What's new

At least 23 mortar shells from Afghanistan land in N. Waziristan

I think you guys should conduct a proper enquiry
With the ANA
I mean there could be some elements which want to create instability in the region & Mess up Pak Afg relations

This is just frustration by Afghan establishment on the fact that they cant subdue Afghan taliban so they are blaming pakistan for their problems. On top of that US just doesn't care about consequences on Afghanistan any more as they just want to save their own ***. A deal between taliban and US is imminent and i doubt that deal will include any space from karzai and his cronies.

@Jazzbot

Good to see you Taliban sympathizers and apologists bashing army on something that hasn't resulted in any casualty. :)

@Jazzbot

Good to see you Taliban sympathizers and apologists bashing army on something that hasn't resulted in any casualty. :)

Deary friend the truth is PA has been the biggest taliban sympathiser for couple of decades the fact remains unchanged ...11 years means nothing...you'll see it once US/NATO leaves afghanistan. The job that could have been finished in merely 2-3 years early in 2003/2004 took 10 years half hearted double game truth hurts PA lost many good men but there are people on the top who are playing dirty games, so again stop blaming certain party or calling them with names or I shall take you in 1980 up till 2001 as who were the apologist and sympathizers.

Last edited:
But we have not exercised that option have we since our govt is corrupt.

Who made you a think tank man? Do you know the implication in the world? Firing into Afghan soil will be headache for us when answerable to world leaders. Please man, we know we are more powerful do you want us to prove it? What is this? We will become a bully in return. So hold your horses and be patient, these are countries borders we are talking about.

And as @DESERT FIGHTER said we dont need to prove anything.

Do we even have any army? Last time I checked we had one of the 7th most powerful army in the world, where the fools went all of a sudden?

We have become a joke, even lullo nations like Afghanistan now are showing their true colours.

@Pak-one @kushan

Tell your brethen to not mess with innocents. I don't mind if they target terrorists but its clear they are blindly firing mortars to kill innocents like Afghanistan origin TTP kill innocents in KPK.
Because PA/PAF are acting like assholes doing nothing iranians, NATO, afghanis and US all of them are giving Pak fingers.
This is not true, there is intense artillary shelling by pakistani forces on afghanistan specially in kunar area. Compare to these mortars which have not caused any casaulties in this case, artillary shelling are very devastating and there are reports of huge human and material losses in the villages on other side of border.
Pakistan continue cross-border shelling in Kunar province
Pakistan Shelling on Kunar Province Resumes

But we have not exercised that option have we since our govt is corrupt.

We still don't need to fire even a single bullet ... Although we do sometimes n than they cry abt it.. But still ...

This is not true, there is intense artillary shelling by pakistani forces on afghanistan specially in kunar area. Compare to these mortars which have not caused any casaulties in this case, artillary shelling are very devastating and there are reports of huge human and material losses in the villages on other side of border.
Pakistan continue cross-border shelling in Kunar province
Pakistan Shelling on Kunar Province Resumes

ANA even kills shepherds .. N even gets killed coz of it..

We still don't need to fire even a single bullet ... Although we do sometimes n than they cry abt it.. But still ...

Both sides are no angels, armies are like that. The point is pakistani border forces are not sitting ducks as implied by @Luftwaffe, they do reteliate with heavy artillary shelling.

@Jazzbot

I am not Taliban sympathizer, and I don't agree with IK's policy on this. I will however do positive criticism at anything wrong no matter if its from Army or Govt or from PTI/IK itself.

These cocaine addicted Afghans have guts to shell inside our border, casualties mean nothing. Where is the response from our side? I am not saying army should reply in same way, they can at least give a statement via ISPR maybe? Any warning? Or even any express of concern? NO.. :hitwall:

Same goes for our govt, these nut heads are sleeping when some Afghan idiots are busy shelling inside our territory, that too for second time in a week. Last time they fired 6 mortars, we did nothing and after just a few days now around 23 mortars are fired. If we won't take action, who knows next week they will fire 50 odd mortars? Don't tell me that our army and govt is waiting for some casualties to happen so that they could move their lazy asses finally. Where are we heading Sir?

Both sides are no angels, armies are like that. The point is pakistani border forces are not sitting ducks as implied by @Luftwaffe, they do reteliate with heavy artillary shelling.

That's not enough we need to go in and bomb them that is both ANA and taliban factions, do you know they bombed us several times...afghan air force bombed Waziristan and adjacent areas during afghan war.

Who made you a think tank man? Do you know the implication in the world? Firing into Afghan soil will be headache for us when answerable to world leaders. Please man, we know we are more powerful do you want us to prove it? What is this? We will become a bully in return. So hold your horses and be patient, these are countries borders we are talking about.

Do afghans and iranians answer back to you? are you bold enough to live in this wild world and make your decision and give a decisive blow to the enemy? the afghans have giving us alot of trouble for the past 35 years what are you talking about. Without independent foreign policiy you are a slave nation answerable so make it chance bring about change be bold. Bully is what we need to become we've been fingered bullied for decades you want more? What is being patient going to do did it stop drones, it stop taliban attacks, did it stop the chaos across Pakistan whether sindh, balochsitan punjab and KPK.

Last edited:
That's not enough we need to go in and bomb them that is both ANA and taliban factions, do you know they bombed us several times...afghan air force bombed Waziristan and adjacent areas during afghan war.

Do afghans and iranians answer back to you? are you bold enough to live in this wild world and make your decision and give a decisive blow to the enemy? the afghans have giving us alot of trouble for the past 35 years what are you talking about. Without independent foreign policiy you are a slave nation answerable so make it chance bring about change be bold. Bully is what we need to become we've been fingered bullied for decades you want more? What is being patient going to do did it stop drones, it stop taliban attacks, did it stop the chaos across Pakistan whether sindh, balochsitan punjab and KPK.

Drones were allowed by the government, only the new govt stopped them. So there it was. If the people still love TTP, i just had a conversation with a rikshay wala regarding it. He was an adamant supported of TTP saying Islam. His view on fixing social ills was no cable, phones and keeping women inside. Yup how does this help solve our social ills i do not know. But this is the grass root support they have well then TTP is here to stay for long. Wait on the Afghan issue, let the ISAF cover disappear then we will play our hand. Right now they are kept hidden. Baluchis need a carrot and stick approach. More carrot than stick.

Let the government play their hand. Observe and report.

Yea i have see your that thread, you want to punish afghanistan for actions of former communist regime backed by soviets which no longer exist?......those who fought against that regime are now forming present day power structure....stop being stubborn child.
And i am surprised why soviets didnt bomb the hell out of tribal areas where there were training centres of mujahideen...

Back
Top Bottom