What's new

Afghan principality of Kasur(Punjab) and Sikhs

Luffy kiya history hai tumari yaar, you forgot to post your comment here.

''Afghanan-e-Kasur bravely fought against Sikhs and delayed the Sikh invasions of Multan and Peshawer. They were were patriotic to Pashtun qaum and stayed true to their roots, helping Abdali and then his son & grandson in their campaigns in Punjab. They were surrounded by hostile sikhs and indifferent Punjab muslims but they adopted offensive approach and repeatidly attacked Sikh misals and Lahore which had fallen to sikhs.
It is said that more than one thousand kahuri afghans got martyred in defending multan from sikhs, which was under a durrani governor.
Note that the only formidable resistance to punjab in sikhs was offered by Afghans of kasur, attock, multan, mankera, malerkotla and sirhind. The so called warrior rajput punjabi muslim castes of potohar and muslim jats and awans either chickened out or sided with ranjeet singh'' Luffy Khan

What about noshera.We tried to Trust too much on afghnas for our help.but they were waiting there while their french generals defeated us.it was not the sikhs it was french generals.inspite of that who defeated us in nowshera sikhs or french,i want to take revenge from sikhs.

interesting.

Do these pashtuns in Qasoor still there or left for good?

If they are still around, do they speak Pushto now or Punjabi?
People like khursheed kasuri , Ahmad raza kasuri, fauzia kasuri etc are pathans (pashtuns/afghans). Mamdot family also has origin from kasuri pashtuns. They no longer speak pashto and are culturally and linguistically punjabis.

People like khursheed kasuri , Ahmad raza kasuri, fauzia kasuri etc are pathans (pashtuns/afghans). Mamdot family also has origin from kasuri pashtuns. They no longer speak pashto and are culturally and linguistically punjabis.

Aik he Pakistan main khuray ho gay Mahmood Ayaz
Na koi Pashtun raha Na Punjab nawaz.

Bhai,

We in Pakistan are all sons of soil. Sacred valley of Sindh river and its tributaries (Satluj, Ravi, Chenab, jehlum, all merge in Sindh).

Same is our culture and history. it too merges just like the rivers where all these tibes and quom evolved.

Our culture is similar and so is our history.

Too bad enemies are trying to split us along ethnic lines, but we cannot survive without each other.

Peace

Aik he Pakistan main khuray ho gay Mahmood Ayaz
Na koi Pashtun raha Na Punjab nawaz.

Bhai,

We in Pakistan are all sons of soil. Sacred valley of Sindh river and its tributaries (Satluj, Ravi, Chenab, jehlum, all merge in Sindh).

Same is our culture and history. it too merges just like the rivers where all these tibes and quom evolved.

Our culture is similar and so is our history.

Too bad enemies are trying to split us along ethnic lines, but we cannot survive without each other.

Peace
Then why ask the question?. You will ask an arab in history section that what is difference in histories and cultures between arab and kurds. He would give you reply according to your query and then you would start singing aik hi saf may mahmud o ayaz and then advice him not to split human beings into various cultures and histories?
Next time post your intention and purpose along with question. This is history section, you are advised to spend your time in some other section. Preach your stuff on social section.
Prince regards

Then why ask the question?. You will ask an arab in history section that what is difference in histories and cultures between arab and kurds. He would give you reply according to your query and then you would start singing aik hi saf may mahmud o ayaz and then advice him not to split human beings into various cultures and histories?
Next time post your intention and purpose along with question. This is history section, you are advised to spend your time in some other section. Preach your stuff on social section.
Prince regards

I asked because you started the thread about some Afghans in Punjab.

Without ever mentioing that Sikhs holy sites of Nanak Sahib is right next door. I.e. from where Sikh religious started. Which means Kasur was a melting pot that allowed Afghanistanis and Punjabis and Muslims and Hindus and Sikhs all lived together
in an environment that was lot less hostile than you want to show.

Obviously the question is How are they Afghans now?

Thats all.

If you start a thread "Kurds in Makkah", I'll have similar questions.

Hope you understand.

Oh and I know Arabs are much more prejudiced.

I asked because you started the thread about some Afghans in Punjab.

Without ever mentioing that Sikhs holy sites of Nanak Sahib is right next door. I.e. from where Sikh religious started. Which means Kasur was a melting pot that allowed Afghanistanis and Punjabis and Muslims and Hindus and Sikhs all lived together
in an environment that was lot less hostile than you want to show.

Obviously the question is How are they Afghans now?

Thats all.

If you start a thread "Kurds in Makkah", I'll have similar questions.

Hope you understand.

Oh and I know Arabs are much more prejudiced.
Bewakoof aadmi, read the title , it is about Afghan "principality" of past and their history of wars with sikhs, ghalat section may bakwas kar rahe ho, it is not article about anthropology or sociology. You have not read the article aur bakwas kiye ja rahe ho. I am putting you on my ignoring list.

Bewakoof aadmi, read the title , it is about Afghan "principality" of past and their history of wars with sikhs, ghalat section may bakwas kar rahe ho, it is not article about anthropology or sociology. You have not read the article aur bakwas kiye ja rahe ho. I am putting you on my ignoring list.

If Sikh baba nanak is right next to Qasoor.

It shows Sikhs were around there and Afghans were welcomed.

Why are you trying to dig out religious hatred and ethnic prejudices?

I fail to understand your efforts and if you want to spread the message of peace or the message of hate.

Please pick the side of peace or hate and come out clearly.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom