What's new

Afghan Police Seize 22 Tons of Explosives From Iran

That may very well be true, but most of the time, juicy conspiracy theories are so much fun! :D

They can be fun, but they can also be poisonous to relations. The U.S. and Pakistan face a similar enemy, but the danger for Pakistan is especially the proximity of the threat.

In reference to "America blames Pakistan" (for anything) it seems that the slightest comment by a U.S. minor diplomat or officer turns into HUGE headlines in Pakistani media, and hundreds of pundits comment and hyper-analyze every syllable, and the conspiracy people go ballistic. In the U.S., Pakistan news consists of the awful flood, drone strike issues, and the emphasis of Pakistan as an ally on this conflict.

Since apparently everybody loves a good conspiracy, is it possible that much of the strife, the media portrayal, between our countries is manufactured by a common enemy? For example, HAARP, floods, weather. The recent aircraft accident when Blackwater/Xe passengers suddenly become deranged suicide lunatics trying to crash the airplane. Etc, ad infinitum.

Again demonstrates who the real winner of the Iraq and Afghan war is.

Rogue elements in Iran maybe?

Or is it that the Iranian govt is confident that,Taliban in power will be less trouble than Afghanistan being a NATO base.

Interesting to note that Iran almost went to war with Taliban ,when Iranian diplomats were executed.

Last edited:
They can be fun, but they can also be poisonous to relations. The U.S. and Pakistan face a similar enemy, but the danger for Pakistan is especially the proximity of the threat.

In reference to "America blames Pakistan" (for anything) it seems that the slightest comment by a U.S. minor diplomat or officer turns into HUGE headlines in Pakistani media, and hundreds of pundits comment and hyper-analyze every syllable, and the conspiracy people go ballistic. In the U.S., Pakistan news consists of the awful flood, drone strike issues, and the emphasis of Pakistan as an ally on this conflict.

Since apparently everybody loves a good conspiracy, is it possible that much of the strife, the media portrayal, between our countries is manufactured by a common enemy? For example, HAARP, floods, weather. The recent aircraft accident when Blackwater/Xe passengers suddenly become deranged suicide lunatics trying to crash the airplane. Etc, ad infinitum.

I was just being facetious.

You are absolutely correct with your post above of course.

Iran is involved .... HAHAHA.

Isnt USA, UK and other mafia countries involved there ?

What USA is going to do about it?
On various occasions, Pakistani security agencies have also captured TTP elements with US made weapons. I wonder what is the SOP on such evidence!

What USA is going to do about it?
On various occasions, Pakistani security agencies have also captured TTP elements with US made weapons. I wonder what is the SOP on such evidence!
Those weapons were left behind by US. Kind of makes me wonder, were these just ordinary explosives made in Iran and smuggled into Afghanistan, all without the government's knowledge.

1- Afghan government announced it was fireworks materials.
2-These material transfered from China to Afghanistan.
bye the way, does any know what US is doing in Afghanistan?

In the past people usually laugh at similar articles talking about Iran's involvement. They seem to think that the Sunni, Shia rivalry eliminates any possibility of Iran helping the Taliban.

well even if Iran is indeed supporting some faction of taleban, they cannot be discovered in the act; it would cause a lot of domestic anger

I personally find this discovery rather ludicrous. Given the sparse nature of information and it's inherent sensitivity, to put it in a comical sense, I wouldn't be surprised if it were a load of much-exaggerated fireworks alone.

Bahaaa, no mention of the mile long ISIS convoys all armed to the teeth from Saudi and Jordan and turkey streaming into Syraq 2 years ago, under the watchful eye of the CIA..........:omghaha:.........?........no......?

but fireworks crates from China creating quite a stir?......:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom