What's new

Afghan Air Force Aircrafts for Pakistan airforce

This.

hqdefault.jpg

If they are piloted by Indians then yes, if not I doubt this will happen. Either way Chai will be served but the meaning will be different.

Last edited:
Did I miss the part where we actually annexed Afghanistan.

I dont think we need it at all. In fact, we should be sending in PAF technicians to bring life into them and help train a new cadre of IEAAF and help them maintain the fleet. We need to improve on the people to people relationship which has been badly affected over the years of fighting and blaming each other.

The deal should that they give us the C130Hs. In return we fix their MI17s. The rest is pretty much junk without OEM support. I would not mind one ex IAF hind in Indian colors for a Museum, a tit for tat for the BAF Sabre they recently received.

I see the Afghan Emirati cadets at Risalpur and Kakul soon followed by Mushak squadron with a training curriculum and instructors, which will form the embryonic future Afghan Emirati Air Force.

After the Fall of Kabul, many Afghan pilots flew to Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
Still not a single Aircraft landed in Pakistan territory which is weird in some cases because Kabul is near to us nor Northern states.
I think PAK have to try to get AAF attack A-29 and C-130H.
There are many Black Hawks MI-17 and light attack helos in large number. MD500 Defender are good for counter insurgency operations in Baluchistan.
I have word that some of Black Hawks landed on Iran military airport near the border it will be unbelievable that non have flee to Pakistan, maybe they were afraid that PK will hand them (pilots) over to Taliban and that they will be executed ?

Given history of Afghanistan-Pakistan relations, it would make sense to just stay clear of it all. Max could be a few MRAPs and that is all.

Helping neighbors militarily is a foolish idea because you never know when their intentions might change. So any idea of helping Afghans militarily should be thrown out of the window. No training or support should be given to AAF, for example. Let them figure it out themselves. Just strive for good brotherly relations and hope that it stays that way.

Given history of Afghanistan-Pakistan relations, it would make sense to just stay clear of it all. Max could be a few MRAPs and that is all.

Helping neighbors militarily is a foolish idea because you never know when their intentions might change. So any idea of helping Afghans militarily should be thrown out of the window. No training or support should be given to AAF, for example. Let them figure it out themselves. Just strive for good brotherly relations and hope that it stays that way.
On paper your idea sounds good, but when you leave a vacuum, the filth of the earth fills it.

Nonetheless, we do need to approach this issue in a pragmatic manner, which we seriously suck at.

On paper your idea sounds good, but when you leave a vacuum, the filth of the earth fills it.

Nonetheless, we do need to approach this issue in a pragmatic manner, which we seriously suck at.
I thought they got rid of the filth, or at least most of it - jk.

I see what you mean. Everything must be pragmatic & within reason. I do hope a legitimate government in Kabul firmly states & accepts the border and discourages any dispute about it. During the last Taliban regime, they would saunter into FATA & declare it as 'their' country. We can not have this because it may be invoked as an excuse sometime in future.

I thought they got rid of the filth, or at least most of it - jk.

I see what you mean. Everything must be pragmatic & within reason. I do hope a legitimate government in Kabul firmly states & accepts the border and discourages any dispute about it. During the last Taliban regime, they would saunter into FATA & declare it as 'their' country. We can not have this because it may be invoked as an excuse sometime in future.
By filth, I meant India jumping back in, since we left a vacuum.

There are reports that PAF had given a warning to Afghan Air Force that they would be shot down if they came any where near 10 NM from Pakistan Border. This was the reason Afghans did not cross over to Pakistan rather went to other countries.

Back
Top Bottom