What's new

Afghan Army to be reshaped on Indian Army model: US

Yes.

And it's fun to watch people running down the Indian Army, with elaborate explanations about why that is not a good model.

NO!

YOU'RE WRONG!!

THEY'RE THE BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

seems u r in need of burnol now days :) are u aright? need any medication though?
:lol::lol::lol:

Really this post deserves a separate thread. It attempts to ask and answer the most important set of questions that pose us today:

I'm pretty sure these questions have been answered.

Whether or not members on this forum or the policymakers in charge like them isn't up for debate.

I am sorry but i could find any sentence quoted by any one to reshape Afgham Army on Indian Army Structural setup as implied by the title. Or did i miss something?
Looks like an article of Introducing local based militias for internal security and senior generals resenting it.
Misleading Title?

Opposing US explicitly will hurt Pakistan more. By stopping all communication and visits to and from US after Trump's South Asia policy, you have are already started pushing US towards India more. What you are advocating now will increase India's influence more in Afghanistan and not less.

Posting on PDF won’t change facts on ground. Facts on ground are that entire US military supply lines run through Pakistan’s transit routes, ground facilities and ports. The other two options (Iran and Russia) aren't available to US in the current geopolitical scenario, esp after US imposed sanctions on Russia. Pakistan is resorting to proactive diplomacy with regional countries, esp China, Russia and Iran, all of whom oppose increase in US military presence in Afghanistan. Pakistan will keep engaging US in this region, no one is advocating ending the relationship with US.

What can’t be denied is the fact that geopolitical dynamics of this region are evolving. This region is experiencing formation of new strategic alignments with common with goals. Especially in the form of potential economic integration of EurAsian countries in the form of initiatives like OBOR/BRI

tru.png

You already support Afghan Taliban.

Perhaps not to the extent believed generally. Complacency, maybe a blind eye here and there. Those are things that might be possible. However, Pakistan has not provided shelter, logistics, weapons and training to these freedom fighters. And on top of it all, please consider the duplicity of the US when it wants Pakistan to fights the Talibaan and yet does not recognize the Talibaan as terrorists.

On the other hand, the US sells all kinds of weapons to our arch enemy, weapons that will only be used against Pakistan. I seriously do not understand how treasonous some of my military and political leadership is that they did not safeguard the interests of Pakistan and allowed the US to sell high tech weapons to India without repercussions.

Perhaps not to the extent believed generally. Complacency, maybe a blind eye here and there. Those are things that might be possible. However, Pakistan has not provided shelter, logistics, weapons and training to these freedom fighters. And on top of it all, please consider the duplicity of the US when it wants Pakistan to fights the Talibaan and yet does not recognize the Talibaan as terrorists.

On the other hand, the US sells all kinds of weapons to our arch enemy, weapons that will only be used against Pakistan. I seriously do not understand how treasonous some of my military and political leadership is that they did not safeguard the interests of Pakistan and allowed the US to sell high tech weapons to India without repercussions.

What kinda of Hi Tech weapons U.S have provided india till now ?

c-130,c-17's, Apache Hellos(even you can buy them if have money).

Instead, pakistan got f-16's,Cobra Hellos and other retired stuff of U.S military from A-stan.

What kinda of Hi Tech weapons U.S have provided india till now ?

c-130,c-17's, Apache Hellos(even you can buy them if have money).

Instead, pakistan got f-16's,Cobra Hellos and other retired stuff of U.S military from A-stan.

AH-64 is decades above Apache's, P-8i's are decades above P-3's, drones and what not. Now the US wants to give India some of the best 4.5th Gen Fighter Jets.......the list just goes on. It is actually limited by what India wants and is willing to buy!

AH-64 is decades above Apache's, P-8i's are decades above P-3's, drones and what not. Now the US wants to give India some of the best 4.5th Gen Fighter Jets.......the list just goes on. It is actually limited by what India wants and is willing to buy!

P-8i's are different from what U.S operates. They are stripped down version with critical U.S tech missing since we dint sign their laws. Pakistan too operates f-16 blk 52.

Its not limited, U.S armor comes with restrictions and india is not willing to obey them.

Its all about money. if you have, you will get.

actually u.s want to avoid its soldier being killed by afghan army which happened many times so now indian soldiers will become victim of this

actually u.s want to avoid its soldier being killed by afghan army which happened many times so now indian soldiers will become victim of this

Background and ground is about to ready for cow mata soldiers .............

Back
Top Bottom