this is, it's still a tragic event.

You should share your sentiments with families of the 16 victims killed by the US staff Sargent Robert Bales in Afghanistan of which nine were children and others were mostly women. I am sure they will appreciate it very much.

He got life without parole which means he will be out in 14 years or so probably.

But you keep on standing on that high moral pedestal. Sure the Americans will appreciate your gesture.

You should share your sentiments with families of the 16 victims killed by the US staff Sargent Robert Bales in Afghanistan of which nine were children and others were mostly women. I am sure they will appreciate it very much.

He got life without parole which means he will be out in 14 years or so probably.

But you keep on standing on that high moral pedestal. Sure the Americans will appreciate your gesture.

Two wrongs don't make a right, my sympathy is with those that suffer.

I'm not looking to seek anyone's appreciation, nor am I looking to be some sort of moral beacon.

Rip soldiers ?

Must be a joke . Delete my membership , idiots .

Two wrongs don't make a right, my sympathy is with those that suffer.

I'm not looking to seek anyone's appreciation, nor am I looking to be some sort of moral beacon.

Wow! Salam to you dost. You are a saint. Nowadays we are all so petty, but you have risen above all like a phoenix rising and have showered everyone with your positive energy.
Kudos to you. We still have people like you who are above us all petty human beings.

I am in the presence of an extraordinary person. It is a privilege and a honor to be a member here with the likes of you Sir.

:smitten:

:usflag: leave Afghanistan as soon as possible .. they born in mountains and will die in mountains , no army in this world can ever win a war against any religious ideology . Afghanistan Graveyard for International Soldiers :rofl:

i heard india is planning to send their troops in Afghanistan after USA invasion ? is that true any india friend can help me out ?

:usflag: leave Afghanistan as soon as possible .. they born in mountains and will die in mountains , no army in this world can ever win a war against any religious ideology . Afghanistan Graveyard for International Soldiers :rofl:

i heard india is planning to send their troops in Afghanistan after USA invasion ? is that true any india friend can help me out ?

No that's not the truth, but India already got around 180 commandos in Afghanistan for protecting Indian consulates and embassy in Afghanistan.

No that's not the truth, but India already got around 180 commandos in Afghanistan for protecting Indian consulates and embassy in Afghanistan.

well that`s reasonable ...but i personally think india should not send their troops to Afghanistan as uncle sam wanted ...

well that`s reasonable ...but i personally think india should not send their troops to Afghanistan as uncle sam wanted ...

It would get very bloody for India, best option and the way they can help us most, is by reconstruction, not active warfare in Afghanistan

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom