What's new

Afghan Government Could Collapse 6 Months After U.S. Withdrawal: US Intelligence

just because of border control and soem small issues you want to put 38 million people under monsters like taliban ? just wait taliban takeover will give morale boost and support to other terrorist groups that they can take over too . its not new this cancer keep growing ,
Not sure how the future will play out
But everyone knows that NA and ANA were bombing peshawar and school buses hijack non stop while talis rule was 100% peaceful

But rhat was then and this is now
Question is? Is it good now?
No, ANA is 24/7 bombin pakistan

Taliban can not produce weapons. Is it too difficult to cut their arm smuggle lines? Who are selling weapons to Taliban?

Interesting times we’re living in. But the funny part in all this, is that it takes office desk boys in black suits and all to give us this assessment. PDF members for years have been saying this will all end up in failure.
And it wasn't even that the US didn't have multiple chances to turn this into a success. Their own infighting and incompetence led to this. Biden is doing the right thing by withdrawing, decades of stupid decisions cannot be fixed, unless the US wants to spend another 20 years in Afghanistan.

As for the taliban returning to power, anyone who knows about history knows that the taliban are fixed on taking Pakistani territory. This is why they have never recognized the Durand line, and still actively support the ttp.

Mark my words, the taliban will one day turn their guns towards Pakistan.

And it wasn't even that the US didn't have multiple chances to turn this into a success. Their own infighting and incompetence led to this. Biden is doing the right thing by withdrawing, decades of stupid decisions cannot be fixed, unless the US wants to spend another 20 years in Afghanistan.

As for the taliban returning to power, anyone who knows about history knows that the taliban are fixed on taking Pakistani territory. This is why they have never recognized the Durand line, and still actively support the ttp.

Mark my words, the taliban will one day turn their guns towards Pakistan.

Let them they have no chance of taking over our territory, gone are the days when the tribal areas were a no go area, our military is there and there to stay.

Let them they have no chance of taking over our territory, gone are the days when the tribal areas were a no go area, our military is there and there to stay.
Tell that to the Pakistanis they'll kill. Pakistan must force the taliban to negotiate with the current Afghan government, and force them to stalemate each other so that they never become a threat to Pakistan.

6 months? they are giving the ana far too much credit. I'd say 6 weeks.

Looking forward to the Talibans rule. Afghanistan at peace, and peace with Pakistan.

They will not tolerate any foreign groups, ISIS or whoever. They will seek international recognition.

yup the last time they extended their famed hospitality to Osama Bin Laden
Taliban can not produce weapons. Is it too difficult to cut their arm smuggle lines? Who are selling weapons to Taliban?

I would assume Pakistan

Tell that to the Pakistanis they'll kill. Pakistan must force the taliban to negotiate with the current Afghan government, and force them to stalemate each other so that they never become a threat to Pakistan.

We do not have that kind of control over the tabs, never did, they are not a proxy force, but we just had interests of not allowing an Indian dominated a Stan.

But this time round we have established contact with other ethnic and political factions from the country and therefore prevent a civil war.

Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.

I would rather wait for the last US and Western soldier to be completely withdraw before I opined.

These Western Powers have been talking about it for ages but at the last minute there will be always be a change of plan and mind.

As long as Afghanistan is a neighbour of both China and Russia, they will act in unison to bring about peace and stability to the region.

My take is neither Russia nor China wish to see Afghanistan becoming an anarchist states where terrorist can roam around freely.

We do not have that kind of control over the tabs, never did, they are not a proxy force, but we just had interests of not allowing an Indian dominated a Stan.

But this time round we have established contact with other ethnic and political factions from the country and therefore prevent a civil war.
Issue is ANA supply chain is completely collapse by road and now its even worse Talibs seize all major highways even pre withdrawal they were using Helis for supply to bases I don't know without US how they will manage this Heli chain that is one reason quick runover by Talibs
Do not count your chickens before they are hatched.

I would rather wait for the last US and Western soldier to be completely withdraw before I opined.

These Western Powers have been talking about it for ages but at the last minute there will be always be a change of plan and mind.

As long as Afghanistan is a neighbour of both China and Russia, they will act in unison to bring about peace and stability to the region.

My take is neither Russia nor China wish to see Afghanistan becoming an anarchist states where terrorist can roam around freely.
US not interested at all in Afghanistan to spend another 100 billions $ a yr they don't have money due to COVIDs and lockdown economy is dead they need money at home very simple Russia not interested either So China war is bread and butter for Afghanistan but big powers don't want spend a penny in pithole with zero return

Whoever end up ruling over Afghanistan is up to Afghans to decide. Any foreign power who tries to intervene will end up like the British, Soviet, and now US.

Pakistani liberals shitt*** their pants already.. kahi taliban Pakistan na ajaye 😂

ANA.
1624563798350.png

u r being too light with words
let me tell people here
its a party time
firm chinese baking hence (absolutely not)
who thinks we dont have firm tab on tabs 😂
those boys aren’t the kind who give free lunches to people we dont keep millions for free

If Pakistan can for the talibs to sit down with the US, then they can do so again with Ghani.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom