What's new

Afghan refugees in Pakistan celebrated Indian win over Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Typhoon

Reaction score
Afghan refugees in Pakistan celebrated Indian win over Pakistan

PESHAWAR: One staff nurse of Lady Reading Hospital (LRH) was killed in aerial firing opened by cricket fans in various parts of city as gloom and despondency was written large on the face of Peshawarites at the news of Indian victory in World Cup Semi Final 2011.

While Peshawarites were in a state of shock due to the defeat of the national team the Afghan refugees were celebrating the Indian victory and opened aerial firing and took out rallies to celebrate the occasion.

In another incident, a resident of Sethi Town area pelted stones at his TV set after the defeat of the Pakistani team and felt pain in the chest. He was taken to nearby hospital for treatment but he expired due to heart attack.

Source: http://thenews.com.pk/NewsDetail.aspx?ID=13442

And someone was dreaming indian muslims are gonna cheer for pakistani team.
Anyways they just preferred a country with third largest muslim population over second largest... :P

Anyways they just preferred a country with third largest muslim population over second largest... :P

We have big hearts divya and that's what shaid Afridi was talking about :D These refugee are living and working here but we will never labell them as traitors if they cheers for indian victory. Peoples should have right to support any team they like :)

Is that hansika motwani in your avatar ?

We have big hearts divya and that's what shaid Afridi was talking about :D These refugee are living and working here but we will never labell them as traitors if they cheers for indian victory. Peoples should have right to support any team they like :)

aawwwww!!! :angel:

These afghans should just move to india, i'm sure they'll all live happily ever after.

I've said it multiple times and i'll say it again: these annoying people need to be kicked out of Pakistan for good!

so what is the news
the actual news is fake throphy for india
go to hell
shameful for india
this is not i m saying but the indian media's report
look at this
[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally find this news very hard to believe. Sure, some Afghans may not be the biggest fans of Sindhis, Punjabis, but 4 of Pakistans 11 players are Pashtuns including the most famous Afridi. If it is true then it was probably some lone Afghans who for some very weird reason represent all Afghan refugees in Pakistan. In conclusion crappy journalism which makes me wonder what the real intention behind it was. Divide and rule? Making people fight each other?

is ko dekho mamoo

Sachin_world_cup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

You should have not used the term.......WE............... Just read on after your post, you will understand :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom