What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on your performance, now I am not that sure whether you are a monkey or a human being.

& based on your performance, now I am not that sure whether you are a monkey or a human being or a computer bot or a CCP trained internet warrior or a reincarnation of Chairman Mao or ..

good move.

let's share the Chinese saying we had in China in the past 2 decades, you can just think about it and see whether it is true or not true:

In China, we have corruption, officials take 20% of the project budget but they still complete the project as they need to make sure there will be more projects so they can get more.

In India, they have corruption, officials take 80% of the project budget and let it fail, then they retire after the next election.

:smokin:

See, you have made up a mind that will not try to Understand what other speak.... So no use trying to I tried to Explain u the whole democracy pattern, u are still getting hold on to the bad effects... China is more currupt than India if I had to take the negative aspects of your govt, Positive is China is developing...

India Is developing, but is slow as we have to listen to the citizens, we cannot forcefully evacuate homes, Destroy building without there permission, construct highways through there forefathers grave, nothing... It needs a lot more planning, But its a steady growth whereas China is standing on a needle,China is like a pressurised chamber Just like violance can breakout any time, thats why china is censoring everything which would provoke the chinese locals sentiments......

Hey Chinku, you did not keep your promise.
My comments are still not deleted.
Please for God shake do something in your life what you promise.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Your dad is a chinku...

Your mom is a minku..

And you are an ugly monkey...

@Mods,

please ban me.

& based on your performance, now I am not that sure whether you are a monkey or a human being or a computer bot or a CCP trained internet warrior or a reincarnation of Chairman Mao or ..

You god damn dick head, are you Fu..... blind, did you see the racist

remarks from your low life country men, not a word from you to

condemn that dirty "Racist' instead you attacked the victim !!

Now get the F*** out of my face for good !!

based on your performance, now I am not that sure whether you are a monkey or a human being.

Some habits die hard.:lol:

f69c9ec19217208dbbdc036131b2468b.jpg

The same that China gave to 35,267,485 dying Chinkies :chilli::chilli:

What a made up number. How about translate that to Currymunchers, then increase it by a factor of 10. That's how many Currymunchers get raped, man, woman and child, not to mention the number who succumb to poverty. Wow!

You god damn dick head, are you Fu..... blind, did you see the racist

remarks from your low life country men, not a word from you to

condemn that dirty "Racist' instead you attacked the victim !!

Now get the F*** out of my face for good !!

Brother,

Let the mods ban me, because I do not want to stay here any more, such a waste of time and energy.

Some fu**rs have made this forum a disgusting place. :china: :china:

Your dad is a chinku...

Your mom is a minku..

And you are an ugly monkey...

@Mods,

please ban me.

Let the mods ban me, because I do not want to stay here any more, such a waste of time and energy.

Some fu**rs have made this forum a disgusting place.

Sir, you are a respected senior member of this forum, whats this BS all about?

Brother,

Some fu**rs have made this forum a disgusting place. :china: :china:

Why the hell are still you here then...get lost...did anyone invite you here....no......if you don't like it ...get the hell out of here.......that would bring much needed respite to the forum...and spare some good amount of time for mods.

Dont blame the govt, blame our politicians, They get that deposited in the party fund, Now that will not happen as our prime minister has Increased the power if Income tax offices, raid without permission... And Declaration of assets and sending reports to PM's office every month, our politicians can no longer be as they were before...

Our politicians form our government dude. You just dug ourselves a bigger hole and made us look more like Currymunchers.

Why the hell are still you here then...get lost...did anyone invite you here....no......if you don't like it ...get the hell out of here.......that would bring much needed respite to the forum...and spare some good amount of time for mods.

Are you a currymuncher too? I am too! I am from Delhi! Nice to meet you. I am cooking Butter Chicken tonight. Want to wipe your dirty hands on some of my expired rice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom