What's new

At least 23 mortar shells from Afghanistan land in N. Waziristan

N-Wazirstan bombed ? so what its not our part its under whole world terrorists . good news ANA bomb them daily 40-50 times we have no problem

At least summon their envoy to Pakistan !!!! :angry:
and what if he asked to us DO YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER N-WAZERSTAN OR YOUR POLICE - ARMY OPERATE THERE ? hamari naqd be izati ho jaay gee :p::enjoy:

Terrorists of haqqani network , who have sanctuaries in NW, regularly crosses durand and comes into clashes with ANA. Some time they are chased and they cross into pakistani border to continue fight with ANA...so mortars falling on waziristan, shouldnt be so shocking and surprising.....pakistan do the same, shelling on kunar and nuristan due to TTP presence there.
@Luftwaffe

first up he is not the one to ask us, he is the one to be questioned because of his country's actions

my question would be: do you brew monkeys and apes on your part of training ANA ???

and what if he asked to us DO YOU HAVE CONTROL OVER N-WAZERSTAN OR YOUR POLICE - ARMY OPERATE THERE ? hamari naqd be izati ho jaay gee :p::enjoy:

the answer to the question would be : at least we have our own army operating there, we dont have 52+ nations waging war on our turf and massacring people in front of our eyes, so if thats the case on your part then I would suggest you to mind your own business of managing security and not influencing (fueling) a war

beizzat logon ko beizzat hi rakhna chahiye hay

its been raining mortar shells ever since, has the GoP done ANYTHING about it ???

im sorry to put it this way but like any national, it's not acceptable for me to see my beloved country being victimized by anyone

seriously is that it, we just walk off ???

@Pak-one @kushan

Tell your brethen to not mess with innocents. I don't mind if they target terrorists but its clear they are blindly firing mortars to kill innocents like Afghanistan origin TTP kill innocents in KPK.
Why? Pakistanis have higher ASI component so they are obviously inferior to Aryan Afghans. Seems like a natural conclusion of your views.

Terrorists of haqqani network , who have sanctuaries in NW, regularly crosses durand and comes into clashes with ANA. Some time they are chased and they cross into pakistani border to continue fight with ANA...so mortars falling on waziristan, shouldnt be so shocking and surprising.....pakistan do the same, shelling on kunar and nuristan due to TTP presence there.

ANA itself is an active terrorist organization more than haqqanis' labelled for. Pakistan should pursue and bomb the hell outta afghanistan for having largest terrorists of the world ANA, alqaida, alCIAda, talibans, NATO.

At least summon their envoy to Pakistan !!!! :angry:

herd-300x202.jpg

Last edited:
first up he is not the one to ask us, he is the one to be questioned because of his country's actions

my question would be: do you brew monkeys and apes on your part of training ANA ???

the answer to the question would be : at least we have our own army operating there, we dont have 52+ nations waging war on our turf and massacring people in front of our eyes, so if thats the case on your part then I would suggest you to mind your own business of managing security and not influencing (fueling) a war

beizzat logon ko beizzat hi rakhna chahiye hay

its been raining mortar shells ever since, has the GoP done ANYTHING about it ???

im sorry to put it this way but like any national, it's not acceptable for me to see my beloved country being victimized by anyone

seriously is that it, we just walk off ???
Why you expect sovereignity of Pakistan to be respected when she allows America bahadur to carry out drone strikes against its own citizens.....I was watching a talk show in which rtd general shahid aziz was saying that we made the blunder of sending our own troops to FATA to deal with qabail, we should have allowed america to do military operations in FATA !.

ANA itself is an active terrorist organization more than haqqanis' labelled for. Pakistan should pursuit and bomb the hell outta afghanistan for having largest terrorists of the world ANA, alqaida, alCIAda, talibans, NATO.

herd-300x202.jpg
Contrary to your assertions, world believes that ISI is a terrorist organization, Currently providing sanctuaries and support to haqqani network and Quetta shura. While its past is tainted with jihadism in kashmir and Afghanistan in 80s and 90s.

N-Wazirstan bombed ? so what its not our part its under whole world terrorists . good news ANA bomb them daily 40-50 times we have no problem

Problem is they are blind firing. ANA can fire 100 on daily basis if they target terrorists :pakistan:

Why you expect sovereignity of Pakistan to be respected when she allows America bahadur to carry out drone strikes against its own citizens.....I was watching a talk show in which rtd general shahid aziz was saying that we made the blunder of sending our own troops to FATA to deal with qabail, we should have allowed america to do military operations in FATA !.

If you didn't notice already drone attacks has been stopped for months. All because of peace talks going on. Drones/F-16 are effective way to kill terrorists instead of army on the ground.

Contrary to your assertions, world believes that ISI is a terrorist organization, Currently providing sanctuaries and support to haqqani network and Quetta shura. While its past is tainted with jihadism in kashmir and Afghanistan in 80s and 90s.

Should we declare US-cia as terrorist organization arming south american rebels, should we label cia for armed funding training and supporting jihadis whom have become the groups now you labal as terrorists. There are big *** threads about cia and its supports to terrorists/jihadis go search it do you want me to post the video of CIA head speaking to afghan jihadis to go fight in the name of Allah and that your religion is true fight them. So spare the BS of blaming ISI alone there are numerous nations who have contributed it from arab states, to US/UK to Pakistani illegal government of that time. Same goes for ANA/NATO/US for proving all sort of support and sanctuaries to TTP and various groups in afghanistan...check afghanistan's past than come back.

my friend what meaning should I take out of the piece of art :lol: :lol: :rofl:

one pict many meanings :what: :blink:

Khana samaj ai tu theek hai warna POGO khailo:laugh:.

Should we declare US-cia as terrorist organization arming south american rebels, should we label cia for armed funding training and supporting jihadis whom have become the groups now you labal as terrorists. There are big *** threads about cia and its supports to terrorists/jihadis go search it do you want me to post the video of CIA head speaking to afghan jihadis to go fight in the name of Allah and that your religion is true fight them. So spare the BS of blaming ISI alone there are numerous nations who have contributed it from arab states, to US/UK to Pakistani illegal government of that time. Same goes for ANA/NATO/US for proving all sort of support and sanctuaries to TTP and various groups in afghanistan...check afghanistan's past than come back.

Khana samaj ai tu theek hai warna POGO khailo:laugh:.
Is your government sleeping?

Back
Top Bottom