What's new

Afghan poll shows India most favoured, Pakistan unpopular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisayr khob, baaz kho ma wa shoma bisyar nazdeek bodium.
Ma ther nizde Islamia college khana darim, wa yaqeen darim k shoma atman islamia college sail kadi, ao fiqir mikonim k onja football wa cricket hum shayed kadi:D bogo ma ghalath astim ya sahi???

lol, rast megi, ma da islamia college ba dostai khod ziad me amadem.

so what shall we discuss here? to just discuss how great india is ? to discuss how great such public poll is?

thanks, we have a health brain and the rights for free expression, the last thing I want is to let you to tell me what I can talk.

please shut up and get out of my way.

a health brain?????????????????

You don't have right to free speech in China if you want such rights first go and ask your government in China to give you and your people that right.

"to discuss how great such public poll is?"

There is no such compel shun to discuss each and everything if you don't have any thing to share or discuss. Just stick to topic or shut down your computer and take a walk.

Another thread ruined. The topic had nothing to do with the drawbacks of either China or India but we still have a flame war on. Bravo....!

so what shall we discuss here? to just discuss how great india is ? to discuss how great such public poll is?

thanks, we have a health brain and the rights for free expression, the last thing I want is to let you to tell me what I can talk.

please shut up and get out of my way.

This topic had nothing offensive against any body either china nor pakistan. Why would you mould this topic into a flame? Just because you are allowed to express yourself You cannot vomit what You feel.. So u please stop creating flames.

Yes, i support discussing "Free to Bed" on the condition of butt for

face, much more fun than what the hack thread=71% Indians + -

role in Afghanistan. :smitten::pakistan::china:

And thanks for caring about our future, first learn How democracy works, we have separate funds for trauma,relief,Distruction etc etc.... And this money goes from those funds....

we don't have such funds.

as we need to build 8000 km highway every year, we built several cross sea bridge in the past 5 years, we are building the world's longest high speed rail.

also, in the past 12 years, we had our uni places increased by 500%, for the first time in our history that we sold 12 million cars in China in 2009, 95% of them are made in China.

in our big cities, you work hard or end up with a tiny apartment like this:
http://image2.sina.com.cn/hs//decor/dcmp/1131963713_Rua4OS.jpg

but we don't have such funds.

lol, rast megi, ma da islamia college ba dostai khod ziad me amadem.

hahahaha:lol:, kho alle yak gape zaroori, rath bogoyen, ther wakhat shoma k the pakistan taer kadi, chitoor bood. wa pakistanya kate shoma chitoor bood??

we don't have such funds.

as we need to build 8000 km highway every year, we built several cross sea bridge in the past 5 years, we are building the world's longest high speed rail.

also, in the past 12 years, we had our uni places increased by 500%, for the first time in our history that we sold 12 million cars in China in 2009, 95% of them are made in China.

in our big cities, you work hard or end up with a tiny apartment like this:
http://image2.sina.com.cn/hs//decor/dcmp/1131963713_Rua4OS.jpg

but we don't have such funds.

Thats is how it is buddy, We keep funds reserved for such stuffs, Like In Haiti India spent Millions of $ as relief, In Afghanistan Due to Civil war The people are not able to Live, look at them, Dot you have a heart buddy? They are poor people, They cannot even guarentee there life even for the next second as they dont know whats gonna happen, at that Time when a country comes amids the war and helps them Gain Knowledge,Get food,Have clothes, Have sheltor,Give them security Wont they ever express there gratitude to Us? Its a simple logic, THEY LOVE INDIA, As INDIA GAVE THEM A RAY OF HOPE THAT THEY CAN LIVE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER COUNTRY DOES

This topic had nothing offensive against any body either china nor pakistan. Why would you mould this topic into a flame? Just because you are allowed to express yourself You cannot vomit what You feel.. So u please stop creating flames.

because I don't agree what the regime in New Delhi is doing against its own people. $1.2 billion your tax money was spent by them to win "face" - their face, regime's face, not yours.

have a look at the life style we have in Chinese cities, ask yourself why indians should be denied the same quality of life?

first some not that rich Chinese families:
set 1
set 2
set 3
set 4

be aware, these are in fact "poor" families in Shanghai, they live in small apartments, they bought most of these stuff from online auction site, not fancy shops.

there are millions of such families in Shanghai alone, time to wake up, the regime in india is denying your very basic rights of development.

The same that China gave to 35,267,485 dying Chinkies :chilli::chilli:

Chinese members please notice the offensive slang.

This is typical indian reply. Now decide yourself whether you should report the mods or stay a silent spectator.

If mods do not take action, then we should quit the forum.

Chinese members please notice the offensive slang.

This is typical indian reply. Now decide yourself whether you should report the mods or stay a silent spectator.

If mods do not take action, then we should quit the forum.

please report his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom