What's new

Afghan army violates borderline

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
KARACHI: Afghan National Army has violated the Pakistan-Afghanistan borderline again on Thursday by firing three mortar shells at the Pakistani border, Geo News reported.

According to sources, the mortar shells fired by the Afghan army fell 900 meters inside South Waziristan in the area of Angoradda.

Earlier on Wednesday, the Afghan army fired nine mortar shells and violated the borderline. However, no casualties were reported from the incident, sources added.

Pakistan has protested against the indiscriminate violation of border limits from the Afghan army.

Afghan army violates borderline

Now what that 'puppet' has to say about this? First terrorists and now Afghan Army itself.....

These retards need some smacking...... Next time they do it..... PA should reply with some heavy arty fire.

Let them do whatever they want, they really don't want to messing with Pakistan when they're getting slaughtered by their own people all the country everyday, as well as by NATO Forces that kill innocent civilians, & act as an 'occupying force' (words of Karzai).

Just like Pakistani army is justified in shelling across the border in Kunar in pursuit of terrorists, I guess Afg too is justified in firing across SW in case terrorists crossed over from there into Afghanistan.

Just like Pakistani army is justified in shelling across the border in Kunar in pursuit of terrorists, I guess Afg too is justified in firing across SW in case terrorists crossed over from there into Afghanistan.

We actually have one of the best and disciplined army in the world. We can take care of the terrorist, just heard that Pak army killed 40 terrorists today.

We actually have one of the best and disciplined army in the world. We can take care of the terrorist, just heard that Pak army killed 40 terrorists today.

Congrats. Let all terrorists - on the Pakistani and the Afghan side - be killed by the two forces.

^ Is heavy artillery not good enough? What about some tactical nukes?

WTF ... every one is violating our borders , why dont PA fire back & teach these s*ums a lesson

well afghans have never recognized durand line as border even taliban under their rule never recognized durand line. so i dont think if afghan army has not violated any country's border by crossing durand line.even taliban cross it regularly without passport visa so it means their is no validty of line for afghans.

The Pakistani and international media reported multiple large scale incursions from Easter Afghanistan into Pakistan - villages were attacked by huundreds of terrorists from Afghanistan, and Pakistan lost 50+ security forces in those attacks. Even in the last couple of days there have been reports of continued PA/FC engagements with terrorists from Afghanistan.

The Afghan complaints came after those attacks, so the PA defence is credible given the coverage of the attacks on Pakistan, prior to the Afghan complaints.

What attacks across SW on Afghan troops/villages were reported before this shelling occurred?

well afghans have never recognized durand line as border even taliban under their rule never recognized durand line. so i dont think if afghan army has not violated any country's border by crossing durand line.even taliban cross it regularly without passport visa so it means their is no validty of line for afghans.

Whether the Afghans recognize it or not is irrelevant from an international legal perspective. The UN recognizes Pakistan's territorial boundaries as is, and if the Afghans have any issues, they need to take it up at the UN or some other international conflict resolution forum first.

You can't just sit around and one fine day decide that 'hey, I don't accept this boundary or this border, so I'll do whatever I want across it'.

AFAIK, the Afghan's haven't even officially raised their case at any international conflict resolution forum, because they themselves know that their claim has no legal standing.

There is no border between the two..and mostly likely there wont be one for next few decades because the pastun groups on either side will not accecpt it.
So why don't we have a confederation and share the COIN operations duty on the border. As well give the residents of FATA a visa-free legal pass.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are like USA and Canada..
we may not like each other but geographic situation calls for tolerating each other.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom