What's new

Afghan forces repel major attack on army base

Good work. It is good that Pakistani taliban are dying in Afghanistan. Good for us too.
Pakistani taliban aka TTP are product of the evil alliance controlling afghanistan.
What kind of brain can believe that TTP made during Zardari era is fighting all across the globe in thousands!
Ask an Indian, how difficult it is for them to maintain logistics in hilly areas of Kashmir, but we say any thing and believe any BS without scratching head!
TTP is successful in Pakistan, because they have sustained supply of weapons..... and they are given targets based on professional intelligence, there operational track record suggest, they are lead by professional and senior command, involving mapping of Pakistan and communication lines... when a Pakistani general ride a car they know it, when the aid truck arrives in Baluchistan they know it, when your general is running close to a break through in medical research in Switzerland, they know it.... they can contact news papers and convince them to run stories, they have political influence over all Pakistan political parties, they have influence over judiciary, they can organize police transfers, just day before attacking srilankan team... sorry... i need to see at least 1000 TTP before i believe they exist in thousands... all over the globe!

If you listen to me, the story of Afghanistan is it that US presence is making many people rich, $ trillions are flowing in and every one is getting rich.... so this is why every now and than some pashtoon are sacrificed without logical answers and those deaths are celebrated by Indians and Tajiks and Iranains and pro Iranians.
There are no independent verification of any of such battles but those who are getting rich pay few $million to forums to cut any voice asking logical questions.

Last edited:
Stop quoting me bidati, jinnah-parast.

Atleast Jinnah did what pashtuns couldn't do. Free them from British and Indian and hindu influenced pashtun clutches ;)

Sher Malang why ANSF is so hostile to Pakistani idea of border fencing? See how such large number of militants move freely both ways?

Listen follower of raza ahmed khan bareilwi, your ancestors were hindus few centuries ago and you people still are culturally hindus/indics.....stop worshiping graves like hindus

Look who's talking, whose ancestors were looters, dacoits, bachaa baaz :lol: :lol:

what is bidati? and before taking the name of Jinnah, wipe your tongue, which is full of hindu shit.

Listen follower of raza ahmed khan bareilwi, your ancestors were hindus few centuries ago and you people still are culturally hindus/indics.....stop worshiping graves like hindus

ANA coming of age. Awesome news!

Should be a slap to all those pigs who questioned the war fighting capability of the Afghan Army

Kill those terrorist scums. Make em squeal. You Go ANA!!!

I will not stop quoting you.... you slaves of Indians can **** with xyz breilwi, i don't care.
If you are interested in my ancestors, than listen they were Afghan Turks, and my great grand father ruled your hindu grand parents for 500 years.
Do you need to listen more? let me know I'm not leaving, until you run away.

Atleast Jinnah did what pashtuns couldn't do. Free them from British and Indian and hindu influenced pashtun clutches ;)

Sher Malang why ANSF is so hostile to Pakistani idea of border fencing? See how such large number of militants move freely both ways?

The better idea would be to stop proxy wars and interfering in afghanistan

I will not stop quoting you.... you slaves of Indians can **** with xyz breilwi, i don't care.
If you are interested in my ancestors, than listen they were Afghan Turks, and my great grand father ruled your hindu grand parents for 500 years.
Your ancestors were Afghans? you dalit/shudra convert with low self-esteem, look at my avatar and what do you see?

If RAW sponsored Afgani NDS and Afghani forces stop their interference, we all be happy to reciprocate.

what is bidati? and before taking the name of Jinnah, wipe your tongue, which is full of hindu shit.
Stop bringing in religion

Your ancestors were Afghans? you dalit/shudra convert with low self-esteem, look at my avatar and what do you see?

You are brahmin from which side? What is your obsession with my avatar? have you not seen it before or is it some insect thing biting you?
Webmaster also have same avatar, go tell him what you feel about it!
I have seen only seen as far as my grand parents, parents they were all afghans, so I'm also from same blood and it was just that my family directly ruled your grand parents for 500 years.

Hindus dont have graves pee brain.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom