What's new

Afghan gangs try to attack Pak consulate office Manchester UK.

These all are those whom we gave shelter we idiots dont learn from mistakes we dont need more refuge camps we cant produce jobs for own people who will feed them pak govt always made stupid mistakes no body wanting them but govt sending pie to take them refuges

These all are those whom we gave shelter we idiots dont learn from mistakes we dont need more refuge camps we cant produce jobs for own people who will feed them pak govt always made stupid mistakes no body wanting them but govt sending pie to take them refuges
It's our stupid pathetic open heart policy. We want to help the world yet cannot look after our own people.

We need to become more nationalistic and patriotic.

Honestly nothing to see

Apart from the genuine security issue that I'm sure UK police and our own efforts will ensure

We need to learn the "art of the smug bastard"

You know you did it.
They know you did it
You know you won
They know you won
As long as you and your interests are secure let them combust and sit back and enjoy the scene with the smile of a smug bastard
IMG_20210822_010217.jpg

If Pakistanis do the same back, you’ll see them run away like they did before, but thank god we are civilised.

burnley not far from me

Seek the notorious 'Black Tony' of Burnley ... he's nearing retirement or has, not been to Burnley for a few years now ... he broke the nose of a police officer inside court ... he also escaped from prison and broke his leg during this mission to attend his best friend's wedding, then went to parents and slept - they called the police to collect him.

State is already doing that

1 i dont see any activity or response from Pakistani state or even communities
2nd bit which i find strange is every Pakistani you meet will say i will even die for my country but never actually see people standing up for its national image.
Why you dont see Pakistani consulates and PTI groups Supporting and sponsoring rallies against these idiots , neither against India.
How can you fight propaganda warfare without actually taking any precautions, State itself need to understand they will have sponsor Pro Pakistan Media outlets in western countries, Support people who Pakistani core beliefs and let them fight media war,
3rd I don't understand the Afghan Jacka** who are so aggressive towards the police and Pakistan if you are so macho why dont you go back and actually fight for your countrys own future. Atleast you will put up better fight then ANA did.

Pakistani consulates treat Pakistani people like the enemy. They are completely useless entities in the UK.

Jahil qaum

Showing their jahalat yet again

Jahil plus liberal

And the result is these Afghans

True. What I find funny in the 2nd clip their yelling Free Free Afghanistan. And I’m sitting here thinking NATO and Co., left your free now not before. I guess having a father smoking hash 24/7 and giving birth effects the sperm.

State is already doing that

1 i dont see any activity or response from Pakistani state or even communities
2nd bit which i find strange is every Pakistani you meet will say i will even die for my country but never actually see people standing up for its national image.
Why you dont see Pakistani consulates and PTI groups Supporting and sponsoring rallies against these idiots , neither against India.
How can you fight propaganda warfare without actually taking any precautions, State itself need to understand they will have sponsor Pro Pakistan Media outlets in western countries, Support people who Pakistani core beliefs and let them fight media war,
3rd I don't understand the Afghan Jacka** who are so aggressive towards the police and Pakistan if you are so macho why dont you go back and actually fight for your countrys own future. Atleast you will put up better fight then ANA did.
It is unnecessary. Pakistan is busy doing big things. These frustrated idiots just lost big time they will jump here n there they will be fin. Unnecessary fight will create more hate..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom