What's new

Afghan Refugee Women Turn Plastic Warriors In India

We took 3 million Bengalis during 1971 war , they left East Paksitan to save their lives .... but they returned once they got independence
Hahaha you guys are so not ready to host refugees specially Afghans.

And i trust you are a congress Indian nationalist?

Hahaha you guys are so not ready to host refugees specially Afghans.

And i trust you are a congress Indian nationalist?

Sorry, i am not much into politics as long as i get my due as a law abiding citizen. But i am a nationalist, so whichever party works for the country is good for me.

Regarding the Afghans, i think society has a very important role in shaping the moral and ethics of the individuals. You learn to adjust and assimilate with the crowd if you want to increase your chances of survival.
So lets hope they assimilate with the Indians and inculcate the combined goodness of the Indian and Afghan culture.

Sorry, i am not much into politics as long as i get my due as a law abiding citizen. But i am a nationalist, so whichever party works for the country is good for me.

Regarding the Afghans, i think society has a very important role in shaping the moral and ethics of the individuals. You learn to adjust and assimilate with the crowd if you want to increase your chances of survival.
So lets hope they assimilate with the Indians and inculcate the combined goodness of the Indian and Afghan culture.

Ok

I can understand.

If you are just that. I value your approach and positivity which flows through you.

Keep it up.

Well near the place i live there is a colony of refugees. They are mostly Burmese, Afghans and Africans. I have few Burmese friends (mostly Christians) known as chen Burmese. I see many intermarriages between them and the Africans. Not sure how they adjust but there babies are kinda cute.

I haven't interacted with Afghans, but see them frequently in the neighborhood. There girls are quite hot i must say.
if you contact those girls contact me also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom