What's new

Afghan forces repel major attack on army base

Hindus dont have graves pee brain.
Worshiping graves and idols is same phenomena, akhroata

You are brahmin from which side? What is your obsession with my avatar? have you not seen it before or is it some insect thing biting you?
Webmaster also have same avatar, go tell him what you feel about it!
I have seen only seen as far as my grand parents, parents they were all afghans, so I'm also from same blood and it was just that my family directly ruled your grand parents for 500 years.

I am from the catagory of ghurids, khiljis, lodhis, suris and durranis which made islam tempting for your shudra/dalit ancestors

Hindus dont have graves pee brain.
You do know There are Pakistani Hindus as well or you dont treat them human enough.
If someone says my mother is the best,you dont fight with him to prove your mother is that best,imagine home imature you look if you fight.

A thread about ANA's achievement has become a thread chocked with asinine comments about religion and ancestry. Shame on those indulging in the same.

I am from the catagory of ghurids, khiljis, lodhis, suris and durranis which made islam tempting for your shudra/dalit ancestors

If you were a Muslim, you should have known all Muslims are same, i may not be a good Muslims, but i do not worship graves.
At the same time, Islam does not give you right to blame or label without evidence.

You do know There are Pakistani Hindus as well or you dont treat them human enough.
If someone says my mother is the best,you dont fight with him to prove your mother is that best,imagine home imature you look if you fight.

Can't you read english? Read it again and think for a moment what he said and then tell me where he insulted hindus?

Can't you read english? Read it again and think for a moment what he said and then tell me where he insulted hindus?
Who said he did that,my point is it looks kidish fighting over religion and ancestory,thats why the example,if the other guy you feel is giving bullshit ,report that dont feed him ,for him to mud sling further the religion he is refering to,and he is factually incorrect by the way.

If you were a Muslim, you should have known all Muslims are same, i may not be a good Muslims, but i do not worship graves.
At the same time, Islam does not give you right to blame or label without evidence.
Yea like you labeled me hindu with evidence.........
Listen jinnah-parast, its good to hear that you do not worship graves and pirs like most of your kind. The next step you should take is to stop worshiping an ismaeli. Our Qauid-e-azam is only and only Hazrat Mohammad p.b.u.h

So 460 talibunies escaped?
"A group of terrorists and foreign fighters numbering about 500... launched a big operation targeting army posts in Zirok district of Paktika province," the Afghan defence ministry said in a statement.
Let's do some basic maths....

500 - 60 = 440. Not 460 as you mentioned! :P

And yes, the Talibunnies ran like as if there would be no tomorrow, kicking up a lot of dust in their wake!! :rofl:

Well done ANA! Keep up the good work. And needless to say, there would have been a lot of red faces back at HQ!! :cheesy:

You can always host a squadron of IAF Su-30 in the mean time :angel:

India posted Mig-29 fleet in Farkhor(probably).I wonder if using S-24,S-8,S-5 rockets or general purpose bombs will be economical.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom