What's new

Afghan nationals being hunted for deportation

Topi drama, happens every year. But it is time they went back to their homeland, there is a large number of them creating a genuine security threat for Pakistan in camps like faqirabad, khoratabad and pishin.

Topi drama, happens every year. But it is time they went back to their homeland, there is a large number of them creating a genuine security threat for Pakistan in camps like faqirabad, khoratabad and pishin.

What about kachi basti near sabzi mandi islamabad?......kabza group. ?...

@Pak-one time for you to run......:D

I dont have problems with deportation of all Afghans but "hunting down" them for taliban attacks is just dramabazi, they are fooling people like you and others but i dont buy it.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have problems with deportation of all Afghans but "hunting down" them for taliban attacks is just dramabazi, they are fooling people like you and others but i dont buy it.......

Oh bhai we needed an excuse to kick them out just like US needed an excuse to attack and than leave. We might not have resources to attack them, but one thing we can do is kick them out. They lived here, they worked here, they made their livlihood. Now US is out from their country so i think its time they should go back to their country.

They are getting hunted down for taliban attacks in peshawer and outskirts, while we all know that its tribals of FATA and darra adam khel. Police has to prove its efficiency and Afghan mohajirs are easiest scapegoat.
Peshawer itself has more population of tribals than Afghan mohajirs but we know many tribals themeselves are part of governament machinary and all that.....otherwise Afridi and other tribals should be primary suspects for taliban attacks. @Spring Onion

you mean they are clean in all this and are not part of terrorist activities?

even so, should be sent back for good of us all......

What about kachi basti near sabzi mandi islamabad?......kabza group. ?...

Only the settlement next to railway carriage yard is occupied, one next to nescom was vacated 3 years back.

They are getting hunted down for taliban attacks in peshawer and outskirts, while we all know that its tribals of FATA and darra adam khel. Police has to prove its efficiency and Afghan mohajirs are easiest scapegoat.
Peshawer itself has more population of tribals than Afghan mohajirs but we know many tribals themeselves are part of governament machinary and all that.....otherwise Afridi and other tribals should be primary suspects for taliban attacks. @Spring Onion

There are two sides to search and arrest operations

1. Carried out by POLICE which indeed most of the times is just a facepalm and many innocenet poor Afghans as well as Pakistanis are targeted.

2. Carried out by other law enforcement agencies on intelligence reports and these aer highly productive.

Good decision, this is what we had been suggesting for long here.

Back
Top Bottom