What's new

Afghan diplomat injured In Islamabad firing

Firstly no Afghan students were raped in India.

Secondly, leave your paranoia and stop blaming everything on India.

This is the difference. Afghan diplomat gets shot at in Pakistan and you say Indian conspiracy, whereas when the Pakistani diplomat was roughed up in India we took the responsibility.

Start behaving like Batman and quit behaving like a Joker for a change :P

Well you guys did try to kidnap her didnt you?

And they were accusing India for a road rage :lol:

I have heard that pakistanis are the best hosts. This is another example to support their claim :lol:

Pakistanis tried to kill Afghan diplomat ?

Looks like all trolls have 1 similar trait.. indian...:lol: ... accusing 180million for the crimes of a few...

Something abt glass houses?

No.. It was a dispute around a parking space...

Looks like all trolls have 1 similar trait.. indian...:lol:
You wouldnt like it if I do a similar generalization around all terrorists having a common trait of their link to Pakistan..

... accusing 180million for the crimes of a few...

You did the same in your previous line in this paragraph

:lol: so Pakistan is now officially a No Go area except the parts secured by army ?? nice...

It is no go for enemies of state. Diplomats are required to report their movements to police before they leave so it is obvious that he had some other agenda as he didn't even bother informing the authorities about his activities.

Looks like all trolls have 1 similar trait.. indian...:lol: ... accusing 180million for the crimes of a few...

As far as i know, they only teased her. The kidnapping attempt theory I have read only from a Pakistani source.

Anyway, she wasn't raped as your compatriot falsely claimed.

It is no go for enemies of state. Diplomats are required to report their movements to police before they leave so it is obvious that he had some other agenda as he didn't even bother informing the authorities about his activities.

Are you telling me that a diplomat in Pakistan has to inform police before he goes to the market ?

I am sure alot of women in India get the same... :rofl:

Seems like she has revealed all the secrets :toast_sign:

pakistani-actress-veena-malik-promotes-her-new-69219.jpg

If he is shot in the leg , then it was probably a warning shot. The timing of shooting is important - karzai ruining pakistan's hard work in peace talks.
"Unknown gunmen" in capital !

Kind of difficult to accept since they are opened by Pakistani members only :)

Not too big on any foreign language except english .. too tired to google :)

They're also opened by Indian members, but most people just tend to ignore them.

It translates to "with this, therefore because of this", it's a logical fallacy.

Are you telling me that a diplomat in Pakistan has to inform police before he goes to the market ?

Well it won't be the first time diplomats acting as spies. Americans pulled that stunt many times in pakistan. There are markets within diplomatic enclave so if he wanted to go somewhere else then he should have followed protocols.

So apparently A slap from Indian made more noise than a bullet from Pakistani ?? j/k
on a serious note was it a targeted attempt or was the diplomat got caught between cross fire? May he recover soon !!!

Back
Top Bottom