What's new

Afghan army violates borderline

We got extermely unlucky that we got afghanistan as our neighboring country. The faster they fence/mine the border, the better

Little terrorists
Bigger terrorists (big numbers)
Monster foreign terrorists
Drones Attack
NATO Helicopter
NATO Jets

Afghan Army
Afghan Tank (maybe next)

what's next?

KARACHI: Afghan National Army has violated the Pakistan-Afghanistan borderline again on Thursday by firing three mortar shells at the Pakistani border, Geo News reported.

According to sources, the mortar shells fired by the Afghan army fell 900 meters inside South Waziristan in the area of Angoradda.

Earlier on Wednesday, the Afghan army fired nine mortar shells and violated the borderline. However, no casualties were reported from the incident, sources added.

Pakistan has protested against the indiscriminate violation of border limits from the Afghan army.

Afghan army violates borderline

Time to test our ammunition! I wonder what gives these ANA personnel courage to take on PA.? NATO?

Let them do whatever they want, they really don't want to messing with Pakistan when they're getting slaughtered by their own people all the country everyday, as well as by NATO Forces that kill innocent civilians, & act as an 'occupying force' (words of Karzai).
Before Banging AFG like that,think....the situation in your country is rather similar to what you mentioned here..;)

3 shells ? That's pretty routine stuff. Shells overshoot their intended target all the time. This is probably one of those instances for 3 shells is hardly a "Barrage".

Before Banging AFG like that,think....the situation in your country is rather similar to what you mentioned here..;)

No it's not. Most of the Afghan territory is under Talib control or influence, however, relatively speaking almost a microscopic percentage of our country's land mass is under Talib control or influence. Now that Bajaur, Swat, Buner, Malakand, SWA among other areas are under control of PA.

There is no border between the two..and mostly likely there wont be one for next few decades because the pastun groups on either side will not accecpt it.
So why don't we have a confederation and share the COIN operations duty on the border. As well give the residents of FATA a visa-free legal pass.

Pakistan and Afghanistan are like USA and Canada..
we may not like each other but geographic situation calls for tolerating each other.

For that to happen my brother, we need a very PRO-PAKISTAN government in Afghanistan like Canada is very PRO-AMERICAN, and I dont see Karzai and his ANA ever being PRO-PAKISTAN.

The most PRO-PAKISTAN Afghan leadership has been Mullah Omar and his Afghan Taliban. This is why Pakistan should not fight Afghan Taliban if Pakistan really cares about its national security.

Stop complaining. Your country already fired hundreds of rockets. 3 rounds in response sounds minor.

Stop complaining, my oldman.....you need to control your terrorists before enter to Pakistan, where were you? dealing with Afghan drugs while terrorists play with toys and dolls ?

Train them properly and take away toys/dolls pls !

Stop complaining, my oldman.....you need to control your terrorists before enter to Pakistan, where were you? dealing with Afghan drugs while terrorists play with toys and dolls ?

Train them properly and take away toys/dolls pls !

You Raptor need to control your terrorists before entering Afghanistan. Train your men to defend your country properly. I still hear about lots of explosions in Pakistan.

my answer for afghans

26275710150302951162812.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom