What's new

Afghan mobile SIMs active in Kohat

Ok bhai, it may be normal, but we are abnormal & we don't want this to happen in our country so do you have any solutions how to stop it?

A very simple solution.

Ban Afghan sims in Pakistan. Done.

From then onwards, you can catch anyone using an Afghan sim in Pakistan.

Although there is a catch, banning Afghan sims in Pakistan could harm your bilateral relationship with A'stan.

How exactly is that a 'problem'?

American sims work in India.

Indian sims work in China.

Chinese sims work in Dubai.

Is it abnormal if Afghan sims work in Pakistan inluding the border areas?

That is normally based on an agreement between the two mobile operators of different countries. and That is called international roaming. But the thread suggests that sims are being used without any such agreements / international roaming.

Is that hard to understand?

That is normally based on an agreement between the two mobile operators of different countries. and That is called international roaming. But the thread suggests that sims are being used without any such agreements / international roaming.

Is that hard to understand?

Can you conclusively say that Afghan and Pakistani operators have no roaming agreements between them?

Can you provide me with a source?

The article is silent on that front.

When the terrorists from afghanistan can easily come to Pakistan bcaz of unsecured border due to absence of fencing / mining, who can think to use signal blockers alongside the border.

When the terrorists from afghanistan can easily come to Pakistan bcaz of unsecured border due to absence of fencing / mining, who can think to use signal blockers alongside the border.

The flow of terrorists is both-ways.

Heck, even in your own tribal areas people have so strong familial link on the other side that it's next to impossible to stop this movement of people across the Durand line.

I'm sure you're aware of this reality.

Can you conclusively say that Afghan and Pakistani operators have no roaming agreements between them?

Can you provide me with a source?

The article is silent on that front.

:hitwall: Darling, the roaming service is used through 'LOCAL' mobile operators.

But in those areas 'LOCAL' mobile services are 'SUSPENDED'.

:hitwall: Darling, the roaming service is used through 'LOCAL' mobile operators.

But in those areas 'LOCAL' mobile services are 'SUSPENDED'.

...which clearly means that these guys are using signals coming from Afghanistan; something you cannot do anything about.

It happens in border areas around the world.

...like I have stated in my earlier posts in this thread.

...and please don't call me 'darling'...unless you're a chic. :)

The flow of terrorists is both-ways.

Heck, even in your own tribal areas people have so strong familial link on the other side that it's next to impossible to stop this movement of people across the Durand line.

I'm sure you're aware of this reality.

Yes, terrorists keep coming and going back, even they have not relationships with the tribe there.

Now will you please stop Trolling?

Yes, terrorists keep coming and going back, even they have not relationships with the tribe there.

Now will you please stop Trolling?

You may keep your troll fatwa to yourself Mr. wannabe mod.

It's quite clear that either you don't have the answer to my questions or you don't want to answer them.

...which clearly means that these guys are using signals coming from Afghanistan; something you cannot do anything about.

It happens in border areas around the world.

...like I have stated in my earlier posts in this thread.

...and please don't call me 'darling'...unless you're a chic. :)

I happens all around the world, even in your Ragishtan and Gujrat, we know that.

Cant you feel any difference? It is all about terrorists using that.

You may keep your troll fatwa to yourself Mr. wannabe mod.

It's quite clear that either you don't have the answer to my questions or you don't want to answer them.

Which questions? I dont see anything except trolling.

A very simple solution.

Ban Afghan sims in Pakistan. Done.

From then onwards, you can catch anyone using an Afghan sim in Pakistan.

Although there is a catch, banning Afghan sims in Pakistan could harm your bilateral relationship with A'stan.

So do you think they haven't ban those sims & they are crying? Atleast read the article first.

So do you think they haven't ban those sims & they are crying? Atleast read the article first.

I don't think anything until I explicitly read it.

I don't like to assume things.

Anyways, as it appears that these sims are active because of signals coming from A'stan, that is something you can't do anything about.

...like I have already stated in my earlier posts.

I don't think anything until I explicitly read it.

I don't like to assume things.

Anyways, as it appears that these sims are active because of signals coming from A'stan, that is something you can't do anything about.

...like I have already stated in my earlier posts.

PLEASE READ THE ARTICLE FIRST. FOLLOWING IS SOME QUOTE WHICH IF DONE, CAN BLOCK THE SIGNALS.

When contacted, the PTCL officials, who requested anonymity, said that the technical system usually used for blocking transmission of signals across the border was not yet installed on the sensitive border between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom